Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article 18:23 - Nov 17 with 21664 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff from Phil.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2998035/swansea-face-un

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:06 - Nov 18 with 1581 viewslifelong

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:59 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Incredible we re so gracious about this.

Out trust as been shafted ,Board stabbed others in the back and owners complicit in appointing a jerk to see us go down.

I ll remind you that FAMILIES run clubs, eg The Oystons.
Talk to a Blackpool fan roger before coming up with more of your usual sachyrine shite.

Dave Hugh I can understand but I think you need to look at what your posting right now.

I ll close this by saying ALL the directors and their ladies in expensive coats need NEED to be made aware of how much we love this club and how appalled we are at the way its been dumped and is being dumped.

Ive not anywhere suggested any of them be threatened just made aware of strength of feeling which should be made by violence of the tongue.

You may be happy to RESPECT the Jenkins family but I'm not.

The only one talking shite is you, you're full of it.

Go on, answer my question, you came out and said we should make the lives of HJ and his family unbearable, what exactly did you mean?
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:19 - Nov 18 with 1546 viewsSwanjaxs

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:06 - Nov 18 by lifelong

The only one talking shite is you, you're full of it.

Go on, answer my question, you came out and said we should make the lives of HJ and his family unbearable, what exactly did you mean?

Now Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen JVZ and the rest can go to hell in a handcart as far as I'm concerned but the laws regarding threatening words and behaviour are quite clear .. "(a) uses threatening [or abusive ] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or. (b) displays any writing sign or other visible representation which is threatening [ or abusive], within the hearing or sight the person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."" ..... Not really worth a criminal record no matter how good it would make you feel....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:21 - Nov 18 with 1535 viewsOldjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:59 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Out trust as been shafted ,Board stabbed others in the back and owners complicit in appointing a jerk to see us go down.

Talk to a Blackpool fan roger before coming up with more of your usual sachyrine shite.

Dave Hugh I can understand but I think you need to look at what your posting right now.

I ll close this by saying ALL the directors and their ladies in expensive coats need NEED to be made aware of how much we love this club and how appalled we are at the way its been dumped and is being dumped.

Ive not anywhere suggested any of them be threatened just made aware of strength of feeling which should be made by violence of the tongue.

As far as i'm concerned it's got fuk all to do with family's ,my beef is with the sellouts and no one else

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:25 - Nov 18 with 1518 viewsHighjack

So you want us to violently tongue the ladies in expensive coats?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:32 - Nov 18 with 1492 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:37 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

Bollocks ,Just tell me what you would say ,actually what would you say to any of the sellouts? should your paths cross

I'd say you've f*cking sold us out and destroyed everything we were about for the Yankee dollar.

With probably a few other words thrown in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:37 - Nov 18 with 1467 viewsWingstandwood

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:19 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Now Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen JVZ and the rest can go to hell in a handcart as far as I'm concerned but the laws regarding threatening words and behaviour are quite clear .. "(a) uses threatening [or abusive ] words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or. (b) displays any writing sign or other visible representation which is threatening [ or abusive], within the hearing or sight the person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."" ..... Not really worth a criminal record no matter how good it would make you feel....

The sellouts have by their very own actions, behaviour and standards put a few higher ranking Trust members under a lot of strain, distress and stress. That's what I've been told. They'd (the sellouts) have the ultimate gall to complain about distress bearing in mind they are indeed the architects of others/their own.

.........I mean JVZ the ultimate out of control 'agent-provocateur', troublemaker and absolute PR disaster that the sellouts seemingly have made absolutely zero attempt to silence? I reckon they (the sellouts) should get their own house in order!

Argus!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:40 - Nov 18 with 1459 viewsNookiejack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:38 - Nov 17 by Phil_S

Future board meetings have been changed to quarterly, the next one is sometime in December

Stuart has been chasing the monthly management accounts just this afternoon as these should be available on a monthly basis as they have been in the past, he has been told these will be available

For your penultimate paragraph I completely agree and this is what we are currently trying to work around

Has the Trust received the August and September management accounts yet? As a large minority shareholder don't we have information rights that these should be provided to us within certain number of days after the month end?
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:42 - Nov 18 with 1443 viewsmax936

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:37 - Nov 18 by Wingstandwood

The sellouts have by their very own actions, behaviour and standards put a few higher ranking Trust members under a lot of strain, distress and stress. That's what I've been told. They'd (the sellouts) have the ultimate gall to complain about distress bearing in mind they are indeed the architects of others/their own.

.........I mean JVZ the ultimate out of control 'agent-provocateur', troublemaker and absolute PR disaster that the sellouts seemingly have made absolutely zero attempt to silence? I reckon they (the sellouts) should get their own house in order!

They're all probably laughing while quaffing their volovants and champers about him winding he fans up, its all very funny to them no doubt.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:44 - Nov 18 with 1428 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:37 - Nov 18 by Wingstandwood

He's already tweeted about his trip to Liverpool tomorrow.

I did ask him if he's in the directors box on a freebie but he didn't reply.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:47 - Nov 18 with 1416 viewsperchrockjack

Ok then think on this...

Next time you're chanting profanities at the chairman s box , you re voices are clearly heard by those of his chums families or family cat. They all fookn hear it.

This passionate show of indignation is not something that old jack or lifey does ?

Pleeeeeze, come on.

The concerto blame Alan is the person who sanctioned this sale being negligent or insouciant as to the intentions of the purchases.

I m reckoning the same guy has seen us bring unrelenting dross into our club whilst making handsome profits on our best players.

The same giving routledge ,dyer , 4 yr extensions.

The same guy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:48 - Nov 18 with 1385 viewsWingstandwood

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:42 - Nov 18 by max936

They're all probably laughing while quaffing their volovants and champers about him winding he fans up, its all very funny to them no doubt.

Yeah, it does rather give that impression. That saying "when in a hole stop digging" has not sunk into the part of their conscious/subconscious mind that evaluates what is a common sense thing to do and and what is not.

Argus!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:49 - Nov 18 with 1382 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:47 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Ok then think on this...

Next time you're chanting profanities at the chairman s box , you re voices are clearly heard by those of his chums families or family cat. They all fookn hear it.

This passionate show of indignation is not something that old jack or lifey does ?

Pleeeeeze, come on.

The concerto blame Alan is the person who sanctioned this sale being negligent or insouciant as to the intentions of the purchases.

I m reckoning the same guy has seen us bring unrelenting dross into our club whilst making handsome profits on our best players.

The same guy

Are you the fella behind the North Bank Alliance?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:51 - Nov 18 with 1373 viewsWingstandwood

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:44 - Nov 18 by Darran

He's already tweeted about his trip to Liverpool tomorrow.

I did ask him if he's in the directors box on a freebie but he didn't reply.

I applaud the day the worst ever PR disaster to be seen at SCFC disappears.

Argus!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:53 - Nov 18 with 1365 viewsperchrockjack

read about them, are they tidy boys.

Might open a branch on wirral and have the Robbos sign up. That ll please Jobs.

Ive not tongued in lady in an expensive coat (for the benefit ofmy readers) but several in hot pants and long coats behind the Rank in the 60s

You had to be there

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:56 - Nov 18 with 1358 viewsWingstandwood

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:47 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Ok then think on this...

Pleeeeeze, come on.

The same guy

Too true and that little ditty "Greedy bastards get out of our club" is going to be the catchiest tune in Swansea.

Argus!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 19:19 - Nov 18 with 1324 viewsFlashberryjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:28 - Nov 18 by NeiltheTaylor

Have the Trust established what conditions need to be in place to start legal action?

Is there enough rope now?

There will be no legal action, and there won't be any rope needed either

To much dirty washing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 19:25 - Nov 18 with 1298 viewslonglostjack

Ok then think on this...

Pleeeeeze, come on.

The same guy

Come back Bayram

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 20:08 - Nov 18 with 1226 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 18:42 - Nov 18 by max936

The classless cūnts are probably drinking cans of Hofmeister (Dinnen drinks his and then eats the cans - allegedly may I add).

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:19 - Nov 18 with 1135 viewsperchrockjack

Disgraceful comments indeed

Lifeys prolonged hate fest and Dave Hugh's pitiful ripostes.

So remember lifey e 20 Dave Hugh ,don't be bad mouthing Jenkins in case it upsets his family and friends.

Now, about JVZ , he s at Goodison tomorrow. With chums , anyyone prepared to ask questions.?

Same applies to all the sell outs.

Find some pride, passion and guts . Don't crawl into the championship like worms.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:25 - Nov 18 with 1123 viewslifelong

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:19 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

So remember lifey e 20 Dave Hugh ,don't be bad mouthing Jenkins in case it upsets his family and friends.

Now, about JVZ , he s at Goodison tomorrow. With chums , anyyone prepared to ask questions.?

Find some pride, passion and guts . Don't crawl into the championship like worms.

Prolonged hate fest..

Get a grip ffs, you silly man.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:50 - Nov 18 with 1065 viewsperchrockjack

Betrayal is powerful stuff.

Hope is more so

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:54 - Nov 18 with 1047 viewsOldjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 21:19 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

you live in scouseland ,here's your chance to hunt JVZ down and give him a piece of your mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:02 - Nov 18 with 1030 viewsperchrockjack

Not quite correct Alan but it's close enough for uou.

I've got other matters concerning me at the moment thanks .

I was in The Hague last weekend and was hoping to catch up with him in the Fiddlers.

If nothing else, it d be worth hearing his story.

He wasn't in charge of recruiting players which is where my anger lies .

I don't blame anyone from selling out but it's all about to whom and it seems ,at the moment, some sinister dealing took place.

If we had recruited quality players we could squabble in peace .

We didn't and we can't.

Got that

Btw, what do you put your refuse in

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:10 - Nov 18 with 1011 viewsOldjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:02 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Not quite correct Alan but it's close enough for uou.

I've got other matters concerning me at the moment thanks .

I was in The Hague last weekend and was hoping to catch up with him in the Fiddlers.

If nothing else, it d be worth hearing his story.

He wasn't in charge of recruiting players which is where my anger lies .

I don't blame anyone from selling out but it's all about to whom and it seems ,at the moment, some sinister dealing took place.

If we had recruited quality players we could squabble in peace .

We didn't and we can't.

Got that

Btw, what do you put your refuse in

A bin
when you finally meet up with him, Heres a starting point for you ....... he's stated to a friend of mine that the Trust knew all along about the sellout

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:13 - Nov 18 with 1000 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:10 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

A bin
when you finally meet up with him, Heres a starting point for you ....... he's stated to a friend of mine that the Trust knew all along about the sellout

Well yeah he would say that see Alan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024