Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! 16:23 - Oct 2 with 5366 viewsKodika

Unlike QPR's website where you have to be a member of QPR player to access full match.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 16:55 - Oct 2 with 5302 viewsBoston

Odd club Fulham, nice, but odd.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 18:41 - Oct 2 with 5161 viewsDeepcutHoop

Thanks for the heads up, watching now.

Thoroughly enjoying the hilariously bitter commentary. Wonderful stuff.

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 19:30 - Oct 2 with 5094 viewsFredManRave

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 18:41 - Oct 2 by DeepcutHoop

Thanks for the heads up, watching now.

Thoroughly enjoying the hilariously bitter commentary. Wonderful stuff.

Happy Birthday Deepy! Well dne Rangers for providing such a great present! And so unexpected as well!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 20:34 - Oct 2 with 4971 viewsDeepcutHoop

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 19:30 - Oct 2 by FredManRave

Happy Birthday Deepy! Well dne Rangers for providing such a great present! And so unexpected as well!

Cheers fella, unexpected joy, had this weekend down as one to get over the usual Fulham thrashing.

Wonderfully wrong. :)
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 22:49 - Oct 2 with 4816 viewshamptonhillhoop

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 20:34 - Oct 2 by DeepcutHoop

Cheers fella, unexpected joy, had this weekend down as one to get over the usual Fulham thrashing.

Wonderfully wrong. :)

Have just watched that and gained the following from the commentators:
Washington's goal was a fluke (repeat for 10 minutes)
Rangers "know" Fulham are the better side
Mr Mason knows what he's doing
Rangers appeal for a penalty. "Shut up" he dived.
Shadipo scored the winner
Fulham are very unlucky
QPR are very lucky
I was actually in fits of laughter several times
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 01:42 - Oct 3 with 4732 viewstimcocking

I've always thought it a little poor that you can't watch QPR clips without paying a subscription fee. I can't imagine it makes us any money, i just reckon it'll make it harder for youngsters to get into us.

Wouldn't be so bad, but if you do pay, you can't watch them anyway, it rarely works properly.

That said, the repeat of the full 90 on our offy did work this time, first time ever it's worked well. I was pleased.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 09:19 - Oct 3 with 4589 viewsKonk

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 22:49 - Oct 2 by hamptonhillhoop

Have just watched that and gained the following from the commentators:
Washington's goal was a fluke (repeat for 10 minutes)
Rangers "know" Fulham are the better side
Mr Mason knows what he's doing
Rangers appeal for a penalty. "Shut up" he dived.
Shadipo scored the winner
Fulham are very unlucky
QPR are very lucky
I was actually in fits of laughter several times

I like Jim's commentary. It's not the BBC where you're expecting impartiality. I like the fact that he goes mental when we score and goes into a state of depression when things aren't going well. Sometimes he sounds like he's moments from bursting into tears. He won't even say Chelsea's name - just calls them "that lot" - you get about two minutes of silence when Chelsea score against us.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 12:17 - Oct 3 with 4462 viewsfrancisbowles

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 09:19 - Oct 3 by Konk

I like Jim's commentary. It's not the BBC where you're expecting impartiality. I like the fact that he goes mental when we score and goes into a state of depression when things aren't going well. Sometimes he sounds like he's moments from bursting into tears. He won't even say Chelsea's name - just calls them "that lot" - you get about two minutes of silence when Chelsea score against us.

Sounds like my kind of guy, in a matey heterosexual kind of way!
Login to get fewer ads

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 12:25 - Oct 3 with 4447 viewsBakes

That commentator is something else, the best bit was knowing what would happen and hearing his pathetic opinion, if we misplaced a pass it was the end of the world but if Fulham misplaced a pass it was "unlucky" or "the right idea". He also must have said "surprise surprise" after Sylla at least a dozen times.

Loved the "Shuuuutt Uuppp!!!" After Shodipo's penalty claim, and when we scored he accused the QPR fans of celebrating like we won the league, it's called backing your team Jim, and not one plastic clappy thing was needed.

What a lunatic.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:26]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 12:36 - Oct 3 with 4429 viewsKonk

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 12:25 - Oct 3 by Bakes

That commentator is something else, the best bit was knowing what would happen and hearing his pathetic opinion, if we misplaced a pass it was the end of the world but if Fulham misplaced a pass it was "unlucky" or "the right idea". He also must have said "surprise surprise" after Sylla at least a dozen times.

Loved the "Shuuuutt Uuppp!!!" After Shodipo's penalty claim, and when we scored he accused the QPR fans of celebrating like we won the league, it's called backing your team Jim, and not one plastic clappy thing was needed.

What a lunatic.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:26]

Haha. He’s unlikely to get poached by SKY or the BBC, but I like how passionate and blinkered he is about Fulham. He often sounds like he’s accidentally pocket called you during the game, and as you sit there going, “Jim…Jim…JIM!” you can hear him chatting away to himself, “Oh, no Fulham, no Fulham, not like that Fulham! Oi! Referee! He’s been doing that all game, ref!”

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 13:08 - Oct 3 with 4368 viewsoddball

"qpr celebrated like they had just won the league."well considering we had just beaten the mighty fulham, the man utd of the south. and had'nt won at the clottage since 1882. its not suprising that we downed our prayer books and went f ucking apeshit.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 13:28 - Oct 3 with 4329 viewsWadR

I too liked the "shuddup!!" aimed at shapeado (sic) as he initially called him before being corrected by his co-commentator. Found the scathing response especially amusing as they'd been saying Aluko perhaps should've gone down under pressure when he blew a one-on-one under pressure.

His fury at a bit of Chery showboating/skill was another higlight. As was his bizarre blaming of Piazon for the open goal Martin fluffed as it was apparently a dreadful pass.

But, credit where credit's due, the 5 seconds of silence after Sylla's header goes in is up there with the greatest moments of sports radio.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 13:28 - Oct 3 with 4328 viewsdaveB

I thought the commentator was quite funny, i'm sure whoever does it for QPR is equally biased
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 13:32 - Oct 3 with 4316 viewsMaggsinho

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 13:28 - Oct 3 by WadR

I too liked the "shuddup!!" aimed at shapeado (sic) as he initially called him before being corrected by his co-commentator. Found the scathing response especially amusing as they'd been saying Aluko perhaps should've gone down under pressure when he blew a one-on-one under pressure.

His fury at a bit of Chery showboating/skill was another higlight. As was his bizarre blaming of Piazon for the open goal Martin fluffed as it was apparently a dreadful pass.

But, credit where credit's due, the 5 seconds of silence after Sylla's header goes in is up there with the greatest moments of sports radio.

That's definitely not how you spell Shodipo.

#ShodipoWatch
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 15:08 - Oct 3 with 4232 viewsQPR_ARG

Muchas gracias for this link!

I was devastated when I woke up 8 AM and went for my regular source of streams for QPR only to find out they weren't showing the match.

And this is about the first proper match footage I get to see this season (not sure if that's not a blessing in disguise, btw!)

Thanks again for posting this.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 15:24 - Oct 3 with 4199 viewshoof_hearted

Well I watched that right through. First half we were lucky to be in the lead but second half we were the better team. They had better chances but couldn't take them. That's not unlucky, that's what football is all about.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 16:10 - Oct 3 with 4145 viewsrsonist

"Jim, these strong-arm tactics can't continue!"
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 16:55 - Oct 3 with 4081 viewsElHoop

I had it on in the background earlier and watched some of it.

1. It took him ages to realise that it wasn't Polter who scored the first goal - they seemed to think that Washington hit it and it deflected off of polter. In fact I'm not sure whether they ever said that it came off Washington.
2. Even they didn't seem to think that the second one was a penalty and they are just about the most biased pair of commentators that I've ever heard. It was never a pen.
3. They can't even get penalties on target let alone shots in open play. That's not being unlucky it's being shite.
4. Their movement was better than ours - they looked more mobile.
5. Whilst our first goal was a bit of a joke, so was Burton's goal the other night. You win some you lose some.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 17:48 - Oct 3 with 4016 viewsJuzzie

I have no problem with home commentators being biased.

I t would be interesting to see the IP addresses of who has viewed this, can't be many from a SW London demographic, big splurge west/west of London!
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 18:33 - Oct 3 with 3965 viewsTrellick

Hilarious
Jim and Jamie comedy gold!
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 18:46 - Oct 3 with 3945 viewsextratimeR

He's not happy is he?

Great stuff!

I can' work out if Chris Martin is fatter or slower than Grant Holt?

if I kept falling over like that I would go and see a Doctor.
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 19:03 - Oct 3 with 3921 viewsBeauRanger

Thanks for that, thoroughly enjoyed it
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 16:55 - Oct 4 with 3658 viewsJAPRANGERS

Just watched it. I much enjoyed and was amused by the "commentary" from the Fulham side that goes with it!
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 21:51 - Oct 4 with 3503 viewsMrSheen

whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 09:19 - Oct 3 by Konk

Call that a biased home commentator? Pah! Shove it up your holes, you bottleless gits and bow down to the great Mick Morgan. I can't speak.

[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 21:53]
whole 90 mins of Yesterday's game free on Fulham Official website! on 06:05 - Oct 5 with 3447 viewsLadbrokeR

It's brilliant Washingtons goal is a daisy cutter. There is a suggestion of someone slipping when Syla scores. But best of all his reaction to the second penalty where he almost acknowledges the controversy but then makes his position clear by saying we deserve it and come on Fulham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024