Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31885 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:48 - Sep 21 with 1753 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:42 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

he playing winger? I'd say he's playing right midfield in a more right wing back role. When they have the ball we have 5 across the middle with not much space between midfield and defence.
I'd say FG has done his homework on stopping the Guardiola passing game.

Absolutely..

Young Angelino, Garcia, Iheanacho, Sane.. Kompany recovering from injury.. and old Willy can't pass a ball haven't been the issue..

It's all down to Leon Britton giving simple non effective passes and Guidolins genius tactical masterclass..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:49 - Sep 21 with 1732 viewsMorganator100

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:47 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

The BBC has Man C at 61% possession, can you believe that?

No way someone there has been on the sauce.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:49 - Sep 21 with 1728 viewsTheKirkyLife

Aaaaaand out the cup
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:49 - Sep 21 with 1725 viewsswanjackal

Normal service resumed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:50 - Sep 21 with 1682 viewsTheKirkyLife

To be fair that was terribly unlucky. Nords had that covered if it wasn't for Rangel's deflection.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:50 - Sep 21 with 1656 viewsshandyjack

Too few pressed making it easy for them to play out, well worked goal for them though

Poll: Expectation for the season

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 1650 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Taylor turning his back on the ball yet again and straight in to the net.
Useless defending
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 1623 viewsJonTheJack

VDH first mistake and we're punished.

Not helping with Taylor being Taylor and pussying out by turning his back again.
Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 1607 viewsKilkennyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:47 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

The BBC has Man C at 61% possession, can you believe that?

Bollox 0-1 Citeh ....

Beware of the Risen People

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 1605 viewsA_Fans_Dad

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:50 - Sep 21 by TheKirkyLife

To be fair that was terribly unlucky. Nords had that covered if it wasn't for Rangel's deflection.

They said Taylor.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 1610 viewsskippyjack

And the mercurial Leon Britton goes walk about as City tap home.. keeps us ticking over see.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:52 - Sep 21 with 1555 viewsSmellyplumz

World class turning of the back there from tayls, nice one son.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 1526 viewsMrSwerve

Does anyone really care?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 1522 viewsTheKirkyLife

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:51 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

They said Taylor.

Deffo Angel's deflection. Taylor turned his back off the ball.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 1521 viewsskippyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:50 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

Too few pressed making it easy for them to play out, well worked goal for them though

The press was the issue.. Leon way out of position because of it..

fans are fickle

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 1517 viewsswanjackal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:51 - Sep 21 by A_Fans_Dad

They said Taylor.

Taylor needlessly came inside the centreback, lost his man and allowed the space, or it looked like him on my terribly blurry screen
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 20:54]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 1475 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:26 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

Flippin heck, if you think Routs isn't having a good game then I could write your football knowledge on the back of a postage stamp.

Clueless mate, give me one instance in this game so far where he has done something good.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:55 - Sep 21 with 1406 viewsskippyjack

Leon trodding back as City nearly score on the break.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 20:55]

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:55 - Sep 21 with 1385 viewsJonTheJack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 21 by Smellyplumz

Clueless mate, give me one instance in this game so far where he has done something good.

Agree. He has done nothing.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:55 - Sep 21 with 1374 viewsmonmouth

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:53 - Sep 21 by MrSwerve

Does anyone really care?

Not me.

They will be 100% more on it on Saturday, and we'll have to be too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:55 - Sep 21 with 1367 viewsTheKirkyLife

Naughton picks up a yellow, perfect time for Barrow.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:56 - Sep 21 with 1356 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:32 - Sep 21 by exiledinenglandjack

Decent first half for me, Routs looks off the pace tonight , a yard behind the others. With Barrow on the bench though hopefully he can come on and cause a few issues for city

Not according to the morganator, he reckons routs having a blinder, arf.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:56 - Sep 21 with 1320 viewsspikeee

Fer for cork. Good
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:57 - Sep 21 with 1302 viewsskippyjack

Cork for Fer.. good night Swansea.. watch Britton get exposed

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:57 - Sep 21 with 1301 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:55 - Sep 21 by JonTheJack

Agree. He has done nothing.

Morganator reckons him and tayls been brill mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024