Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich manager 12:12 - Nov 21 with 4946 viewsPinnerPaul

I've heard it all now

“I have seen it since on the video and to be honest with you I still can’t make it out. The referee is a brave man to make that decision through a crowd of bodies. When you are on bad runs those type of decisions go against you. I have been on the other side where those things fall for you and everything goes your way and we are on a bad run at the minute."

If he can't "make it out" AFTER seeing the video, hope he never decides to become a referee!

That is shades of Mark Hughes/Arsene Wenger there - ridiculous!
Norwich manager on 12:26 - Nov 21 with 4151 viewsShotKneesHoop

They're all one eyed and six fingers up here. I've been whooping it up in Swaffham's Waitrose coffee shop with a couple of non Canary supporters this morning . Really enjoyed reading all six football pages of the Eastern Daily Press (it's free there - buggered if I'll pay for that) where they moan and groan in every sentence on every page.

The paper's player ratings are unbelievable - they gave Ruddy the lowest score of 5.5, I thought he kept Naaarch in the game, and they also gave higher ratings to Brady, Tettey and Naismith, who I thought didn't give a toss. Gave Jacob Murphy the top rating of 6.5. Never noticed him.

Rangers ratings are a joke, they gave Robinson, 5.5 with the comment of not imposing himself so he was substituted at half time, no mention of him being injured - everyone else was 5.5 or 6 with top mark of 6.5 to Poulter!

And I just love this snivelling backhanded comment on the fifth page :-

"All day Loftus Road was buzzing. By the time Ollie was being fully re-introduced to the fans, the place was bouncing — and it never really stopped. It almost certainly helped them dig in too. While City were going through the motions of talking up keeping the crowd quiet, they seemed completely caught out over the reality of it all. QPR were OK. Their renaissance might not last long — but that was never the worry in these parts. Instead, we all got what we had expected — and what was supposed to have been guarded against."
[Post edited 21 Nov 2016 12:50]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Norwich manager on 12:34 - Nov 21 with 4095 viewsTacticalR

Won Championship manager-of-the-month in September. Fatal!

Norwich City boss Alex Neil named Championship manager-of-the-month
http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich_city_boss_alex_neil_named_cham

Air hostess clique

Norwich manager on 12:53 - Nov 21 with 3995 viewsrsonist

Looked a quality player did Murphy I thought.
Norwich manager on 17:30 - Nov 21 with 3669 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Norwich manager on 12:53 - Nov 21 by rsonist

Was he the Number 22?
If so, totally agree.
Norwich manager on 18:19 - Nov 21 with 3512 viewsWestbourneR

Yeah Murphy looked very classy - quick feet, fast, devoured, skills and shooting. He'll play at the top

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Norwich manager on 18:43 - Nov 21 with 3428 viewsShotKneesHoop

Not the top player on the pitch though.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Norwich manager on 22:29 - Nov 21 with 3209 viewsLadbrokeR

The ball was over the line. I was sitting in x block right near the front and directly in line with the incident. I have a season ticket in the upper loft but moved because I was going with my wife and granddaughters. The ellerslie has a little real ale kiosk something we could do with in the loft. On the downside we were sitting next to what seemed like a hundred Scottish school children who carried the the circular Rangers flag onto the pitch just before kick off. They got to their seats late and everyone one of them left ten minutes before half time to buy refreshments. I don't think that I have ever got up and down so many times at a game. It became a bit of a joke. It was an excellent view of polters goal though.
Norwich manager on 22:44 - Nov 21 with 3176 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich manager on 22:29 - Nov 21 by LadbrokeR

The ball was over the line. I was sitting in x block right near the front and directly in line with the incident. I have a season ticket in the upper loft but moved because I was going with my wife and granddaughters. The ellerslie has a little real ale kiosk something we could do with in the loft. On the downside we were sitting next to what seemed like a hundred Scottish school children who carried the the circular Rangers flag onto the pitch just before kick off. They got to their seats late and everyone one of them left ten minutes before half time to buy refreshments. I don't think that I have ever got up and down so many times at a game. It became a bit of a joke. It was an excellent view of polters goal though.

We do have a real ale bar in the bottom of the loft.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich manager on 22:57 - Nov 21 with 3141 viewsLadbrokeR

Norwich manager on 22:44 - Nov 21 by stowmarketrange

We do have a real ale bar in the bottom of the loft.

Do we where is that ?
Norwich manager on 02:33 - Nov 22 with 3032 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich manager on 22:57 - Nov 21 by LadbrokeR

Do we where is that ?

It is on the right as you come through the turnstiles,or at least it was for the Brentford game.
Norwich manager on 05:24 - Nov 22 with 2978 viewsLadbrokeR

Norwich manager on 02:33 - Nov 22 by stowmarketrange

It is on the right as you come through the turnstiles,or at least it was for the Brentford game.

Cheers mate I shall have a look for that. The EPA certainly beats waiting for ten minutes in a queue three deep for a drink in the blue and white.
Norwich manager on 11:39 - Nov 22 with 2703 viewstimcocking

The defender dived at the ball, caught it in both hands and handed it to the goalie...
Norwich manager on 12:04 - Nov 22 with 2660 viewsadhoc_qpr

Is he trying to say the ref guessed because he had an obstructed view - if so it was a damn good guess as that was one of the most blatant red card/hand ball offences i've ever seen...
Norwich manager on 12:05 - Nov 22 with 2660 viewsShotKneesHoop

Norwich manager on 11:39 - Nov 22 by timcocking

The defender dived at the ball, caught it in both hands and handed it to the goalie...

If the defender had been honest and said to the ref "It was over the line" - he wouldn't have got sent off.

If one eyed six fingered Naaaarch fans admit that the ball was over the line, then that beats goal line technology!!

Norwich manager on 12:45 - Nov 22 with 2583 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich manager on 12:05 - Nov 22 by ShotKneesHoop

If the defender had been honest and said to the ref "It was over the line" - he wouldn't have got sent off.

If one eyed six fingered Naaaarch fans admit that the ball was over the line, then that beats goal line technology!!

That's what I thought too.They would only have been a goal down,but they'd still have 11 players on the pitch and an awful long time to try to turn the game around.
Norwich manager on 12:58 - Nov 22 with 2540 viewsqueensparker

He should have just thrown the ball in and got up and jogged off, there's no way ref would have sent him off if the ball ended up in the back of the net anyway.

Weird what instinct will make you do
Norwich manager on 14:31 - Nov 22 with 2413 viewsPinnerPaul

Norwich manager on 12:58 - Nov 22 by queensparker

He should have just thrown the ball in and got up and jogged off, there's no way ref would have sent him off if the ball ended up in the back of the net anyway.

Weird what instinct will make you do

Yes you're right.

He was sent off for denying a goal, if goal scored he can't be sent off, only cautioned.
Norwich manager on 14:58 - Nov 22 with 2382 viewsTacticalR

Norwich manager on 11:39 - Nov 22 by timcocking

Olsson thought he was in a rugby game and tried to handle the ball out of his one-man scrum.

Air hostess clique

Norwich manager on 16:17 - Nov 22 with 2307 viewsphilc

Didn't he and his brother start their life in the QPR youth team? I seem to remember reading somewhere that are local
Norwich manager on 16:49 - Nov 22 with 2254 viewsMedwayR

Norwich manager on 16:17 - Nov 22 by philc

Didn't he and his brother start their life in the QPR youth team? I seem to remember reading somewhere that are local

http://www.theleaguepaper.com/featured/6163/murphy-twins-making-life-easy-for-ea

Born in Wembley and according to the linked report they were with us before Norwich, I'd like to know what happened there, did we release them, not sign them up or were they poached, I thought there was a limit on distance youth players could travel so how did they get around that? I'm not suggesting anything just genuinely curious.

Poll: Who’s better?

Norwich manager on 17:56 - Nov 22 with 2166 viewseasthertsr

The carrot crunchers manager's ramblings sound like someone who is very scared they might lose their job!
Norwich manager on 18:04 - Nov 22 with 2149 viewsphilc

There comes a time when you just have to accept the inevitable and that you need to move on. If we get a result at Ipswich, Mick will be on his way as well.
Norwich manager on 18:58 - Nov 22 with 2095 viewsShotKneesHoop

Norwich manager on 17:56 - Nov 22 by easthertsr

The carrot crunchers manager's ramblings sound like someone who is very scared they might lose their job!

Latest ramblings are that Alex Neil is on his way out. The locals want Patrick Vierra as his replacement and don't see why he wouldn't jump at the chance to manage Naaaarch. Dream on.

Norwich manager on 19:28 - Nov 22 with 2057 viewsBlackCrowe

Real ale bars in the Loft and Ellerslie WTF? C'mon East Paddock sort it ahhhhhht.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Norwich manager on 20:01 - Nov 22 with 2027 viewsTrellick

Is there a real ale kiosk in South Africa Rd?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024