Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73905 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 00:05 - Jan 12 with 3250 viewsLoyal

Well, as has been stated, easy to say on here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 00:06 - Jan 12 with 3245 viewsBanosswan

So are people truly away from hooliganism?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 00:10 - Jan 12 with 3230 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 00:06 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

Yup 100%.
Taff the Cardiff boy has as well who comes on here, a real genuine lad. and a few more jacks on here too.
Times up etc.
Nothing to be proud of we choose our paths. But don't knock anything until you have had a taste I say.
Peace out 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 01:45 - Jan 12 with 3133 viewstaff999555

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:58 - Jan 11 by Jackbustard

Think it's safe to say that reading the comments on here and Facebook of the family and friends of the two defendant's that they have absolutely no morals and are complete and utter c@nts.

As for that tosser Darren, is anyone suprised at his comments the absolute scum bag.

Couldn't agree more with the Darran bit. Grade A coćkend.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 08:11 - Jan 12 with 2947 viewsSnakePlissken

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:17 - Jan 11 by WarwickHunt

I thought that was you writing a parody!

Fûck me - the lad's a bit special.

You do know he's on a windup with that post right? Taking the piss out of the stories you find in hoolie books I'd guess
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 08:12 - Jan 12 with 2946 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Are the attackers Swans fans?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 08:27 - Jan 12 with 2909 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 08:12 - Jan 12 by NeiltheTaylor

Are the attackers Swans fans?

Not any more...
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 09:50 - Jan 12 with 2774 viewsdickythorpe

Reading through all this it has struck me that if Cardiff and Swansea "firms" had merged you could have all gone out to Bosnia, Afghanistan and Syria and saved the British Army and taxpayer no end of grief!!!

Time to pull this thread Mods, or archive it out of the public domain.
Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 10:17 - Jan 12 with 2670 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 09:50 - Jan 12 by dickythorpe

Reading through all this it has struck me that if Cardiff and Swansea "firms" had merged you could have all gone out to Bosnia, Afghanistan and Syria and saved the British Army and taxpayer no end of grief!!!

Archive it because the coppers will want it if anymore silliness erupts from the attackers, they have been so active on social media it seems inevitable.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:36 - Jan 12 with 2441 views1983

The sad thing about this thread is the "man" that started this thread and was laughing about a man being put into hospital by 2 men has been staying clear since he lit the firework and gone off laughing again as he has done in previous posts of his

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:55 - Jan 12 with 2397 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:36 - Jan 12 by 1983

The sad thing about this thread is the "man" that started this thread and was laughing about a man being put into hospital by 2 men has been staying clear since he lit the firework and gone off laughing again as he has done in previous posts of his

That's what the sad c*nt always does but if you mention one of his then he throws a wobbler. And he had the gaul to mention drama queenery in this thread.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:58 - Jan 12 with 2388 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:36 - Jan 12 by 1983

I haven't gone off anywhere hard man I've at the hospital with a family member having a check up after her serious illness.
One of the problems on here is that there's too many utter cuńts like you thinking you know everything.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:01 - Jan 12 with 2368 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 09:50 - Jan 12 by dickythorpe

Don't make me laugh Dicky 'some' of the hard çunts in this thread would have run a mile if they'd had to join the army.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:02 - Jan 12 with 2355 views1983

Mentioning somebody in hospital without a lol then funny man??

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:04 - Jan 12 with 2346 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:02 - Jan 12 by 1983

Mentioning somebody in hospital without a lol then funny man??

Sorry Mr Hoolie ------> lol

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:06 - Jan 12 with 2336 views1983

lol 😁

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:09 - Jan 12 with 2325 viewsblueytheblue

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 00:06 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

I'd say so.

What you tend to see these days are either the "good old boys" wanting to pick off individuals in the hopes of sparking mass brawls, harking back to the good old days or more usual gobby kids posturing to look 'ard but would run a mile if anything kicked off.

Not to say events don't happen - they still do despite the media sanitising football - but nowhere near the levels of the 70s or 80s.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 2286 viewsDafyddHuw

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 11 by morningstar

Steve r was good though, i like this guy.

They thought they could bring it on our manor but we showed them right up. We must have been toe to toe with them for what seemed a good 6 seconds. Jakey was holding the line screaming, 'Stand your ground City, lets get into the Jack C*nts!' and no bullshit, we must of had 40 or 50 'faces' out that day. One jack on the floor had claret fountaining out of his eye socket, much to Spike's amusement. He carved a (not unsubstantial) size 'CCFC' on his chest which in reality looked more like LCFC after someone knocked his arm on the first C. We seriously took it to them that day, no matter what the bullshitting jacks will tell you. I was there that day in the 'Battle of The Maltings' and you knows me, I says it how it is.

Why do you revel in violence?
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:33 - Jan 12 with 2265 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:26 - Jan 12 by DafyddHuw

Sad isn't it?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:46 - Jan 12 with 2231 viewsblueytheblue

Think you misread his post, tbh.

That text was written by someone on CCMB, parodying the books published about boys and their pwoper nawty activities.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:51 - Jan 12 with 3832 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:46 - Jan 12 by blueytheblue

Think you misread his post, tbh.

That text was written by someone on CCMB, parodying the books published about boys and their pwoper nawty activities.

They can't read

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:52 - Jan 12 with 3826 viewsVetchitBack

If the "facts" themselves seem odd, then the the swaggering, gloating character of the two since the verdict has told me all I need to know.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 3506 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 14:33 - Jan 12 by Darran

Sad isn't it?

Says the tvvat who started this thread reveling in someone being put in intensive care by the 'Ferry boys'! .....

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:28 - Jan 12 with 3494 viewsmorningstar

Get with the programme Dafydd bach.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:42 - Jan 18 with 2926 viewsbritferry

Nice

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/attackers-put-taxi-driver-in-intensive-c

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024