Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article 18:23 - Nov 17 with 21665 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff from Phil.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2998035/swansea-face-un

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:18 - Nov 18 with 1546 viewsperchrockjack

What, just one.
What folkin type of neighbourhood is that.

Doubt I ll come across him

Hague is more likely

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:27 - Nov 18 with 1526 viewsOldjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:13 - Nov 18 by Darran

Well yeah he would say that see Alan.

it;s his get out of jail card when cornered is my guess

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:35 - Nov 18 with 1514 viewsWingstandwood

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:13 - Nov 18 by Darran

Well yeah he would say that see Alan.

I would agree with that i.e. his Twitter modus operandi for SCFC supporters is pure spite and it should come as no surprise whatsoever that his verbal interaction/communication regarding SCFC would be exactly the same. He is indeed a rather disrespectful and twisted sh#te.

He is driving some wedge between himself and SCFC supporters. I reckon his self destructive form of narcissism and egotistical attention seeking will be his own undoing. Because?..... SCFC will have no choice whatsoever to bin the w#nker.

Argus!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:50 - Nov 18 with 1462 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:35 - Nov 18 by Wingstandwood

I would agree with that i.e. his Twitter modus operandi for SCFC supporters is pure spite and it should come as no surprise whatsoever that his verbal interaction/communication regarding SCFC would be exactly the same. He is indeed a rather disrespectful and twisted sh#te.

He is driving some wedge between himself and SCFC supporters. I reckon his self destructive form of narcissism and egotistical attention seeking will be his own undoing. Because?..... SCFC will have no choice whatsoever to bin the w#nker.

I can't believe the other people at the club aren't aware of what's been said on here and social media and I'm surprised it hasnt been suggested to JVZ that he stays away for a bit.
I'm sure they wouldn't have been able to ban him but a little suggestion might have been a good idea.
The thought of him in the directors box at Goodison tomorrow is sickening.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:58 - Nov 18 with 1452 viewsUplandsJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:27 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

it;s his get out of jail card when cornered is my guess

In fairness, he's probably telling the truth....
I think we've all established over the last couple of weeks that HC was far too close to the Judas crew.
I truely believe HC at the very least knew for quite some time.

In fact unless the trust actually take legal action against said scum, I think it's fair to say they all knew, well the ones at the top Anyway! I read on this thread one poster suggest there would be no trust action /hangings as too much dirty laundry.
Really hope I'm wrong though......
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:04 - Nov 18 with 1440 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:58 - Nov 18 by UplandsJack

I think we've all established over the last couple of weeks that HC was far too close to the Judas crew.

In fact unless the trust actually take legal action against said scum, I think it's fair to say they all knew, well the ones at the top Anyway! I read on this thread one poster suggest there would be no trust action /hangings as too much dirty laundry.

Nah.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:08 - Nov 18 with 1428 viewsMoscowJack

If anyone suggests, even for one second, that the target of abuse is the family of those you are angry with, then you've already lost the battle.

Personally, there are two MAIN people to blame (the one that signed the Head of Terms agreement in December without the knowledge of most of the other Directors, and LD) but their families aren't responsible, in my opinion.

JvZ hasn't done himself any favours recently either, but his family aren't responsible for what he's done.

I can't condone or influence anyone's ways of fighting this mess but for God's sake, let's not be like the scum up the road if the only option is to follow the route of the NBA or similar.

Surely there are wiser and more appropriate ways of getting in the faces of the ones that we KNOW have schemed behind the backs of the Trust (and many other Directors) when this deal was done.

Selling out or selling up was something most of us accepted a while back, but let's not lose track of what PS said in his Trust statement a while ago.....read it again if you need reminding.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:09 - Nov 18 with 1423 viewsUplandsJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:04 - Nov 18 by Darran

Nah.

Really, really hope it turns out your right Darren......
Login to get fewer ads

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:11 - Nov 18 with 1416 viewsNeathJack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:58 - Nov 18 by UplandsJack

Would it surprise me if HC knew? Not massively , sadly.

However, if he did, I do not believe for one second he let on to anyone else on the Trust board as there would have been absolutely nothing to have been achieved from them knowing and not doing something about it. That would make so sense whatsoever.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:13 - Nov 18 with 1405 viewsbarry_island

Who is representing the Trust in the Directors Box tomorrow? Hopefully the most pertinent people we can field, hopefully it will change week on week as well so the others don't know what they are going to face. Uncomfortable, squirming, questioning, dismissive and different that's how the other directors should feel on a weekly basis.

Stuart Macdonald needs to start talking to the supporters he represents, otherwise it's back to the low base we were seemingly at before.

Ux and Phil HAVE to do too much already.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:20 - Nov 18 with 1378 viewsbarry_island

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:08 - Nov 18 by MoscowJack

If anyone suggests, even for one second, that the target of abuse is the family of those you are angry with, then you've already lost the battle.

Personally, there are two MAIN people to blame (the one that signed the Head of Terms agreement in December without the knowledge of most of the other Directors, and LD) but their families aren't responsible, in my opinion.

JvZ hasn't done himself any favours recently either, but his family aren't responsible for what he's done.

I can't condone or influence anyone's ways of fighting this mess but for God's sake, let's not be like the scum up the road if the only option is to follow the route of the NBA or similar.

Surely there are wiser and more appropriate ways of getting in the faces of the ones that we KNOW have schemed behind the backs of the Trust (and many other Directors) when this deal was done.

Selling out or selling up was something most of us accepted a while back, but let's not lose track of what PS said in his Trust statement a while ago.....read it again if you need reminding.

Why did the ex directors sanction the appearance of the NBA in JTAK if they have now become the devil incarnate?

Come to think of it wasn't Petty best supporting actor as well? Perhaps that's a question for another day????

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:31 - Nov 18 with 1351 viewsGowerjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:28 - Nov 18 by NeiltheTaylor

Have the Trust established what conditions need to be in place to start legal action?

Is there enough rope now?

Yep.

They have had more then enough time,,

Either piss or tell us why you're getting off the pot.

It's not getting near to the sharp end.
We are at the shape end right now.

Your call.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:38 - Nov 18 with 1324 viewsbarry_island

Did ALL of our ex Directors except the Trust sell out to the Yanks or was it just SOME?

I think we know the answer.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:39 - Nov 18 with 1318 viewsGowerjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:47 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Ok then think on this...

Next time you're chanting profanities at the chairman s box , you re voices are clearly heard by those of his chums families or family cat. They all fookn hear it.

This passionate show of indignation is not something that old jack or lifey does ?

Pleeeeeze, come on.

The concerto blame Alan is the person who sanctioned this sale being negligent or insouciant as to the intentions of the purchases.

I m reckoning the same guy has seen us bring unrelenting dross into our club whilst making handsome profits on our best players.

The same giving routledge ,dyer , 4 yr extensions.

The same guy

Poetry

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:41 - Nov 18 with 1308 viewsmonmouth

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:38 - Nov 18 by barry_island

Did ALL of our ex Directors except the Trust sell out to the Yanks or was it just SOME?

I think we know the answer.

Morgan, Dineen, Jenkins and Zweden played the fan card the loudest, and should ALL get both barrels. Nobody HAD to sell....and they certainly didn't have to stitch up the Trust with the voting rights.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:47 - Nov 18 with 1289 viewsbarry_island

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:41 - Nov 18 by monmouth

Morgan, Dineen, Jenkins and Zweden played the fan card the loudest, and should ALL get both barrels. Nobody HAD to sell....and they certainly didn't have to stitch up the Trust with the voting rights.

But they are not as bad as the other 2, surely you can see that. Can't you? Seriously can't you?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:48 - Nov 18 with 1284 viewsWatchman

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:13 - Nov 18 by barry_island

Who is representing the Trust in the Directors Box tomorrow? Hopefully the most pertinent people we can field, hopefully it will change week on week as well so the others don't know what they are going to face. Uncomfortable, squirming, questioning, dismissive and different that's how the other directors should feel on a weekly basis.

Stuart Macdonald needs to start talking to the supporters he represents, otherwise it's back to the low base we were seemingly at before.

Ux and Phil HAVE to do too much already.

This! SM still has to directly speak to me as my Trust Director about his thoughts and ideas etc

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 00:04 - Nov 19 with 1249 viewsmonmouth

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:47 - Nov 18 by barry_island

But they are not as bad as the other 2, surely you can see that. Can't you? Seriously can't you?

Why not?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 00:15 - Nov 19 with 1219 viewsbarry_island

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 00:04 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Why not?

Nick said so, ask him, not me.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 01:02 - Nov 19 with 1167 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:41 - Nov 18 by monmouth

No, no, no, no Monmouth, Nick Rees from Moscow states quite clearly Morgan isn't to blame at all !!!

Please keep up!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 02:08 - Nov 19 with 1112 viewsHumpty

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:47 - Nov 18 by barry_island

I don't really get what you're saying.

Yes they ALL sold their shares to these American chaps who are doing such a fine job at the moment.

None of them HAD to.

SOME of them could have chosen to not sell. But they did. SOME of them could have told the trust what was going on. But they didn't. SOME of them could have even told the press what was going on. But they didn't.

ALL of them sold their shares in a secretive sneaky way that was designed from the start to exclude the trust.

I don't give two f*cks what the likes of Nick Rees says, or any other proxies we have on here at the moment, telling us what SOME ex owners want putting out.

They all did. Simple as f*cking that.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 03:24 - Nov 19 with 1087 viewsJackBaston

I know Phils been kind enough to answer some of our questions and shed some light on some matters
But i still feel like the trust are just resigned to letting the americans do what they want
You've got the entire Swansea support behind you, you're the guys who need to make things change

They're already not working with you, send them lawsuits, organise fan protests, make their jobs as difficult as possible from the inside
They cant exactly take away your shares for being naughty
stop being pushovers and fight for your club?
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 07:42 - Nov 19 with 1043 viewsbarry_island

The best publicity the Trust could get would be to hand out FREE membership to all supporters outside the ground at the Palace game to overcome the general apathy / effects of the SWEP / Yank propaganda machine.

I am sure the vast majority who have paid would have no issue with the huge boost in numbers. They may also bring new ideas and insights to the table, and if 1 in 10 stay members next year Trust numbers will have doubled.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 8:03]

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 09:27 - Nov 19 with 971 viewsTheResurrection

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 02:08 - Nov 19 by Humpty

I don't really get what you're saying.

Yes they ALL sold their shares to these American chaps who are doing such a fine job at the moment.

None of them HAD to.

SOME of them could have chosen to not sell. But they did. SOME of them could have told the trust what was going on. But they didn't. SOME of them could have even told the press what was going on. But they didn't.

ALL of them sold their shares in a secretive sneaky way that was designed from the start to exclude the trust.

I don't give two f*cks what the likes of Nick Rees says, or any other proxies we have on here at the moment, telling us what SOME ex owners want putting out.

They all did. Simple as f*cking that.

I think Barry was taking the piss out of Nick Rees mate.

I've no doubt by now that snide has sent someone like Monmouth a private message and he's been gubbed by him.... And all this after slagging off the sell outs to hell and back.

We don't need idiots like Nick Rees around us muddying the waters from miles away. We need the fans of Swansea City to urge the Trust to stop dithering and hiding behind forever new found excuses and put the fans first for once and crack some heads.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 09:45 - Nov 19 with 951 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 09:27 - Nov 19 by TheResurrection

I think Barry was taking the piss out of Nick Rees mate.

I've no doubt by now that snide has sent someone like Monmouth a private message and he's been gubbed by him.... And all this after slagging off the sell outs to hell and back.

We don't need idiots like Nick Rees around us muddying the waters from miles away. We need the fans of Swansea City to urge the Trust to stop dithering and hiding behind forever new found excuses and put the fans first for once and crack some heads.

I think Phil Sumbler must have told him to say it. lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024