Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31784 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:06 - Sep 21 with 2061 viewsdailew

Round the Horne looks pretty composed.

Gotta get Leon back in the side. He always gives people an option.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:07 - Sep 21 with 2035 viewsItchySphincter

That VDH chap is doing well.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:08 - Sep 21 with 2021 viewsswanjackal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:05 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

It looks as if the players are playing with more hunger tonight. Leon has brought that football brain of his to influence the game for us.

To be fair though even Karen Carpenter had more of an appetite than our team in recent games

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:09 - Sep 21 with 2009 viewsTheKirkyLife

Like I said following the Nice game in pre-season, VDH/Amat looks like a better partnership. We need Leon back in the middle of the park and Fulton is looking very nice as well. Seems like we're answering a few questions tonight then.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:09 - Sep 21 with 2006 viewsKulusBeatFactory

this is so much better
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:10 - Sep 21 with 1965 viewsMorganator100

Nobody can moan about the way we are playing tonight. The 5 in midfield has stopped City's footballing game. Borja has chased everything up front.

The only player who is making me nervous is the keeper.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:11 - Sep 21 with 1953 viewsrossshaw

Borja looks a superb player. Lovely touches, forward passes, through balls.

Trundle could still do a job..

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:12 - Sep 21 with 1933 viewsdailew

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:50 - Sep 21 by NeiltheTaylor

Did anyone need more proof that we have a terrible squad?

???????????

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:12 - Sep 21 with 1919 viewsrossshaw

I wish Naughton would move the ball forward though

Trundle could still do a job..

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:13 - Sep 21 with 1889 viewsKulusBeatFactory

pep is salivating - leon = xavi
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 1856 viewsspikeee

Lovely move that boys
Loving this match so far
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 1851 viewsswanjackal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:09 - Sep 21 by KulusBeatFactory

this is so much better

Still zero pace out wide for the breakaway. Still a huge improvement in playing the ball, just need to get more men in and around the box on attacks. Oh, and take Taylor from the corners FFS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:14 - Sep 21 with 1844 viewsItchySphincter

Borja must feel there's goals in this for him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:17 - Sep 21 with 1774 viewsSmellyplumz

Borja looks like a hungry rat tonight.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:18 - Sep 21 with 1744 viewsMatthew_117

If we had an in form Siggy behind Borja instead of Cork, we could be ahead.

(Not a criticism of Cork's play tonight, just if we had someone who could supply a better final ball)
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:18 - Sep 21 with 1731 viewsSmellyplumz

Routs is poor and anonymous so far, not a great combo

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:18 - Sep 21 with 1731 viewsKulusBeatFactory

vdh distribution so so much better than Ff
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:19 - Sep 21 with 1693 viewsMorganator100

Taylor and Routs have their haters but I think they are both playing well tonight.

The Big Dutchman looks solid at the back as well.

What some of these lads have added tonight is a bit of hunger, it's as if they know a regular spot is available for them.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:20 - Sep 21 with 1687 viewsSmellyplumz

Vast improvement so far but still to many sloppy mistakes

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:21 - Sep 21 with 1665 viewsspikeee

That was bloody close , phew
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:22 - Sep 21 with 1577 viewsLord_Bony

Unlucky v d hoorne

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 1534 viewsswanjackal

Not sure why people would be surprised about Van der Hoorn, one thing Ajax coaching is known for is its technical side.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 1531 viewsyescomeon

Give me Fulton over Ki every day of the week.

Upthecity!

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 1528 viewsSmellyplumz

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:19 - Sep 21 by Morganator100

Taylor and Routs have their haters but I think they are both playing well tonight.

The Big Dutchman looks solid at the back as well.

What some of these lads have added tonight is a bit of hunger, it's as if they know a regular spot is available for them.

Call me what you want but no way in hell is routs playing well tonight unless you know Jack about football. Average at best.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:25 - Sep 21 with 1472 viewsswanjackal

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 20:23 - Sep 21 by yescomeon

Give me Fulton over Ki every day of the week.

You could give me a futon over Ki to be fair.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024