Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? 21:42 - Oct 18 with 10008 viewsbullythebear

Washington superb second half
Sylla looks like a steal
Onuoha immense at CB tonight
Great pressing across the front
Well done
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 19:25 - Oct 19 with 1136 viewsfrancisbowles

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 13:40 - Oct 19 by paulparker

I actually want JFH to succeed Pinner he was the top of my list when we sacked Ramsey
and at the start of the season I said we would be dark horses for a play off push
having wasted money on us against Preston, Blackburn and reading ,(Sunderland was a little better but still a game thrown away ) I thought Jimmy's time had come
credit to him as bar cousins on the wing its what I would have played and its most probably our attacking team of the season , if anything since the allegations he has had a huge slice of luck ,
hopefully this game is the springboard for better things and that the crowd does come back and get behind the team , because when we do play football there isn't a better ground in the country for atmosphere

Don't know if you were there PP but Cousins wasn't on the wing, he was inside/behind Chery. It was virtually a 433 with Chery and Washington both working hard on the flanks and cutting in on the attack. I believe this is why Gladwin not Pavel replaced Cousins, i.e. to keep the same shape.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 20:16 - Oct 19 with 1089 viewsBurnleyhoop

We have the makings of a decent, competitive championship team. We have 4 or 5 class acts that will make a big difference when this team begins to gel. Ultimately, the inclusion of Luongo, Borysuik and Cousins to central midfield has and will make all the difference. Henry is the consummate professional and no doubt a very decent guy, but utterly stagnates our play. We have real potential and a first rate attitude, with all the players showing a great team ethic and support for one another.
Given time, this time might surprise us. I live in hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024