Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article 18:23 - Nov 17 with 21604 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff from Phil.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2998035/swansea-face-un

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:14 - Nov 18 with 1573 viewsblueytheblue

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:52 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

That s up to her.

Personally, my missus could well do in those circscas you re readically altering the lives of all the family.

It is radically altering them by the way.

I'm not saying to go after them per se but they should not be immune from our approbrium at a game .

Pigs in a trough

So any kids, perfectly fine for them to receive approbrium then?

Yup, can see the headlines...

"Ex-shareholders kids reduced to tears by the fury of vicious thug fans"

Weakens your case, solidifies that of the Yanks in the public doman.

Bravo..

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:24 - Nov 18 with 1546 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:14 - Nov 18 by blueytheblue

So any kids, perfectly fine for them to receive approbrium then?

Yup, can see the headlines...

"Ex-shareholders kids reduced to tears by the fury of vicious thug fans"

Weakens your case, solidifies that of the Yanks in the public doman.

Bravo..

I think what I garnered was that, whilst I don't agree with them being assaulted (verbally or physically) - the pricks actions have impacted on their families lives.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:28 - Nov 18 with 1528 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Have the Trust established what conditions need to be in place to start legal action?

Is there enough rope now?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:29 - Nov 18 with 1521 viewsblueytheblue

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:24 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

I think what I garnered was that, whilst I don't agree with them being assaulted (verbally or physically) - the pricks actions have impacted on their families lives.

All actions have consequences, impact on everyone else's life.

My point being, should there be any verbal or physical assault of family members, the PR spin will be that SCFC fans are "thugs". That's how it'll play out, that's how the media will frame it - you'll find it difficult to get journalists to go against that view. And given the media will portray your fans as thugs, the Trust by association ( representing fans ) will be tarred with the same brush.

The only winners then will be the Yanks, with the Trust painted as "mindless thugs".

It's about the long game, not short term stress relief.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:33 - Nov 18 with 1510 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:29 - Nov 18 by blueytheblue

My point being, should there be any verbal or physical assault of family members, the PR spin will be that SCFC fans are "thugs". That's how it'll play out, that's how the media will frame it - you'll find it difficult to get journalists to go against that view. And given the media will portray your fans as thugs, the Trust by association ( representing fans ) will be tarred with the same brush.

The only winners then will be the Yanks, with the Trust painted as "mindless thugs".

Good point, I think that was what I took from Perchie's post. I don't think he was advocating violence but pointing out that Gonzo, Porkie and Edward have put their 'loved' ones in the firing line.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:45 - Nov 18 with 1486 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:24 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

I agree Wayne nobody should be assaulted verbally or physically but it'll probably happen from one of the eejits following us,we go down and someone goes oh look there's (insert name here) son/brother etc and it'll kick off.

It's completely wrong in my opinion but I can definitely see it happening.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:57 - Nov 18 with 1457 viewsLoyal

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:29 - Nov 18 by blueytheblue

Is violent or physical action being advocated. ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:59 - Nov 18 with 1449 viewsLoyal

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:40 - Nov 18 by Highjack

I just want to get back to enjoying the football again.

Dover v Cambridge was a cracker last night.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 15:29 - Nov 18 with 1394 viewsDafyddHuw

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:36 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

No retraction here.

Do you believe that Jenkins hasn't discussed this matter with his family.

I ll tell you this e 20 , my missus would have grilled the shite outta me over such a massive step that would see their lives change immeasurably.

Not sure if you re married or not but my family and I have no secrets and we rise and fall together so please spare me that sentimental crap.

So when you were cracking heads at Orgreave and earning enough overtime to buy your missus a new car (as you've bragged about on PS), you're saying that your missus was 100% behind you?

Perhaps I'll pay her a quiet visit.

After all she's benefited from it so, according to you, she's fair game.

What a disgusting post that was Perch.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 15:57 - Nov 18 with 1343 viewslifelong

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:33 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

Good point, I think that was what I took from Perchie's post. I don't think he was advocating violence but pointing out that Gonzo, Porkie and Edward have put their 'loved' ones in the firing line.

I thought Perchie was suggesting that we make the lives of the family of HJ unbearable, how would you suggest we go about achieving that?
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:10 - Nov 18 with 1321 viewsmonmouth

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 15:57 - Nov 18 by lifelong

I thought Perchie was suggesting that we make the lives of the family of HJ unbearable, how would you suggest we go about achieving that?

Strap them in their seats and tape their eyes open whilst the games are in progress?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:11 - Nov 18 with 1313 viewslifelong

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:10 - Nov 18 by monmouth

Strap them in their seats and tape their eyes open whilst the games are in progress?

I wouldn't wish that on them.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:13 - Nov 18 with 1306 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 15:57 - Nov 18 by lifelong

#DontGoGentleSwans.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 19:37]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:15 - Nov 18 with 1308 viewsmax936

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:10 - Nov 18 by monmouth

And get them to pay for the privilege as well, like the rest of us have to.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:50 - Nov 18 with 1235 viewsE20Jack

And rightly so. There wouldn't need to be any media spin, ''we'' WOULD be mindless thugs.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 1229 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:13 - Nov 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

#DontGoGentleSwans.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 19:37]

Nobody's selling their house.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:13 - Nov 18 with 1187 viewsThursday

There have been some disgraceful comments in this thread, but now I have to take a break.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:13 - Nov 18 with 1183 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 16:52 - Nov 18 by Darran

Nobody's selling their house.

Post BREXIT stagnation?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:26 - Nov 18 with 1160 viewsOldjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:45 - Nov 18 by Darran

I agree Wayne nobody should be assaulted verbally or physically but it'll probably happen from one of the eejits following us,we go down and someone goes oh look there's (insert name here) son/brother etc and it'll kick off.

It's completely wrong in my opinion but I can definitely see it happening.

what would you say to John van if you bumped into him ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 1159 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:26 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

what would you say to John van if you bumped into him ?

We've done this Alan mun you demented old c*nt.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:37 - Nov 18 with 1133 viewsOldjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:27 - Nov 18 by Darran

We've done this Alan mun you demented old c*nt.

Bollocks ,Just tell me what you would say ,actually what would you say to any of the sellouts? should your paths cross

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:47 - Nov 18 with 1113 viewsperchrockjack

Dave Hugh.

When was I at Orgreave.

Anyway, for the dim here goes. I don't and didn't advocate violence and just wish you had the decency and the sense to see what wayne kerr saw in my post and not simply add fire to your agenda which normally revolves around me ,miners and Swansea slagging...and do feck yourself lifey .

So... we re going down the shitter and you wouldn't give any words of scorn to Jenkins or those close to him.

You fookn hypocrites

Its no wonder we r e looking farked.

Read what s said FFS

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:52 - Nov 18 with 1099 viewslifelong

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:47 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Dave Hugh.

When was I at Orgreave.

Anyway, for the dim here goes. I don't and didn't advocate violence and just wish you had the decency and the sense to see what wayne kerr saw in my post and not simply add fire to your agenda which normally revolves around me ,miners and Swansea slagging...and do feck yourself lifey .

So... we re going down the shitter and you wouldn't give any words of scorn to Jenkins or those close to him.

You fookn hypocrites

Its no wonder we r e looking farked.

Read what s said FFS

A typical insulting reply from you, just exactly what action would you take to make the lives of HJ's family unbearable?
It's a simple question.
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article (n/t) on 17:52 - Nov 18 with 1097 viewsperchrockjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 17:59 - Nov 18 with 1084 viewsperchrockjack

Incredible we re so gracious about this.

Out trust as been shafted ,Board stabbed others in the back and owners complicit in appointing a jerk to see us go down.

I ll remind you that FAMILIES run clubs, eg The Oystons.
Talk to a Blackpool fan roger before coming up with more of your usual sachyrine shite.

Dave Hugh I can understand but I think you need to look at what your posting right now.

I ll close this by saying ALL the directors and their ladies in expensive coats need NEED to be made aware of how much we love this club and how appalled we are at the way its been dumped and is being dumped.

Ive not anywhere suggested any of them be threatened just made aware of strength of feeling which should be made by violence of the tongue.

You may be happy to RESPECT the Jenkins family but I'm not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024