Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
karl henry 06:29 - Dec 31 with 3812 viewskitkev

rumour circulating that Karl henry is coming to millwall, and holloway trying for gregory, is Henry that Bad now or is it just not the fans favourite.
karl henry on 06:56 - Dec 31 with 3777 viewsWatford_Ranger

A year ago I'd have said he'd look good in L1 especially if you need some experience. Now, no. Good bloke, dross footballer.
karl henry on 07:05 - Dec 31 with 3762 viewsGloucs_R

He's a tough tackling box to box midfielder with a big heart and a non stop work rate, who can also pick out a 40 yard pass that can split a defence wide open. I'm gutted.

When's he signing and does he need a lift?

Poll: Are we staying up?

karl henry on 07:08 - Dec 31 with 3755 viewskitkev

karl henry on 07:05 - Dec 31 by Gloucs_R

He's a tough tackling box to box midfielder with a big heart and a non stop work rate, who can also pick out a 40 yard pass that can split a defence wide open. I'm gutted.

When's he signing and does he need a lift?

just a rumour at mo, but seems gregory rumour getting stronger.
karl henry on 08:22 - Dec 31 with 3642 viewsDorse

Henry is a model professional - never hides, even if he's getting pelters.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

karl henry on 08:25 - Dec 31 with 3629 viewsdanehoop

karl henry on 07:08 - Dec 31 by kitkev

just a rumour at mo, but seems gregory rumour getting stronger.

A capable but limited footballer. Every QPR manager has played him (and we have had a few) and used him to do the ugly work in midfield. He was being looked at by other teams last year in the championship, but wages were to good with us because of stupid contract extension that he was able to trigger. Never hidden and always wants to play. But his limitations and style of play made him a favourite for fans to hate, irrespective of what he does on the pitch ( our support is poisonous at times).

He would do a good job for you. No nonsense non stop running midfield who can win and recycle the ball and link in middle. but looks a little lost
If he gets too far forward and can be poor in his distribution.

Never knowingly understood

karl henry on 08:33 - Dec 31 with 3603 viewskitkev

karl henry on 08:25 - Dec 31 by danehoop

A capable but limited footballer. Every QPR manager has played him (and we have had a few) and used him to do the ugly work in midfield. He was being looked at by other teams last year in the championship, but wages were to good with us because of stupid contract extension that he was able to trigger. Never hidden and always wants to play. But his limitations and style of play made him a favourite for fans to hate, irrespective of what he does on the pitch ( our support is poisonous at times).

He would do a good job for you. No nonsense non stop running midfield who can win and recycle the ball and link in middle. but looks a little lost

thanks for that think he will fit the bill for us along side thompson young lad hard as nails.

Sorry forgot to say Gregory scored ten this season so far, 442 best formation for him grafter on and off the ball 100% given every game.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 8:36]
karl henry on 09:08 - Dec 31 with 3490 viewsGloucs_R

karl henry on 08:33 - Dec 31 by kitkev

thanks for that think he will fit the bill for us along side thompson young lad hard as nails.

Sorry forgot to say Gregory scored ten this season so far, 442 best formation for him grafter on and off the ball 100% given every game.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 8:36]

Can he play up top on his own and hold the ball up?

Poll: Are we staying up?

karl henry on 09:20 - Dec 31 with 3445 viewskitkev

karl henry on 09:08 - Dec 31 by Gloucs_R

Can he play up top on his own and hold the ball up?

can but prefers 442 which at the moment is our preferred formation, likes drifting across the defence pulls them out of position.
Login to get fewer ads

karl henry on 09:26 - Dec 31 with 3416 views2Thomas2Bowles

We need a goal scorer but he sounds like Washington who has not stepped up.

Are you in need of a midfielder ?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

karl henry on 09:35 - Dec 31 with 3374 viewsDejR_vu

This 100%

Decent if he's left to do what he's good at (what Holloway would call a 'piano carrier'). The problem he's had most of the time he's been at QPR is that he's played in poor teams. He's either criticised for only doing what he's supposed to (i.e. break up play), or when he does try something he's criticised when it doesn't come off (which is unfair because that isn't his job in the first place). There's been very little in terms of quality alongside him. He's been what is an important cog in a machine with half the other cogs missing.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

karl henry on 09:38 - Dec 31 with 3357 viewskitkev

karl henry on 09:26 - Dec 31 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We need a goal scorer but he sounds like Washington who has not stepped up.

Are you in need of a midfielder ?

harris wants some experience in midfield ball distribution Young thompson is a old school hard in the tackle but just needs a calming head around him to smooth out the roughness, as for stepping up this bloke is head and shoullders above washington.

Hope he doesn't go anywhere will help us push on.
karl henry on 09:50 - Dec 31 with 3300 views2Thomas2Bowles

karl henry on 09:38 - Dec 31 by kitkev

harris wants some experience in midfield ball distribution Young thompson is a old school hard in the tackle but just needs a calming head around him to smooth out the roughness, as for stepping up this bloke is head and shoullders above washington.

Hope he doesn't go anywhere will help us push on.

Honestly, I think you would be better off keeping him if it's just swop
Cost you want 250k ?
We paid 2M for Washington
So it depends on what money we are offering and his wage likely to be higher here if the lad wants to move, he put in a request to move to Rotherham a while back ?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 10:11]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

karl henry on 10:07 - Dec 31 with 3240 viewskitkev

karl henry on 09:50 - Dec 31 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Honestly, I think you would be better off keeping him if it's just swop
Cost you want 250k ?
We paid 2M for Washington
So it depends on what money we are offering and his wage likely to be higher here if the lad wants to move, he put in a request to move to Rotherham a while back ?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 10:11]

Rotheram offered 1.5 we knocked it back so i dont think he will be going KH would be good for us though and hope we can get him.
karl henry on 10:31 - Dec 31 with 3153 viewsPunteR

He seemed to play better in the prem where he had more time on the ball. I'm not a Henry hater at all, but when you look back on his whole career here , he's been very average.
Probably do well in L1.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

karl henry on 12:20 - Dec 31 with 2917 viewsPommyhoop

That is one of the truest most honest posts I've seen on here.
Bravo Sir.!
The scapegoating and bitching at Henry has been f'cking embarrassing.
I mean how many managers kept picking him? And how good have we been since he's been dropped.

edit ..oh sorry I forgot he has a watertight' pick me or else ' contract engineered by the famous Black Panther lawer Raqueem Jo Brown..
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 12:26]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

karl henry on 12:37 - Dec 31 with 2861 viewsRBlock

karl henry on 10:07 - Dec 31 by kitkev

Rotheram offered 1.5 we knocked it back so i dont think he will be going KH would be good for us though and hope we can get him.

Plus this
karl henry on 12:52 - Dec 31 with 2805 viewsolderR

karl henry on 09:20 - Dec 31 by kitkev

can but prefers 442 which at the moment is our preferred formation, likes drifting across the defence pulls them out of position.

"Drifting across" NO NO we won't have any of that nonsense here. Got rid of that sort of thing when Tony Thorpe left.
Give him a position, tell him to stay there and we'll turn him into our next poor signing in a month.
karl henry on 13:01 - Dec 31 with 2770 viewsDiscodroids

I'll be sad to see him go. Even though Karl has had one foot out of the door the last two summers , we have somehow beaten off the stiff competition to resign him against all the odds.

I'll believe it when i see it ..i fully expect him to still be here doing the lambeth walk in our midfield with those bemused wot-no-chad features plastered across his mush every time he attempts a five yard pass that flies past the kuiper belt.

He'll still be here until General Urko reads out the sacred scrolls every night on our tv screens right after the brief highlights of the latest Human hunt in the lush fields.

Sometime around November 25, 3978 Ad

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024