Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article 18:23 - Nov 17 with 21666 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff from Phil.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2998035/swansea-face-un

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:09 - Nov 19 with 1315 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:31 - Nov 18 by Gowerjack

Yep.

They have had more then enough time,,

Either piss or tell us why you're getting off the pot.

It's not getting near to the sharp end.
We are at the shape end right now.

Your call.

What is the ultimatum provided to the current majority shareholders?

What indication have they given that they are taking it seriously?

Did the actions of the former Trust Director create any problems for legal recourse?

What is the new Trust Director's strategy to exert more influence?

Have the financial reports from the takeover periods been seen and do they offer any further insight?

We're the majority shareholders able to grant these special rights to the sellouts? Are we able to force the, to rescind them?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:13 - Nov 19 with 1303 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:04 - Nov 19 by Highjack

Don't say that or he'll want you to shag him.

He'd have more chance of that than me meeting him for a fight.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:33 - Nov 19 with 1254 viewssnork44

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:00 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

Yeah just a bit. Everyone knows who I am ask me to meet and I'll be there. You're a yellow streak of internet piss.

Jesus Christ, we're effectively bottom of the league, we've got a tvvat of a manager, the sellouts have shafted us good and proper and the Americans haven't got a fecking clue, but lo and behold T2C ,Moscow Jack,Darran and Murph are squabbling like a group of pre-pubescent girls ! FFS Grow up the lot of you, we need a united group at the moment not infighting and the pointing of fingers. The team is mess, off the field the club is in crisis, what we need is to get together and rise above the club. The time for recrimation will be later, as I said we need to be united to help right this mess either by making sure the sellouts are ejected from the Directors box and then making sure we have an effective management policy on and off the field.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:38 - Nov 19 with 1236 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:33 - Nov 19 by snork44

Jesus Christ, we're effectively bottom of the league, we've got a tvvat of a manager, the sellouts have shafted us good and proper and the Americans haven't got a fecking clue, but lo and behold T2C ,Moscow Jack,Darran and Murph are squabbling like a group of pre-pubescent girls ! FFS Grow up the lot of you, we need a united group at the moment not infighting and the pointing of fingers. The team is mess, off the field the club is in crisis, what we need is to get together and rise above the club. The time for recrimation will be later, as I said we need to be united to help right this mess either by making sure the sellouts are ejected from the Directors box and then making sure we have an effective management policy on and off the field.

People have different opinions. Some times they agree, sometimes they don't.

In fairness you're not shy when it comes to having the odd pop at people yourself.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:57 - Nov 19 with 1174 viewsDJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:38 - Nov 19 by Murph75

In fairness you're not shy when it comes to having the odd pop at people yourself.

"People have different opinions. Some times they agree, sometimes they don't."

I think you, once again, spectacularly missed the point. He and the rest of us are aware that we disagree on many things but it would be better to concentrate our efforts on finding some consensus on the direction that we, the fanbase, need to take. Many of the good points made get lost in the internecine warfare that erupts when posters see the identity of the authors of many a good (and bad) post.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:59 - Nov 19 with 1165 viewssnork44

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:38 - Nov 19 by Murph75

There is difference of opinion and then there is pure vitriol as is shown in this thread, infighting does us no good at all. Yes I have had the odd pop at people, but this different we all need to be together as we have an almighty fight on our hands! When the fight is over then we came have a pop at each other forever and a day for all I care, but now is not the time for infighting.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:01 - Nov 19 with 1154 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:57 - Nov 19 by DJack

"People have different opinions. Some times they agree, sometimes they don't."

I think you, once again, spectacularly missed the point. He and the rest of us are aware that we disagree on many things but it would be better to concentrate our efforts on finding some consensus on the direction that we, the fanbase, need to take. Many of the good points made get lost in the internecine warfare that erupts when posters see the identity of the authors of many a good (and bad) post.

This post completely contradicts the point you're trying to make. People are never going to agree and will often respond in like. It's life.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:07 - Nov 19 with 1130 viewsDJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:01 - Nov 19 by Murph75

This post completely contradicts the point you're trying to make. People are never going to agree and will often respond in like. It's life.

If you believe that people don't(have to) compromise then you are as dull as Warwick postulates. Yes, there are people that never agree and won't move from that position but they are left behind to do their own thing...Meanwhile the rest of us make do with a compromise.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:09 - Nov 19 with 1122 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:07 - Nov 19 by DJack

If you believe that people don't(have to) compromise then you are as dull as Warwick postulates. Yes, there are people that never agree and won't move from that position but they are left behind to do their own thing...Meanwhile the rest of us make do with a compromise.

Is this you compromising? If not maybe you need to take you're own advice.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:13 - Nov 19 with 1102 viewsDafyddHuw

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:09 - Nov 19 by NeiltheTaylor

What is the ultimatum provided to the current majority shareholders?

What indication have they given that they are taking it seriously?

Did the actions of the former Trust Director create any problems for legal recourse?

What is the new Trust Director's strategy to exert more influence?

Have the financial reports from the takeover periods been seen and do they offer any further insight?

We're the majority shareholders able to grant these special rights to the sellouts? Are we able to force the, to rescind them?

Innit. Blood out of a stone.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:23 - Nov 19 with 1069 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:33 - Nov 19 by snork44

I'm not squabbling with him I'm just laughing at him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:26 - Nov 19 with 1060 viewssnork44

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:01 - Nov 19 by Murph75

I agree in a way, but our anger should be towards the sellouts, the Americans and Bradley and not towards each other. The arguing and bickering towards each other is so counter productive, but as you said it's life.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:29 - Nov 19 with 1053 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:26 - Nov 19 by snork44

I agree in a way, but our anger should be towards the sellouts, the Americans and Bradley and not towards each other. The arguing and bickering towards each other is so counter productive, but as you said it's life.

After seeing today's team I'm in complete agreement with you.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:39 - Nov 19 with 1024 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Is there video graphic evidence of the new majority shareholders actually scoffing at the Trust's strongly worded statement?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:39 - Nov 19 with 1021 viewsDJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:09 - Nov 19 by Murph75

Is this you compromising? If not maybe you need to take you're own advice.

Please show me where I'm in need of compromise.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:40 - Nov 19 with 994 viewsperchrockjack

I d concentrate on getting ready for game DJ

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:41 - Nov 19 with 987 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:39 - Nov 19 by DJack

Please show me where I'm in need of compromise.

I'll let you figure that one out yourself.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:42 - Nov 19 with 984 viewsDJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:40 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

I d concentrate on getting ready for game DJ

I'm ready mate. (mightily pissed of but ready)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:44 - Nov 19 with 973 viewsperchrockjack

Halfpenny converts from touch line.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:04 - Nov 19 with 830 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 02:08 - Nov 19 by Humpty

I don't really get what you're saying.

Yes they ALL sold their shares to these American chaps who are doing such a fine job at the moment.

None of them HAD to.

SOME of them could have chosen to not sell. But they did. SOME of them could have told the trust what was going on. But they didn't. SOME of them could have even told the press what was going on. But they didn't.

ALL of them sold their shares in a secretive sneaky way that was designed from the start to exclude the trust.

I don't give two f*cks what the likes of Nick Rees says, or any other proxies we have on here at the moment, telling us what SOME ex owners want putting out.

They all did. Simple as f*cking that.

Spot.
F*cking.
On.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:10 - Nov 19 with 815 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 02:08 - Nov 19 by Humpty

I don't really get what you're saying.

Yes they ALL sold their shares to these American chaps who are doing such a fine job at the moment.

None of them HAD to.

SOME of them could have chosen to not sell. But they did. SOME of them could have told the trust what was going on. But they didn't. SOME of them could have even told the press what was going on. But they didn't.

ALL of them sold their shares in a secretive sneaky way that was designed from the start to exclude the trust.

I don't give two f*cks what the likes of Nick Rees says, or any other proxies we have on here at the moment, telling us what SOME ex owners want putting out.

They all did. Simple as f*cking that.

Hump I know we don't always see eye to eye but that's one of the greatest posts I've ever read on any variation of this forum.

Outstanding stuff.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:22 - Nov 19 with 789 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:10 - Nov 19 by Darran

Hump I know we don't always see eye to eye but that's one of the greatest posts I've ever read on any variation of this forum.

Outstanding stuff.

I concur.

He's put himself in line for POTY, not that he'd give a f*ck mind

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:22 - Nov 19 with 788 viewsWingstandwood

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:10 - Nov 19 by Darran

Outstanding stuff.

Yeah it is fantastic, I'll do a cut n paste so any dull or hidden agenda tw#t who wants to defend or portray any one of the lowlife scumbag sellouts as some kind of unwitting victim can read it....again and again.

Quote: "I don't really get what you're saying.

None of them HAD to.

They all did. Simple as f*cking that".

Argus!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:25 - Nov 19 with 774 viewsmorningstar

Outstanding stuff.

So, one of 'nonce.com's' top boys has got you in his pocket! Who'd have thought the day eh?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 22:32]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:25 - Nov 19 with 774 viewsmonmouth

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:22 - Nov 19 by waynekerr55

I concur.

He's put himself in line for POTY, not that he'd give a f*ck mind

I agree with all of that

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024