Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73899 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:54 - Jan 11 with 3498 viewsstomas15

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:32 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

You come across as extremely naive.

Would you say that's a fair observation?

Naive? How have i given you that impression?
Fair observation? Absolutely.
Can i ask why are you being so judgemental of these two men? What indication have you had that they are likely to go out and reoffend?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 11:57]
Ferry Boys on 11:55 - Jan 11 with 3492 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ferry Boys (n/t) on 11:48 - Jan 11 by stomas15

[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 14:52]

I'd stop now and f@ck off .

if it happened it happened

leave it there

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ferry Boys on 11:57 - Jan 11 with 3484 viewsbritferry

If they were being sick in the taxi, then its standard for them to be charged extra for the clean-up.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Ferry Boys on 11:57 - Jan 11 with 3483 viewsSwanjaxs

So.... to cut a long story short. .. Tooze wasn't arrested, and the two lads got a result because of someone's reputation. ... end of

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ferry Boys on 11:58 - Jan 11 with 3467 viewsstomas15

Ferry Boys on 11:57 - Jan 11 by britferry

If they were being sick in the taxi, then its standard for them to be charged extra for the clean-up.

sorry let me correct you, outside the taxi. Once again please read the report before you write a load of nonsense. You are just embarrassing yourself
Ferry Boys on 12:02 - Jan 11 with 3441 viewsstomas15

Ferry Boys on 11:55 - Jan 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'd stop now and f@ck off .

if it happened it happened

leave it there

Stop what? Writing the truth?
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:08 - Jan 11 with 3402 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:17 - Jan 9 by maltmate302

Good evening gentlemen,

The reason I'm posting on here is to set the record straight about my good friend Andrew Tooze. As some of you have alluded to the report in the Evening Post is inaccurate on so many levels. I will now attempt to set the record straight and tell you all what actually happened.

On the evening in question the 2 men approached Andrews taxi for a lift. Three taxi drivers had already refused to take them due to their drunken state and obnoxious behaviour. He agreed to take them but as they were travelling one of them said he felt sick so Andrew pulled over to leave him out of the taxi. Then Andrew went to his boot to get some kitchen roll so that the guy could clean himself up after being sick. One of the men then saw the baseball bat and struck Andrew repeatedly and viciously with it ,leaving him with a punctured lung and an assortment of other injuries. Also they stole his money and threw the contents of his boot down the road.

At no time did Andrew attempt to assault these individuals because if he had, as some of you know, the outcome would have been very different, Andrew Tooze doesn't need a baseball bat to beat up two drunks.

He was subsequently advised by the prosecution that the men were pleading guilty to GBH and they told him to accept that because in a court case they would start talking about his book and attempt to discredit his reputation . He went along with their recommendation so he therefore was not allowed to defend the allegations made against him in the courtroom. The Judge actually believed that Andrew attacked two drunks with a baseball bat.The Judge admitted that he had read Andrews book and this obviously led to him having a poor view of him and this has led to a grave injustice. Let's be honest about things, why would 2 men who had been attacked by by a 20 stone man with a baseball bat plead guilty to GBH for defending themselves. There is a rumour going around that the 2 men were police grasses and, given today's court case, I'm not inclined to disagree with that allegation. Actually the men were in such a state from drinking and drug taking all day I'm suprised that the Judge could believe a word that came out of their mouths. Andrews a good guy and he doesn't deserve this because of a book he wrote 11 years ago.

The only way Toozey would need a baseball bat to sort out two drunks would be if they were both called Klitschko.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:10 - Jan 11 with 3393 viewslikeicare

You'd think that after walking away without jail time against a known hooligan with some likewise mates you'd let it go and move on. But no you decide to poke the hornets nest.

You really are f&@king stupid.
Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:14 - Jan 11 with 3370 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:10 - Jan 11 by likeicare

You'd think that after walking away without jail time against a known hooligan with some likewise mates you'd let it go and move on. But no you decide to poke the hornets nest.

You really are f&@king stupid.

I don't think it's the last we'll hear of this some how.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ferry Boys on 12:18 - Jan 11 with 3339 viewsbritferry

Ferry Boys on 11:58 - Jan 11 by stomas15

sorry let me correct you, outside the taxi. Once again please read the report before you write a load of nonsense. You are just embarrassing yourself

So this wasn't a load of nonsense?

Why would it be so hard to believe that these men were actually minding their own business?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:24 - Jan 11 with 3307 viewsraynor94

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 11:54 - Jan 11 by stomas15

Naive? How have i given you that impression?
Fair observation? Absolutely.
Can i ask why are you being so judgemental of these two men? What indication have you had that they are likely to go out and reoffend?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 11:57]

It's not reoffend mate, I can't see the judge being impressed with the gloating from one of the guilty on social media

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ferry Boys on 12:24 - Jan 11 with 3303 viewsWarwickHunt

Ferry Boys on 12:18 - Jan 11 by britferry

So this wasn't a load of nonsense?

Why would it be so hard to believe that these men were actually minding their own business?

The fact that they put someone in intensive care rather than walk away after putting him on his arse?
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:26 - Jan 11 with 3287 viewslikeicare

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:14 - Jan 11 by Smellyplumz

I don't think it's the last we'll hear of this some how.

I don't think he'll care a toss about the sister running her mouth on facebook and here however he might care that other mobs are laughing at him which in turn might make the rest of the Swansea hooligan element look bad especially as the pair that hospitalised him look like long strings of piss

(This of course is an assumption as I'm not or never have been a hooligan and don't condone violnce of any kind and my post should not be seen as a threat of any kind)
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 12:28]
Ferry Boys on 12:40 - Jan 11 with 3219 viewsTheResurrection

So Tooze wasn't charged or on trial? With all this bullshit you're spouting on here the worst you're coming up with is the judge, who sounds as unprofessional and unjust as they come, has said they may....may look into revoking his licence??!

Not that the law thought the taxi driver was guilty of GBH as let's face it, to believe your side of the story, he's the one that should have been charged, up in the dock and sent down.

Even with Tooze's history not once have they thought it was him that was the perpetrator and saw fit to punish him.

It's you two mugs that have got the suspended sentences and the only reason it seems you've got away this lightly is because Tooze was once involved in a book.

These are the facts mush.

Not charged
Not put on trial
Not punished

You and your family are doing yourselves no favours going on to social media and bragging about putting any person in IC, or broadcasting what these 2 mugs are actually capable of, which is nearly causing death by use of a weapon.

And you wonder why you come across as naive?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ferry Boys on 12:45 - Jan 11 with 3186 viewsbritferry

Ferry Boys on 12:24 - Jan 11 by WarwickHunt

The fact that they put someone in intensive care rather than walk away after putting him on his arse?

they did run away afterwards though

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:49 - Jan 11 with 4649 viewsstomas15

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:08 - Jan 11 by WarwickHunt

The only way Toozey would need a baseball bat to sort out two drunks would be if they were both called Klitschko.

I would like to add that yes, they had been drinking (not all day as stated, hence the reason why they were in work clothes). Drug taking? Don't make me laugh.
A man who has written a book 11 years ago, granted, but wasn't good lovely man mate Mr Tooze involved in an allocation at the end of 2015 which resulted in him being prosecuted?
It does not matter that this book was written 11 years ago, the man does, and always will, revel in violence.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 12:52]
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:55 - Jan 11 with 4609 views1983

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:49 - Jan 11 by stomas15

I would like to add that yes, they had been drinking (not all day as stated, hence the reason why they were in work clothes). Drug taking? Don't make me laugh.
A man who has written a book 11 years ago, granted, but wasn't good lovely man mate Mr Tooze involved in an allocation at the end of 2015 which resulted in him being prosecuted?
It does not matter that this book was written 11 years ago, the man does, and always will, revel in violence.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 12:52]

just out of interest where do they work?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:56 - Jan 11 with 4603 viewsstomas15

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:55 - Jan 11 by 1983

just out of interest where do they work?

I don't see how that is of any relevance?
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:00 - Jan 11 with 4562 viewsSwanjaxs

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:56 - Jan 11 by stomas15

I don't see how that is of any relevance?

Answer the question! You seem to revel in dragging up every little bit of Mr Tooze past (also irrelevant) so come on what do these fine upstanding pillars of the community do for a living?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:03 - Jan 11 with 4530 viewsstomas15

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:00 - Jan 11 by Swanjaxs

Answer the question! You seem to revel in dragging up every little bit of Mr Tooze past (also irrelevant) so come on what do these fine upstanding pillars of the community do for a living?

"Answer the question!"
Yes, like I'm really going to answer, just because you told me to.
Please go away.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:06 - Jan 11 with 4495 viewslikeicare

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:03 - Jan 11 by stomas15

"Answer the question!"
Please go away.

Their home addresses were printed so place of work doesn't really matter now does it?

Maybe better if you took your own advice.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 13:29]
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:07 - Jan 11 with 4488 viewsSwanjaxs

"Answer the question!"
Please go away.

Why the fùck should i go away you plank! Your on OUR FORUM dragging this up.... so if you dont like answering questions and only giving the side of TWO CONVICTED CRIMINALS then i suggest it's you that "goes away" 👍

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:09 - Jan 11 with 4469 viewsstomas15

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:06 - Jan 11 by likeicare

Their home addresses were printed so place of work doesn't really matter now does it?

Maybe better if you took your own advice.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 13:29]

Im sorry is this meant to be some sort of threat?
Why would you need to know:
1)where they live
2)where they work

If i was you, I would be extremely careful of what you write.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:13 - Jan 11 with 4418 viewsdickythorpe

I love Jackanory.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:14 - Jan 11 with 4418 viewsosj

"Answer the question!"
Please go away.

Can I ask what injuries were sustained by these 2 lads, were they equivalent to the injuries of toozey, surely if he'd attacked them with a baseball bat they would of had broken bones like him, he's a very big and powerful man so he must of done some damage, any hospital reports?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024