Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73902 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:17 - Jan 11 with 3964 viewslikeicare

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:09 - Jan 11 by stomas15

Im sorry is this meant to be some sort of threat?
Why would you need to know:
1)where they live
2)where they work

If i was you, I would be extremely careful of what you write.

It most certainly isn't a threat, I abhore violence. I haven't republished addresses that were listed yesterday in the media nor will I. I'm mearly pointing out that the home addresses were printed so what does it matter if a workplace was too? A lot of times the press will mention the convicted persons job title.

I don't care where they live or work and haven't asked you for either. I think you need to take your own advice but It's obvious you can't help yourself.

You're the one that has come on a football forum / facebook to goad and gloat over a well known football hooligan getting put in IC. You by your own words say he reviles in violence but seem content in carrying on with the stick poking.This thread would have been buried soon enough but you've ensured it will carry on for sometime.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 13:26]
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:24 - Jan 11 with 3899 viewsTheResurrection

1)where they live
2)where they work

Why did you think a simple question was a threat?

Is it all about violence for your family now?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:25 - Jan 11 with 3887 viewstaffpunk

As a relative outsider, this thread is message board gold, it's equally cringing and yet interesting at the same time. It's up there with the best/worst ever seen on AA's page, fair play, made my day off.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 3871 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:25 - Jan 11 by taffpunk

As a relative outsider, this thread is message board gold, it's equally cringing and yet interesting at the same time. It's up there with the best/worst ever seen on AA's page, fair play, made my day off.

You can fùck off too!! 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:31 - Jan 11 with 3825 viewsJackfath

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:25 - Jan 11 by taffpunk

Init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:32 - Jan 11 with 3817 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:55 - Jan 11 by 1983

just out of interest where do they work?

Police informants apparently.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:38 - Jan 11 with 3783 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:49 - Jan 11 by stomas15

I would like to add that yes, they had been drinking (not all day as stated, hence the reason why they were in work clothes). Drug taking? Don't make me laugh.
A man who has written a book 11 years ago, granted, but wasn't good lovely man mate Mr Tooze involved in an allocation at the end of 2015 which resulted in him being prosecuted?
It does not matter that this book was written 11 years ago, the man does, and always will, revel in violence.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 12:52]

Involved in an allocation? Tickets?
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:42 - Jan 11 with 3757 viewsDarran

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:31 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Init.

This thread alone has had more views than nonce.com gets in a month.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Ferry Boys on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 3709 viewsSoberBaker

Ferry Boys on 11:22 - Jan 11 by stomas15

Actually yes...as stated in the case report...one of the passengers was even being sick outside the taxi. Before you brand these "mugs", i suggest you gather all the facts before you start assuming things. Why would it b e so hard to believe that these men were actually minding their own business? Can i just add, these two "mugs" have no history of violence and both have NEVER been in trouble with the police. However Mr lovely Andrew Tooze, has had numerous convictions, all related to violence. The man even has a book out, where he boasts how he used to beat people up for fun. I can recall reading one of the lines in his book; "some man came up to me I could see he was with his son..He told me that i looked bigger and my response to him was I punched him, then i cracked his son." YES this is the same innocent man who could never start a fight with two innocent passengers. Just because there was two of them and they were intoxicated, its easier enough to assume that it was them!! God forbid it happens to you or any member of your family. The paper is reporting of the injuries sustained to Tooze, yet has any of you actually stopped to think of the injuries that these two "mugs" sustained; being as they were the ones that were attacked with a baseball bat. Believe me i have seen them! One of the passengers was actually taken into hospital, trouble was they didn't go running to the police. If they had (which i really wish they did) there would be a completely different outcome. I wonder if you would have branded them as mugs then? So lets just actually clear up some FACTS, (ones which are stated on the basis of the plea report). Tooze ADM ITTED to producing the bat (as stated in court). He also ADMITTED to starting the fight. Truth of the matter is, he started a fight with the wrong people and in the words of the judge, "had an overdose of his own medicine".

"One of the passengers was actually taken into hospital,"

Was this taken into account at the trial? There seems very little reported about this.

AMOW

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:55 - Jan 11 with 3683 viewsraynor94

1)where they live
2)where they work

You should of thought of that before you started posting on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 15:22 - Jan 11 with 3455 viewsbritferry

I wonder what Marc does for a living?
https://www.facebook.com/marc.omahoney

Answers on a postcard to: B. Bradley, Montclair, New Jersey, US of A

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 15:34 - Jan 11 with 3410 viewsbritferry

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 15:22 - Jan 11 by britferry

I wonder what Marc does for a living?
https://www.facebook.com/marc.omahoney

Answers on a postcard to: B. Bradley, Montclair, New Jersey, US of A

They changed that bl00dy quick

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:20 - Jan 11 with 3296 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 15:34 - Jan 11 by britferry

They changed that bl00dy quick

So what does he do then? I'm going for hairdresser?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:31 - Jan 11 with 3268 viewsbritferry

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:20 - Jan 11 by Swanjaxs

So what does he do then? I'm going for hairdresser?

Well he was up a tree with a chain saw, so I think you're right

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:34 - Jan 11 with 3253 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:31 - Jan 11 by britferry

Well he was up a tree with a chain saw, so I think you're right

Haha I think the best thing he could do is climb back up that tree for a bit 😂🌳

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:53 - Jan 11 with 3180 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:13 - Jan 11 by GB11

Put that on ya CV.

Those that know don't need it written down.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 3163 viewsLoyal

1)where they live
2)where they work

You put it in the public domain mucka, expect the questions to be asked. Can't have it all your way.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:57 - Jan 11 with 3141 viewsbritferry

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:55 - Jan 11 by Loyal

You put it in the public domain mucka, expect the questions to be asked. Can't have it all your way.

Well, they are convicted violent criminals now, so we must be careful who we deal with in future

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:12 - Jan 11 with 3085 viewswaynekerr55

So were these boys behind Neil Taylor's fractured cheekbone?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:18 - Jan 11 with 3053 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 16:57 - Jan 11 by britferry

Well, they are convicted violent criminals now, so we must be careful who we deal with in future

Init! These two beat someone to a pulp then run off leaving him for dead for all they knew , then for some bizarre reason get a smack on the wrist. ... but not happy with thanking their lucky stars they're not doing some serious jail time you've got one of the morons giving it the big one on social media mocking the person they left in a heap on the ground! Beam me up Scottie ffs 😯
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 17:19]

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 18:50 - Jan 11 with 2801 viewsEasternJack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:12 - Jan 11 by waynekerr55

So were these boys behind Neil Taylor's fractured cheekbone?

No, that was Ki. I hear he's billy big bollocks whenever there's no football around

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:33 - Jan 11 with 2658 viewsBigPhilG

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 17:18 - Jan 11 by Swanjaxs

Init! These two beat someone to a pulp then run off leaving him for dead for all they knew , then for some bizarre reason get a smack on the wrist. ... but not happy with thanking their lucky stars they're not doing some serious jail time you've got one of the morons giving it the big one on social media mocking the person they left in a heap on the ground! Beam me up Scottie ffs 😯
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 17:19]

I don't believe a word they or their relatives posing on here say. These two should be in jail. I hope the judge is shown what they've been posting here and on social media
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:35 - Jan 11 with 2653 viewsLoyal

This thread I have no doubts may well provide further criminal evidence or third party material in the future. Deary me. What a shower.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:50 - Jan 11 with 2598 viewsexiledclaseboy

The simple fact is that the only people who know exactly what happened that night are the three people who were there. Everyone else is just speculating or working off second hand info/hesarsay.

But those sentences are still ridiculously lenient.

Poll: Tory leader

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:04 - Jan 11 with 2521 viewsBigPhilG

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:50 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

The simple fact is that the only people who know exactly what happened that night are the three people who were there. Everyone else is just speculating or working off second hand info/hesarsay.

But those sentences are still ridiculously lenient.

You are the Secretary General of the United Nations and I claim my £10

Diplomatic is an understatement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024