Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article 18:23 - Nov 17 with 21663 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff from Phil.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2998035/swansea-face-un

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 09:49 - Nov 19 with 1296 viewsperchrockjack

Anyway, and another difficult fixture coming up.

Think by now most of us have cast our opinions on the Sale and the current perception of where we are.

For those who don't actually read my posts ,I wasn't against a take over per se ; I was assuming the Directors /Trust would have overseen the take over and see our club have the "investment" we need to grow .

That we appear to have given the club away ,literally, is what s hard to take .

I'm not interested in any PS alumni who reckoned it was a con/shame/doomed ; what matters is the now .

We ve collected dross players ,given extended contracts of 4 yrs to ineffective players past their best , yet failed to bring in the new blood with the money (profit) made from the likes of Ayew and Bony. I was told it was for better training facilities and academy; hardly worth it Id have thought. This is entirely Huw Jenkins fault ,as I see it, not the Trust who ,whatever else , are peripheral to the crucial decisions .

Now, we see some posters basically suggesting we respect the dignity of the chums and families of those responsible for seeing the imminent demise of this great club of ours go down the sink for no reason apart from personal gain . We ve been fed a diet of Jenkins love for the club so now he must man up and accept his fate. If he wont go then he walks the plank.

I ve never been really sure of how much love there is for Swansea CIty FC either within the general populace or Council. My experience of Councils in Swansea isn't good as regards our club ;They were simply corrupt in the 70s now its seems ambivalent to seeing the highest profile business in Swansea going down the shitter. If this was unfolding in some other British cities there would be utter outrage on a seismic scale.

As Ive said before, are we to go down like worms or with some spunk

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:05 - Nov 19 with 1280 viewsMoscowJack

T2C , you are a plonker! You really are.

You DEMAND the facts and the truth but you refuse to listen or see anything that doesn't suit your agenda. You throw insults like a 5 year old kid at anyone who has a different opinion of you and behave like a schoolyard bully to get your own way.

It's so boring.

As so many people on here have said, you make some really good and valid points but a lot of people won't side with you because you behave like a total and absolute knob. It's a shame.

I'm not anyone's proxy or mouthpiece but that doesn't fit your agenda, does it? You can try and make people believe your sad little lies about me but I hope there are others that realise that you simply try to discredit me at every chance, just because you are who you are.....regardless of the facts. You're sad, T2C . Sad.

Anyone tickled your belly again recently?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:20 - Nov 19 with 1239 viewsSmellyplumz

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:05 - Nov 19 by MoscowJack

T2C , you are a plonker! You really are.

You DEMAND the facts and the truth but you refuse to listen or see anything that doesn't suit your agenda. You throw insults like a 5 year old kid at anyone who has a different opinion of you and behave like a schoolyard bully to get your own way.

It's so boring.

As so many people on here have said, you make some really good and valid points but a lot of people won't side with you because you behave like a total and absolute knob. It's a shame.

I'm not anyone's proxy or mouthpiece but that doesn't fit your agenda, does it? You can try and make people believe your sad little lies about me but I hope there are others that realise that you simply try to discredit me at every chance, just because you are who you are.....regardless of the facts. You're sad, T2C . Sad.

Anyone tickled your belly again recently?

I remember when Justin Blewitt stamped on your head in school.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:23 - Nov 19 with 1234 viewsMoscowJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:20 - Nov 19 by Smellyplumz

I remember when Justin Blewitt stamped on your head in school.

Wow. You've got a great memory! I remember that too. Not a good day....

And it's Justyn Blewett, not Justin Blewitt. He'd stamp on your head if he knew you'd spelled his name wrong on here.

Travelled to many a game with Justyn over the years.....in the very bad old days.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:27 - Nov 19 with 1220 viewsmonmouth

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 00:15 - Nov 19 by barry_island

Nick said so, ask him, not me.

Oh I see. I don't agree with him then.

Edit. Now I've read the rest. No PM, you must be slipping MJ.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 10:36]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:36 - Nov 19 with 1190 viewsMoscowJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:27 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Sorry. I can send you one if you want. Please let me know what you would like it to say ;)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:43 - Nov 19 with 1171 viewsTheResurrection

Nick has always been a snide, all talk and pretentious as they come. A nasty little boy who it seems has been collared before for his big mouth.

I'm wondering what my agenda is this t w a t talks of...

It was Jenkins many said on here for years, Dineen, Cooze, the Trust in general.... So what exactly is it then as you'll see I've not been afraid to call both sides out where obvious failings have been clear.

The only agenda I've ever had is the rights of us fans and not to be short changed by anyone. Talk of my belly being tickled after confronting Dineen on how he acquired his shares and how he went from Supporters Director to Club Director should have been done by the Trust.

I could see all this happening, the fact the Club was ever more disappearing from our control and the fact the Trust had a patsy on the inside who was more handy for the selling shareholders than he ever was for us, but oh no..... It's all been because of my agenda you see.... Well what do you think this coward is talking about?

The last thing we need is this Russian freeloader who's tagged onto Morgan and been belly tickled good and proper coming on here with his propaganda. Do us all a favour and fack off back to Belarus or wherever it was you fled to or the NBA will be wanting a word.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:44 - Nov 19 with 1163 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:27 - Nov 19 by monmouth

2 faced as they come

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:49 - Nov 19 with 1147 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:43 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

Nick has always been a snide, all talk and pretentious as they come. A nasty little boy who it seems has been collared before for his big mouth.

It was Jenkins many said on here for years, Dineen, Cooze, the Trust in general.... So what exactly is it then as you'll see I've not been afraid to call both sides out where obvious failings have been clear.

The only agenda I've ever had is the rights of us fans and not to be short changed by anyone. Talk of my belly being tickled after confronting Dineen on how he acquired his shares and how he went from Supporters Director to Club Director should have been done by the Trust.

I could see all this happening, the fact the Club was ever more disappearing from our control and the fact the Trust had a patsy on the inside who was more handy for the selling shareholders than he ever was for us, but oh no..... It's all been because of my agenda you see.... Well what do you think this coward is talking about?

The last thing we need is this Russian freeloader who's tagged onto Morgan and been belly tickled good and proper coming on here with his propaganda. Do us all a favour and fack off back to Belarus or wherever it was you fled to or the NBA will be wanting a word.

Remember when you went to them for help and they told you to f*ck off?

Pissing myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:50 - Nov 19 with 1142 viewsMoscowJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:43 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

NBA wanting a word?

Grow up, you absolute tool.

You deserve a lot of credit for calling out HJ a long time ago (when nearly all of us defended him to the hilt) but, for God's sake, just give up the nasty sh!t and focus on what you're trying to achieve.

I'm sure a lot more people would take you seriously if you did.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 10:50]

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:52 - Nov 19 with 1129 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:49 - Nov 19 by Darran

Remember when you went to them for help and they told you to f*ck off?

Pissing myself.

No, I don't. As usual you ain't got a clue.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:54 - Nov 19 with 1120 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:50 - Nov 19 by MoscowJack

NBA wanting a word?

Grow up, you absolute tool.

You deserve a lot of credit for calling out HJ a long time ago (when nearly all of us defended him to the hilt) but, for God's sake, just give up the nasty sh!t and focus on what you're trying to achieve.

I'm sure a lot more people would take you seriously if you did.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 10:50]

People can take me however they god damn please, mate. I don't give a fack and trust me when I say that.

Now fack off with your Morgan bullshit ok!?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:59 - Nov 19 with 1103 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:52 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

No, I don't. As usual you ain't got a clue.

Oh you do and the funniest bit is that you know that I do too.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:02 - Nov 19 with 1096 viewsDarran

Are you involved with the NBA then?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:03 - Nov 19 with 1093 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 10:59 - Nov 19 by Darran

Oh you do and the funniest bit is that you know that I do too.

I've no idea what you're on about but you get off on shit like this.

Are you talking about the NBA for a start?? You're a proper saddo aren't you eh?

And you know fack all.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:10 - Nov 19 with 1073 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:02 - Nov 19 by Darran

Are you involved with the NBA then?

Loves a good rim around the hoop is what I've heard. Especially with a certain vending machine tycoon.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:14 - Nov 19 with 1059 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:10 - Nov 19 by Murph75

Loves a good rim around the hoop is what I've heard. Especially with a certain vending machine tycoon.

Here he is again look, taking pop shots at people from the comfort and safety of his own keyboard.

Murph a true man.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:14 - Nov 19 with 1052 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:03 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

I've no idea what you're on about but you get off on shit like this.

Are you talking about the NBA for a start?? You're a proper saddo aren't you eh?

And you know fack all.

lol if only they'd helped you out back in the day we wouldn't have had to put up with over a decade of you talking shit.

The NBA my arse.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:15 - Nov 19 with 1050 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:10 - Nov 19 by Murph75

I heard the same.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:15 - Nov 19 with 1049 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:14 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

Here he is again look, taking pop shots at people from the comfort and safety of his own keyboard.

Murph a true man.

Is that any different to yourself?
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:58 - Nov 19 with 961 viewsmax936

Fuking hell fellas Swansea City AFC is in enough shit as it is without us all arguing nit picking of being nasty to each other, this is a time for all of us to come together, to try and get us back to somewhere near to where we were, the enemy isn't on this forum, we all know who the enemy is, lets focus on them.
I agree people have a different view on how to go about that, but the outcome we all want is the same, surely?

If some of them read this form or get told about some of the content they'll be laughing at us, again, we've JVZ taking the piss as it is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:59 - Nov 19 with 861 viewsDewi1jack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 02:08 - Nov 19 by Humpty

I don't really get what you're saying.

Yes they ALL sold their shares to these American chaps who are doing such a fine job at the moment.

None of them HAD to.

SOME of them could have chosen to not sell. But they did. SOME of them could have told the trust what was going on. But they didn't. SOME of them could have even told the press what was going on. But they didn't.

ALL of them sold their shares in a secretive sneaky way that was designed from the start to exclude the trust.

I don't give two f*cks what the likes of Nick Rees says, or any other proxies we have on here at the moment, telling us what SOME ex owners want putting out.

They all did. Simple as f*cking that.

This.
And the ones who kept a few shares to still grab bonuses/ say they're still fans/ directors etc sold their voting rights to the merrycans instead.
Helped them try and shovel a new SHA through
Again without the majority of the Trusts knowledge.
The more that comes out, the more I'm starting to believe that HC knew and he'd failed to properly serve the shareholders who'd appointed him.

Either way,
we need to be strong and united as a fanbase.
Not bickering/ trying to point score/ be abusive to each other.
Maybe try and get over half the fans who attend games to be Trust members.
Frighten the Merrycans with "customer" power

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:00 - Nov 19 with 861 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:15 - Nov 19 by Murph75

Is that any different to yourself?

Yeah just a bit. Everyone knows who I am ask me to meet and I'll be there. You're a yellow streak of internet piss.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:03 - Nov 19 with 852 viewsMurph75

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:00 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

Yeah just a bit. Everyone knows who I am ask me to meet and I'll be there. You're a yellow streak of internet piss.

Ha ha ha.

So basically what you're trying to say is that because we disagree you want to meet up and have a fight?

You're lucky I'm a lover not a fighter.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:04 - Nov 19 with 847 viewsHighjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:03 - Nov 19 by Murph75

Ha ha ha.

So basically what you're trying to say is that because we disagree you want to meet up and have a fight?

You're lucky I'm a lover not a fighter.

Don't say that or he'll want you to shag him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024