Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article 18:23 - Nov 17 with 21606 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff from Phil.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/23/blog/post/2998035/swansea-face-un

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:50 - Nov 18 with 1648 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 22:10 - Nov 17 by Phil_S

Sorry I missed that question, I don't know the answer I'm afraid but I think it would probably be safe to assume that the manager didn't know him (opinion rather than fact)

As with any member of the management team, he can only be judged on results as Bob is at this moment

According to his own words yesterday Bradley made the decision on Williams and had contacted him 3 weeks beforehand.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 15:45]
Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:54 - Nov 18 with 1640 viewsWingstandwood

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 11:43 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

Nasty rebellious and angry is good in these circumstances .
Apathy isn't .

Really, we should be more focal than we ve ever been as a group

The Sun reported last week that Jenkins was starting to look rather fidgety in the directors box. I guess conscience, after the event awareness, and self preservation instincts are starting to kick in.

If I was one of the sell-outs the last place you would find me relaxing with any state of comfort would be The Liberty Stadium, its directors box, its carpark, its proximity or its hinterlands. Especially after Johnny Van Knife Twister has done his bit to make matters far, far worse for himself and others. You'd think they would have had the sense to tell him to shut up.

Argus!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:20 - Nov 18 with 1591 viewsbarry_island

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 09:29 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

Not unless included in any shareholders agreement, articles etc. Which isn't the case here.

Ux that really sounds like the Trust has given up on the validity of the original Shareholders Agreement. Please will you confirm if this is the case.

If so this info needs to be conveyed as a matter of urgency to all trust members, not waiting for a carefully crafted statement.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 12:33]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:40 - Nov 18 with 1544 viewsHighjack

I just want to get back to enjoying the football again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:43 - Nov 18 with 1528 viewsUxbridge

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:20 - Nov 18 by barry_island

Ux that really sounds like the Trust has given up on the validity of the original Shareholders Agreement. Please will you confirm if this is the case.

If so this info needs to be conveyed as a matter of urgency to all trust members, not waiting for a carefully crafted statement.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 12:33]

I've said nothing of the sort.

Taken from the Trust statement a few weeks ago:

"We met twice with Jason Levien when he was in Swansea to conclude the deal for the football club around the 21st July, and we subsequently arranged a call for the 25th to discuss further. Just 10 minutes before this call, Chris Farnell sent us a document agreed between the buyers and the other remaining shareholders detailing a new Shareholders Agreement. Needless to say, this was the first we were aware of this new document, we have not and will not sign it, and we continue to operate under the terms of the original Shareholders Agreement."

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:49 - Nov 18 with 1494 viewslonglostjack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:43 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

"We met twice with Jason Levien when he was in Swansea to conclude the deal for the football club around the 21st July, and we subsequently arranged a call for the 25th to discuss further. Just 10 minutes before this call, Chris Farnell sent us a document agreed between the buyers and the other remaining shareholders detailing a new Shareholders Agreement. Needless to say, this was the first we were aware of this new document, we have not and will not sign it, and we continue to operate under the terms of the original Shareholders Agreement."

And the new owners are presumably operating under the terms of the new shareholders agreement?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:50 - Nov 18 with 1489 viewsUxbridge

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:49 - Nov 18 by longlostjack

And the new owners are presumably operating under the terms of the new shareholders agreement?

Correct

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:53 - Nov 18 with 1476 viewsbarry_island

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:43 - Nov 18 by Uxbridge

Apologies Ux it was the way I had read your post above regarding the rights of minority shareholders. On re-reading it I can see you were referring only to the rights of a minority shareholders to have their shares purchased. Post withdrawn and jumps back in the trenches.

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:53 - Nov 18 with 1473 viewsperchrockjack

If Jenkins hasn't the decency to walk and ,allow the club he said he loved ,to recover from HIS mistakes then we should make his life unbearable and if that includes his family then tough as they are benefitting from his treachery so they in it together.

Question is , who is to replace him. That's what this is about. Any mistakes,errors, or complacency of the Trust isn't the reason we re in the state we re in.

We re hounding the wrong people

anyway, this song is about a community/city cut to pieces and how it can recover.

I beg you listen to every word. Its a bit cheesy version as it was on The Tube

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:58 - Nov 18 with 1449 viewsbarry_island

Ux, another question, if the Trust attends board meetings with others who are compliant with the New Shareholders Agreement (NSA) could it be implied we have accepted them by conduct?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:59 - Nov 18 with 1441 viewsjojaca

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:40 - Nov 18 by Highjack

Same here, I not really bothered what division we are. Just want us to go back to playing the "Swansea Way". We have not got a manager that plays that way, Brad Friedel referred to this.

Even when you know, you never know?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:00 - Nov 18 with 1435 viewsperchrockjack

..sorry that Cohen thread was for another Thread.

Good though innit

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:00 - Nov 18 with 1436 viewsbarry_island

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:40 - Nov 18 by Highjack

Are you the last member of The Judean People's Popular Front?

No, just spotted that jojaca has joined you. Splitters!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 13:15]

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:08 - Nov 18 with 1407 viewsE20Jack

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:53 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

If Jenkins hasn't the decency to walk and ,allow the club he said he loved ,to recover from HIS mistakes then we should make his life unbearable and if that includes his family then tough as they are benefitting from his treachery so they in it together.

Question is , who is to replace him. That's what this is about. Any mistakes,errors, or complacency of the Trust isn't the reason we re in the state we re in.

anyway, this song is about a community/city cut to pieces and how it can recover.

I think that is a pretty wicked thing to say and should be retracted immediately. To sit from a far and declare people's family members as ''fair game'' is morally repugnant. We are all upset at what has played out but nobody should be stooping to these depths. Make Liberty life unwelcoming for ex directors is something I wholly agree on by the way. As an aside, Phil Sumbler has conducted himself very well on this thread and I thank him for his open responses even in the face of some quite needless attitudes.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:17 - Nov 18 with 1369 viewsmorningstar

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 23:09 - Nov 17 by Darran

You go first with your proof Gar. lol

Darran, have you ever known me (even in jackarmy days) to come on here and post unsubstantiated drivel. especially about something so serious? However, i have now passed to Phil privately and hopefully the matter will be resolved with a positive outcome.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:18 - Nov 18 with 1359 viewsUxbridge

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:58 - Nov 18 by barry_island

Ux, another question, if the Trust attends board meetings with others who are compliant with the New Shareholders Agreement (NSA) could it be implied we have accepted them by conduct?

As far as I understand it, the answer is No. The Trust continues to operate under the old SHA.

Good question about conduct though, although I understand that would more relate to voluntarily breaching clauses in the SHA than anything. I'll ask anyway.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:20 - Nov 18 with 1344 viewsDarran

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:17 - Nov 18 by morningstar

Darran, have you ever known me (even in jackarmy days) to come on here and post unsubstantiated drivel. especially about something so serious? However, i have now passed to Phil privately and hopefully the matter will be resolved with a positive outcome.

well done I'm proud of you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:24 - Nov 18 with 1331 viewsbarry_island

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:17 - Nov 18 by morningstar

A worrying post.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:36 - Nov 18 with 1290 viewsperchrockjack

No retraction here.

Do you believe that Jenkins hasn't discussed this matter with his family.

I ll tell you this e 20 , my missus would have grilled the shite outta me over such a massive step that would see their lives change immeasurably.

Not sure if you re married or not but my family and I have no secrets and we rise and fall together so please spare me that sentimental crap.

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:41 - Nov 18 with 1279 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:36 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

No retraction here.

I ll tell you this e 20 , my missus would have grilled the shite outta me over such a massive step that would see their lives change immeasurably.

Not sure if you re married or not but my family and I have no secrets and we rise and fall together so please spare me that sentimental crap.

Have to say I agree Perchie.

The pr*ck, as well as the fat corn fed Bison that is Dineen have made a rod for not only themselves, but their families.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:47 - Nov 18 with 1283 viewsperchrockjack

Reminds me of Owen Oyston and his fetid family who killed the great club of Blackpool.

E20 needs to understand how families like that operate.

Jenkins seems little different .

Frankly, Jenkins his chums and family are way down in the people of whom I give a shite about.

He HAS to go .If he doesn't, or won't ,then our club comes first .

Make his life hell.

I d love to meet him

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:48 - Nov 18 with 1282 viewsblueytheblue

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:36 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

No retraction here.

And if his missus said "no, I don't agree"?

She should divorce him?

The ONLY people who made the decision to sell were, gasp, the shareholders who sold.

Nobody else.

Go after family members and all you do is give the enemy rods to beat you over the head with publicly.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:52 - Nov 18 with 1275 viewsSwanjaxs

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:48 - Nov 18 by blueytheblue

And if his missus said "no, I don't agree"?

She should divorce him?

The ONLY people who made the decision to sell were, gasp, the shareholders who sold.

Nobody else.

Go after family members and all you do is give the enemy rods to beat you over the head with publicly.

Jenkins missus is divorcing the plank anyway isn't she?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 13:52 - Nov 18 with 1272 viewsperchrockjack

That s up to her.

Personally, my missus could well do in those circscas you re readically altering the lives of all the family.

It is radically altering them by the way.

I'm not saying to go after them per se but they should not be immune from our approbrium at a game .

Pigs in a trough

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 14:05 - Nov 18 with 1237 viewslifelong

Phil Sumbler speaks of betrayal, hope in ESPN article on 12:53 - Nov 18 by perchrockjack

What members of his family's life would you like to make unbearable, his children? grandchildren perhaps? .... FFS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024