Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73904 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 10:39 - Jan 11 with 4166 viewsLoyal

I don't think anyone cares what happened, that's been established. Truth is Toozey didn't go in to the box because of the evidence of bad character angle. That is when previous convictions are read out ( or bad character ) which would have affected the jury's decision making ( possibley ) and indeed the character of the defendants. Hence the advice he had. But you can choose any angle you like, it really doesn't matter. The result is the result.

That aside, the social media campaign by the defendants and friends of the defendants is childish,pathetic and dragging out what is let's be honest a minor incident regardless of the mythical sentences bandied about which would never have been given. Maximum sentences are rarely if ever given out.

This is the real problem for anyone taking on this type of social media campaign. The Cardiff taunts from the defendants doesnt help neither does the images being published, which in itself is a criminal offence but certain folk aren't intelligent enough to see it.

I think people need to move on, the campaign after the verdicts on social media are seriously misguided, and asking for a response from those it is aimed at. Whoever you are you should move on and accept the courts verdict, quit raising the bar and get on with your life.

Much thingy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ferry Boys on 10:41 - Jan 11 with 4156 viewsDarran

Ferry Boys on 10:19 - Jan 11 by ferryboys

right lets set the story straight.

i have copies of all statements by every single person involved.

toozze made four statements over four weeks and they all were different, it ranged from can't remember any thing to going in his boot only to get blue tissue to wipe the sick boys mouth and then
the third said one boy broke his ribs with a screw driver (must have been a big screw driver) the fourth added a bat to the story, he only mentioned the bat because when the boys got caught they brought his bat in to the police as evidence.

on the day of trial (i was there) a sound recording came out of the 999 call toozze made , and it was clearly heard in the background that one of the boys said "u will never pull a bat on me"

because of the bat marks all over the boys and the sound recording of the 999 call, the prosecutor
made toozze aware he is going to have to admit he caused the injuries and that he pulled the bat out first.

let me tell you now these boys were charged with section 18 wounding with intent category 1 (based on toozes statements)
and also a lesser charge of section 20 gbh

the boys were told if they get found guilty of section 18 then expect 7-9 years

section 20 would be 3-5 years

those sentences were based on the jury believing toozzes statements

the boys were adamant to go not guilty as they protected their selves

they were continually told by their barristers that his injuries are so severe they exceed self defence

so the morning of the trial comes,
big hard man tooze was about to be put in the dock......

his arse went and he made a statement admitting he struck first and he caused the injuries the boys sustained, he made this statement on the basis the boys go guilty to section 20,

the boys barristers advised that his admission of starting it will lower the category and likely (with a good pre sentence report) that a suspended sentence will be handed out

please understand that toozzes admission was only part of a plea deal, he would not submit it to the courts unless the boys went guilty.

so its a win win for the boys, they go guilty they don't go to prison and its also on record that toozze started lumping them with a bat, it is also on record that the boys paid upfront

what would u guys do, take a suspended with him admitting he's a bully or gamble 9 years of your life for him

the judge also wants a review of his licence

he wanted 20 k of the boys, his close friends will know this
his close friends will also know his first version of events which was 5 boys with wheel braces attacked him

but the truth was two drunk boys defended themselves

if any one on here is good a websites or knows any who is then let me know and ill give u every single statement he made, even his admission on the day of trial

much love

How do you know all this then?

Ferry Boys on 10:45 - Jan 11 with 4124 viewsSwanjaxs

Ferry Boys on 10:41 - Jan 11 by Darran

Bikini girl?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 10:48 - Jan 11 with 4111 views1983

So the moral of the story is if you can't handle your drink then go and play bingo with your nan.

Peace out
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 12:52]

Ferry Boys on 10:48 - Jan 11 with 4109 viewsTheResurrection

Ferry Boys on 10:19 - Jan 11 by ferryboys

right lets set the story straight.

i have copies of all statements by every single person involved.

toozze made four statements over four weeks and they all were different, it ranged from can't remember any thing to going in his boot only to get blue tissue to wipe the sick boys mouth and then
the third said one boy broke his ribs with a screw driver (must have been a big screw driver) the fourth added a bat to the story, he only mentioned the bat because when the boys got caught they brought his bat in to the police as evidence.

on the day of trial (i was there) a sound recording came out of the 999 call toozze made , and it was clearly heard in the background that one of the boys said "u will never pull a bat on me"

because of the bat marks all over the boys and the sound recording of the 999 call, the prosecutor
made toozze aware he is going to have to admit he caused the injuries and that he pulled the bat out first.

let me tell you now these boys were charged with section 18 wounding with intent category 1 (based on toozes statements)
and also a lesser charge of section 20 gbh

the boys were told if they get found guilty of section 18 then expect 7-9 years

section 20 would be 3-5 years

those sentences were based on the jury believing toozzes statements

the boys were adamant to go not guilty as they protected their selves

they were continually told by their barristers that his injuries are so severe they exceed self defence

so the morning of the trial comes,
big hard man tooze was about to be put in the dock......

his arse went and he made a statement admitting he struck first and he caused the injuries the boys sustained, he made this statement on the basis the boys go guilty to section 20,

the boys barristers advised that his admission of starting it will lower the category and likely (with a good pre sentence report) that a suspended sentence will be handed out

please understand that toozzes admission was only part of a plea deal, he would not submit it to the courts unless the boys went guilty.

so its a win win for the boys, they go guilty they don't go to prison and its also on record that toozze started lumping them with a bat, it is also on record that the boys paid upfront

what would u guys do, take a suspended with him admitting he's a bully or gamble 9 years of your life for him

the judge also wants a review of his licence

he wanted 20 k of the boys, his close friends will know this
his close friends will also know his first version of events which was 5 boys with wheel braces attacked him

but the truth was two drunk boys defended themselves

if any one on here is good a websites or knows any who is then let me know and ill give u every single statement he made, even his admission on the day of trial

much love

So these 2 mugs (this is you isn't it Phil Mallon?) were just 2 innocent "drunks" that got set upon by a taxi driver who'd never done this before for no reason at all eh?

Just minding your own business in the back of the cab?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ferry Boys on 10:49 - Jan 11 with 4106 viewsbritferry

My money is on it being Emma O'Mahoney, the sister of the guilty Marc O'Mahoney

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Ferry Boys on 10:58 - Jan 11 with 4075 viewsSwanjaxs

Ferry Boys on 10:48 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

So these 2 mugs (this is you isn't it Phil Mallon?) were just 2 innocent "drunks" that got set upon by a taxi driver who'd never done this before for no reason at all eh?

Dont think its Phil Mallon who wrote this epilogue , judging by his comments on the Evening Post fb page he seems a bit uneducated, more likely his sister, who doesnt come across as the brightest either if I'm being honest...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:00 - Jan 11 with 4066 viewsDarran

I can see the two being called back to court soon to be reprimanded by the judge and sent down.
Then everyone will be thanking me.

Login to get fewer ads

Ferry Boys on 11:06 - Jan 11 with 4029 viewsTheResurrection

Ferry Boys on 10:58 - Jan 11 by Swanjaxs

Dont think its Phil Mallon who wrote this epilogue , judging by his comments on the Evening Post fb page he seems a bit uneducated, more likely his sister, who doesnt come across as the brightest either if I'm being honest...

You're right. If it's her she can't string a sentence together.

Does she want these 2 to end up in nick? Anyone with half a brain would be playing this down not broadcasting the details of events for the world to see.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ferry Boys on 11:08 - Jan 11 with 4027 viewsstomas15

pretty sure he said he was in court...have another read
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:13 - Jan 11 with 4002 viewsGB11

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:58 - Jan 9 by Loyal

People can say what they like, we had the very best 'firm' back then. Formidable.

Put that on ya CV.
Ferry Boys on 11:21 - Jan 11 with 3974 viewsDarran

Ferry Boys on 11:08 - Jan 11 by stomas15

pretty sure he said he was in court...have another read

How's he got copies of the statements?

Ferry Boys on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 3965 viewsstomas15

Ferry Boys on 10:48 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

Actually yes...as stated in the case report...one of the passengers was even being sick outside the taxi. Before you brand these "mugs", i suggest you gather all the facts before you start assuming things. Why would it b e so hard to believe that these men were actually minding their own business? Can i just add, these two "mugs" have no history of violence and both have NEVER been in trouble with the police. However Mr lovely Andrew Tooze, has had numerous convictions, all related to violence. The man even has a book out, where he boasts how he used to beat people up for fun. I can recall reading one of the lines in his book; "some man came up to me I could see he was with his son..He told me that i looked bigger and my response to him was I punched him, then i cracked his son." YES this is the same innocent man who could never start a fight with two innocent passengers. Just because there was two of them and they were intoxicated, its easier enough to assume that it was them!! God forbid it happens to you or any member of your family. The paper is reporting of the injuries sustained to Tooze, yet has any of you actually stopped to think of the injuries that these two "mugs" sustained; being as they were the ones that were attacked with a baseball bat. Believe me i have seen them! One of the passengers was actually taken into hospital, trouble was they didn't go running to the police. If they had (which i really wish they did) there would be a completely different outcome. I wonder if you would have branded them as mugs then? So lets just actually clear up some FACTS, (ones which are stated on the basis of the plea report). Tooze ADM ITTED to producing the bat (as stated in court). He also ADMITTED to starting the fight. Truth of the matter is, he started a fight with the wrong people and in the words of the judge, "had an overdose of his own medicine".
Ferry Boys on 11:24 - Jan 11 with 3957 viewsbritferry

Ferry Boys on 11:21 - Jan 11 by Darran

How's he got copies of the statements?

she's family of one of the guilty, aint she

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:30 - Jan 11 with 3915 viewsstomas15

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:00 - Jan 11 by Darran

I can see the two being called back to court soon to be reprimanded by the judge and sent down.
Then everyone will be thanking me.

I'm sorry why would this be the case? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure these boys (who are 30 and 31) have NEVER been in trouble with the law; this incident happened in March last year. Surely if they were going to do something, they would of done it by now? What indication could you possibly have that they would go out to cause trouble?
Ferry Boys on 11:30 - Jan 11 with 3910 viewsTheResurrection

Ferry Boys on 11:22 - Jan 11 by stomas15

Actually yes...as stated in the case report...one of the passengers was even being sick outside the taxi. Before you brand these "mugs", i suggest you gather all the facts before you start assuming things. Why would it b e so hard to believe that these men were actually minding their own business? Can i just add, these two "mugs" have no history of violence and both have NEVER been in trouble with the police. However Mr lovely Andrew Tooze, has had numerous convictions, all related to violence. The man even has a book out, where he boasts how he used to beat people up for fun. I can recall reading one of the lines in his book; "some man came up to me I could see he was with his son..He told me that i looked bigger and my response to him was I punched him, then i cracked his son." YES this is the same innocent man who could never start a fight with two innocent passengers. Just because there was two of them and they were intoxicated, its easier enough to assume that it was them!! God forbid it happens to you or any member of your family. The paper is reporting of the injuries sustained to Tooze, yet has any of you actually stopped to think of the injuries that these two "mugs" sustained; being as they were the ones that were attacked with a baseball bat. Believe me i have seen them! One of the passengers was actually taken into hospital, trouble was they didn't go running to the police. If they had (which i really wish they did) there would be a completely different outcome. I wonder if you would have branded them as mugs then? So lets just actually clear up some FACTS, (ones which are stated on the basis of the plea report). Tooze ADM ITTED to producing the bat (as stated in court). He also ADMITTED to starting the fight. Truth of the matter is, he started a fight with the wrong people and in the words of the judge, "had an overdose of his own medicine".

Was Tooze charged?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:32 - Jan 11 with 3889 viewsTheResurrection

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:30 - Jan 11 by stomas15

I'm sorry why would this be the case? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure these boys (who are 30 and 31) have NEVER been in trouble with the law; this incident happened in March last year. Surely if they were going to do something, they would of done it by now? What indication could you possibly have that they would go out to cause trouble?

You come across as extremely naive.

Would you say that's a fair observation?

Ferry Boys on 11:36 - Jan 11 with 3862 viewsSwanjaxs

Ferry Boys on 11:30 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

Was Tooze charged?

No, just beaten to a pulp and put in intensive care for four days apparently

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:37 - Jan 11 with 3845 viewsTheResurrection

Was Tooze on trial?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:37 - Jan 11 with 3847 viewsraynor94

I'm amazed at some of the things one of the guilty and the other ones sister are posting on social media, this is only going to end one way, back in front of the judge

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:39 - Jan 11 with 3830 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:37 - Jan 11 by raynor94

I'm amazed at some of the things one of the guilty and the other ones sister are posting on social media, this is only going to end one way, back in front of the judge

Very very foolish to wage war on social media about the incident for sure.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:41 - Jan 11 with 3815 viewsbritferry

and stomas15 wants to know why we've labelled them "mugs"?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:44 - Jan 11 with 3790 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:39 - Jan 11 by Smellyplumz

Very very foolish to wage war on social media about the incident for sure.

You only have to see what's crap has been posted on the Evening Post fb page by these fools to realise that mate, looks like they want to carry it on over here now... at least another 6 pages incoming. .
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 11:45]

Ferry Boys (n/t) on 11:48 - Jan 11 with 3762 viewsstomas15

Ferry Boys on 11:30 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

Was Tooze charged?

[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 14:52]
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:49 - Jan 11 with 3749 viewspencoedjack

Indeed reading this thread in not much depth sounded like they got a result ( not going down for a long stretch) so should shut the fuk up

Somehow think that won't be the case
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024