Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal 21:17 - Nov 7 with 8163 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-set-to-confirm-tim-sherwood-as-thei
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:26 - Nov 7 with 6170 viewsqpr85

Betting now suspended on Tim Sherwood being next full time manager
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:33 - Nov 7 with 6121 viewsFredManRave

If those two things do happen then it's about to get a whole lot mentaler on here...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:37 - Nov 7 with 6085 viewsLowerloftLad

Charlton millwall afc Wimbledon won't be bad away days next season

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:55 - Nov 7 with 5957 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That article was from this morning wasn't it?
I think things have moved on since.
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:56 - Nov 7 with 5949 viewsSydneyRs

Dave Mc reckons Sherwood is out of the running.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/sherwood-looks-running-qpr-job
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:57 - Nov 7 with 5936 viewsitsbiga

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:55 - Nov 7 by CroydonCaptJack

Hope so, I hate Sherwood. If he is appointed I'll be a shite sandwich.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 22:06 - Nov 7 with 5887 viewseghamranger

Will go crazy if TS is appointed. Blokes a complete k nob
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 22:32 - Nov 7 with 5719 viewsactonman

The worrying thing is the shortlist is exactly the same names as mentioned on here before jfh was even sacked.
Sherwood , even if he is the best candidate is fcuked before he starts as he will always be seen as the Ferdinands mate option.
I know it's all speculation and we won't know until next week but if sherwood gets shoehorned in from the off then I will seriously be worried about the running of the club
Login to get fewer ads

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 22:32 - Nov 7 with 5718 viewsHendonHoop

If he's in, then i'm out.
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 22:54 - Nov 7 with 5623 viewsHollowayRanger

[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 22:57]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 23:00 - Nov 7 with 5574 viewsHunterhoop

Christ alive!

I really hope it's not Sherwood for so many reasons.

But, even if it is him, I'll support him and my support for the club and what Les and Hoos are trying to do will continue.

Couple of saving graces if it's Sherwood (grasping at straws, I know):
1) he's not bent like one or two other recent managers
2) this really is last chance saloon for him if he wants to manage at the level he thinks he should be managing at. He has to be successful. He can't pootle about mid table.
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 23:04 - Nov 7 with 5549 viewsJAPRANGERS

What if it's a straight choice between our Tim and Paul Hart??

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 23:34 - Nov 7 with 5427 viewsPunteR

If its Tim Sherwood then I'll support him and the team. I just feel its a step back for the club. I cant bring myself to get emotional one way or other about it.
As a former QPR manager once said, "it is what it is".

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 23:38 - Nov 7 with 5410 viewsBrightonhoop

It's a very narrow window,I don't know why.One of the worlds biggest steel magnates cannot buy Warnock.

But after 50 years if we scrape so low as Sherwood I am out.

That is all.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2016 23:41]
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:03 - Nov 8 with 5331 viewsdaveB

I don't have any inside info so this is just my opinion but I really don't think it will be Sherwood.

I think much like when Redknapp left if Clement wants the job then it's his if he says no then I think Holloway will get it
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:09 - Nov 8 with 5317 viewstimcocking

Whoever gets the job will have my full support.
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:10 - Nov 8 with 5317 viewsPunteR

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:03 - Nov 8 by daveB

I don't have any inside info so this is just my opinion but I really don't think it will be Sherwood.

I think much like when Redknapp left if Clement wants the job then it's his if he says no then I think Holloway will get it

Yeh Clement didn't seem keen last time I wonder what would interest him this time.?

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:11 - Nov 8 with 5312 viewsHunterhoop

What is all this "I'm out" business? It's not Dragons Den! You'll stop supporting QPR? Because we've appointed a man you don't like.

The bloke comes across as a bellend, don't get me wrong, but a lot of people in football do. And none of us have actually met him or worked with him, so we're judging from afar here. Unless I'm mistaken he's not raped anyone, killed anyone, done a hit and run, or anything genuinely awful. He's just up himself...or comes across like that.

Genuinely, is that enough for some of you to stop supporting the club? If that's your choice, it's your choice; you're entitled to make whatever decision you like. Just seems ridiculous.

I'm continually baffled by our "supporters" at the minute.

I don't want him. But to stop supporting the club because of it?!

And what happens if he's a success? Will you start supporting again?
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:12 - Nov 8 with 5312 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 21:55 - Nov 7 by CroydonCaptJack

Half of this lot still think Warnock is available, so something from this morning is like some kind of time travelling sorcery.
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:21 - Nov 8 with 5298 viewsBrightonhoop

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:11 - Nov 8 by Hunterhoop

What is all this "I'm out" business? It's not Dragons Den! You'll stop supporting QPR? Because we've appointed a man you don't like.

The bloke comes across as a bellend, don't get me wrong, but a lot of people in football do. And none of us have actually met him or worked with him, so we're judging from afar here. Unless I'm mistaken he's not raped anyone, killed anyone, done a hit and run, or anything genuinely awful. He's just up himself...or comes across like that.

Genuinely, is that enough for some of you to stop supporting the club? If that's your choice, it's your choice; you're entitled to make whatever decision you like. Just seems ridiculous.

I'm continually baffled by our "supporters" at the minute.

I don't want him. But to stop supporting the club because of it?!

And what happens if he's a success? Will you start supporting again?

Sherwood is a shit line. It's not difficult to scrape. 50 years. 50fcking years and TS? Fckoff. I will be out. What will you not accept? I've never seen such a narrow short a list/begging bowl. ffs
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:26 - Nov 8 with 5281 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:21 - Nov 8 by Brightonhoop

Sherwood is a shit line. It's not difficult to scrape. 50 years. 50fcking years and TS? Fckoff. I will be out. What will you not accept? I've never seen such a narrow short a list/begging bowl. ffs

You are almost proving his point there.

Calm down dear, it's only a Manager. You have probably seen over thirty in you fifty years supporting us.
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:29 - Nov 8 with 5272 viewsdaveB

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:10 - Nov 8 by PunteR

Yeh Clement didn't seem keen last time I wonder what would interest him this time.?

He's had a failure at Derby so his options are limited now. For all the doom and gloom around the place this is a bloody good job, we have good players, good location and mad owners who tend to back managers in the transfer market. If someone gets it right they'll look a genius and get a move to a bigger club
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:37 - Nov 8 with 5256 viewsPunteR

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:29 - Nov 8 by daveB

He's had a failure at Derby so his options are limited now. For all the doom and gloom around the place this is a bloody good job, we have good players, good location and mad owners who tend to back managers in the transfer market. If someone gets it right they'll look a genius and get a move to a bigger club

Plus a swanky portercabin at the training ground..
He's definitely got unfinished business in the championship. I'm just surprised he didn't take the job last time, although if I remember rightly he was still contracted to Madrid(?)and didn't want to leave them halfway through the season.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 0:40]

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:41 - Nov 8 with 5245 viewsDannytheR

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:29 - Nov 8 by daveB

Wouldn't disagree with a word of that, but now that you mention it, I've been trying to remember the last time we had a manager who left us as a success and actually went to a bigger club.

Gerry. 22 years.

Bloody hell.
Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 05:41 - Nov 8 with 5120 viewsdistortR

Evening Standard reckon it's a done deal on 00:21 - Nov 8 by Brightonhoop

put you down as a 'maybe' then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024