Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread 18:22 - Sep 19 with 31785 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 18:56]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:53 - Sep 21 with 3255 viewsmonmouth

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 09:26 - Sep 21 by LeonisGod

For a minute I thought we'd signed Frank Nouble back on a free

*shudder*

Looking forward to tonight, will be very interesting to see how we set up. I suspect with the concerns about league form we'll see wholesale changes. But we'll find out soon enough.

Anyone who thinks Rodgers player judgement is better than any random Huw, want to see what he said when Nouble joined us - it was linked on here in the 'on this day' bit or summin the other day. Apparently, he had power, pace, oytstandun skill and was the answer to all our striking problems.

It's very easy to buy (or luckily, loan) shit in football whoever you are. Two other words there too. Tamas. Priskin.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 11:18 - Sep 21 with 3147 viewsLord_Bony

Tonight we ll see the classic inverted double diamond and two at the back...it's a new one from Frankie and the boys.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 11:28 - Sep 21 with 3128 viewsLord_Bony

Don't worry about tonight people it won't happen for us.

Instead lets wallow in past glories.

Here's the League Cup Final from three years ago.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 13:14 - Sep 21 with 2996 viewsBenJ94

Is the draw on tonight?
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 13:26 - Sep 21 with 2977 viewsmacthejack

Honestly couldn't care less if our B-team get the shagging of their life tonight. It's all about the league this season.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2016 13:27]
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 14:42 - Sep 21 with 2878 viewsmarchamjack

Going out tonight and have zero intention of checking my mobile 'til I get home, which will be after the match finishes.

Can't recall the last time I went out on a match night not constantly wondering how we might be getting on.

Sign of the times...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:32 - Sep 21 with 2784 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'll be there

3-2 Swans

You'll all be there at Wembley in the final i take it

Big Fu@king cry babies

Come on the Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 16:12 - Sep 21 with 2718 viewsLord_Bony

Thats the spirit Tom bach.

Login to get fewer ads

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 16:55 - Sep 21 with 2628 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/swansea-vs-manchester

Match facts.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:31 - Sep 21 with 2534 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Don't know why but I've got a feeling well nick this 2-1. Would like to see Fulton have a run out and Oli partnering Baston. Agree with others and say we should just go for this and try and build some confidence for the weekend
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 2511 viewsLeonisGod

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 15:32 - Sep 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'll be there

3-2 Swans

You'll all be there at Wembley in the final i take it

Big Fu@king cry babies

Come on the Swans

Yep, me too and looking forward to it. Can't beat an evening game under floodlights.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:43 - Sep 21 with 2324 views34dfgdf54

In my strange twisted mind, I'm actually worried about us winning tonight, because the chances of us beating them twice in a week is minuscule. Saturday's the one.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:45 - Sep 21 with 2314 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:49 - Sep 21 with 2264 viewsLeonisGod

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:45 - Sep 21 by dailew

Wtf is Naughton doing there? Bizarre. Was hoping to see Jeff too. Ho hum....
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:50 - Sep 21 with 2240 viewsGriffting

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:45 - Sep 21 by dailew

Naughton playing on the wing?? No Montero?? not sure about that.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:53 - Sep 21 with 2179 views34dfgdf54

Naughton and Routledge our wingers.

I just pray this means Montero and Barrow are starting Saturday.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:56 - Sep 21 with 2146 viewsmonmouth

New formation? The Mortice?

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:56 - Sep 21 with 2144 viewsLeonisGod

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:50 - Sep 21 by Griffting

Naughton playing on the wing?? No Montero?? not sure about that.

It's ok, jack will be pulling the strings from just behind Borja .

I hope this works or Guidolin is going to get hammered.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:57 - Sep 21 with 2121 viewsScotia

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:53 - Sep 21 by 34dfgdf54

Naughton and Routledge our wingers.

I just pray this means Montero and Barrow are starting Saturday.

This.

The alternative is that our manager is an idiot.
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:58 - Sep 21 with 2106 viewsJackSomething

Is Mawson injured? If not, his not even being on the bench would suggest he's a fair way from being ready for the first team, which is a shame. Also surprised to see Montero not involved.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:59 - Sep 21 with 2073 viewsshandyjack

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:58 - Sep 21 by JackSomething

Is Mawson injured? If not, his not even being on the bench would suggest he's a fair way from being ready for the first team, which is a shame. Also surprised to see Montero not involved.

He's cup tied

Poll: Expectation for the season

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:04 - Sep 21 with 2017 viewsmonmouth

Montero not on bench.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:05 - Sep 21 with 2008 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:07 - Sep 21 with 1985 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Naughton on the wing?
Is this because he can cross the ball?
*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 19:07 - Sep 21 with 1978 viewsJackSomething

*LEAGUE CUP* The Official Swansea City v Man City EFL Cup Thread on 18:59 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

He's cup tied

Ah of course. Thanks.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024