Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys 15:51 - Jan 9 with 73898 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-cab-driver-andrew-tooze-viciousl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:10 - Jan 11 with 2608 viewsGowerjack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:25 - Jan 11 by taffpunk

As a relative outsider, this thread is message board gold, it's equally cringing and yet interesting at the same time. It's up there with the best/worst ever seen on AA's page, fair play, made my day off.

This bit from "likeicare" is particularly funny given the circumstances....

" You by your own words say he reviles in violence but seem content in carrying on with the stick poking.

Reviles
Stick poking...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:13 - Jan 11 with 2584 viewswales4ever

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 12:08 - Jan 11 by WarwickHunt

The only way Toozey would need a baseball bat to sort out two drunks would be if they were both called Klitschko.

Haha He's not Rambo He's just a fat Brendan Sheerin
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:18 - Jan 11 with 2552 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:13 - Jan 11 by wales4ever

You should tell him.
Ha Ha LOL Ha Ha LOL.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:18 - Jan 11 with 2539 viewswales4ever

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:48 - Jan 10 by Loyal

Loved the limousine scam mind. 😂

Read some of your posts on this thread was you actually born before the year 2000? Clueless bellend who seems starstruck by a few older lads.. Your hero's have been done more times in the 80s , 90s and 2000s than Ginger Lynn
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:21 - Jan 11 with 2511 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:13 - Jan 11 by wales4ever

I had to Google Brendan Sheerin. Still, I suppose that's what passes for culture in Cardiff.

I suppose you'd give Toozey a tuning, big boy. You and a dozen mates, obviously.

Cûnt.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 4739 viewswales4ever

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:25 - Jan 11 by taffpunk

As a relative outsider, this thread is message board gold, it's equally cringing and yet interesting at the same time. It's up there with the best/worst ever seen on AA's page, fair play, made my day off.

AA
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 20:25]
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 4733 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:18 - Jan 11 by wales4ever

Read some of your posts on this thread was you actually born before the year 2000? Clueless bellend who seems starstruck by a few older lads.. Your hero's have been done more times in the 80s , 90s and 2000s than Ginger Lynn

English not your first language, Taff?
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:23 - Jan 11 with 4726 viewswales4ever

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:22 - Jan 11 by WarwickHunt

English not your first language, Taff?

No
Login to get fewer ads

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:42 - Jan 11 with 4590 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:22 - Jan 11 by wales4ever

AA
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 20:25]

Ah look out it's the jerky boys from out east, how's your mams clappers feeling today? Tight?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:15 - Jan 11 with 4406 viewsBigPhilG

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:23 - Jan 11 by wales4ever

No

Evidently
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:33 - Jan 11 with 4314 viewsspiderboy

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 13:24 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

Why did you think a simple question was a threat?

Is it all about violence for your family now?

Says he!!!!! unbelievable!!!
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:38 - Jan 11 with 4269 viewswales4ever

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 20:18 - Jan 11 by Loyal

You should tell him.
Ha Ha LOL Ha Ha LOL.

Last time we saw him we couldn't catch him he run's fast when he wants to.
We ain't all starstruck spotty teens you know
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:44 - Jan 11 with 4222 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:38 - Jan 11 by wales4ever

Oh right, ok, your better than me then, wow, I'm impressed.
You will have to drop in on a matchday and tell us all about it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:50 - Jan 11 with 4173 viewsmorningstar

No, you're just a total fvckin idiot. Toozey ran so fast you couldn't catch him? He's hardly Usain Bolt mate! Don't pick those spots, you'll end up with pot marks.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 21:58 - Jan 11 with 4109 viewsJackbustard

Think it's safe to say that reading the comments on here and Facebook of the family and friends of the two defendant's that they have absolutely no morals and are complete and utter c@nts.

As for that tosser Darren, is anyone suprised at his comments the absolute scum bag.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:00 - Jan 11 with 4091 viewsSwanjaxs

Cumon butt ... #togetherstronger 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:00 - Jan 11 with 4091 viewsJackbustard

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 3976 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?422534-Swansea-football-hooligan-cabbie-att

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=181037&sid=94ee5b09b2b4020

#backtojack

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:25 - Jan 11 with 3894 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:16 - Jan 11 by Landore_Jack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?422534-Swansea-football-hooligan-cabbie-att

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=181037&sid=94ee5b09b2b4020

Ian Gibson tells a good fairy tale.
And I think I possibly got to the poster called Stan butler. Another fantasist who believes their own bullshit.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 22:43]

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 11 with 3782 viewsmorningstar

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:25 - Jan 11 by Loyal

Ian Gibson tells a good fairy tale.
And I think I possibly got to the poster called Stan butler. Another fantasist who believes their own bullshit.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 22:43]

Steve r was good though, i like this guy.

They thought they could bring it on our manor but we showed them right up. We must have been toe to toe with them for what seemed a good 6 seconds. Jakey was holding the line screaming, 'Stand your ground City, lets get into the Jack C*nts!' and no bullshit, we must of had 40 or 50 'faces' out that day. One jack on the floor had claret fountaining out of his eye socket, much to Spike's amusement. He carved a (not unsubstantial) size 'CCFC' on his chest which in reality looked more like LCFC after someone knocked his arm on the first C. We seriously took it to them that day, no matter what the bullshitting jacks will tell you. I was there that day in the 'Battle of The Maltings' and you knows me, I says it how it is.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:51 - Jan 11 with 3709 viewsLoyal

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 11 by morningstar

They thought they could bring it on our manor but we showed them right up. We must have been toe to toe with them for what seemed a good 6 seconds. Jakey was holding the line screaming, 'Stand your ground City, lets get into the Jack C*nts!' and no bullshit, we must of had 40 or 50 'faces' out that day. One jack on the floor had claret fountaining out of his eye socket, much to Spike's amusement. He carved a (not unsubstantial) size 'CCFC' on his chest which in reality looked more like LCFC after someone knocked his arm on the first C. We seriously took it to them that day, no matter what the bullshitting jacks will tell you. I was there that day in the 'Battle of The Maltings' and you knows me, I says it how it is.

Surely that was a wind up 😂
Do people really talk like that outside of Fantasy Bute Town.

Thing is as we both know I said nothing that wasnt true about that Plymouth game, they just believe their own false rep. And I mean false. The toozry thing in Cardiff when admittedly we (4 jacks ) took a hiding was after the Mansfield away game. We were asked along to make amends and team up for the forthcoming England game, at Old Trafford I think. Four of the boys when into that pub, we didn't want to unselttle the precious little darlings and after a few minutes it all went off. The rest of us were round the corner in a few mini buses not knowing what was going on. The whole pub attacked four lads. Hardly something to be proud of.

But as ever it was in Cardiff, like all these meetings are, always the Jacks in Cardiff.
There's a clue there Stanley boy 😂

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:11 - Jan 11 with 3585 viewsbuilthjack

Steady Eddie

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:13 - Jan 11 with 3574 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 19:50 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

The simple fact is that the only people who know exactly what happened that night are the three people who were there. Everyone else is just speculating or working off second hand info/hesarsay.

But those sentences are still ridiculously lenient.

Clasey is now a hanger and flogger - this thread is just further prof of the world going mad!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:17 - Jan 11 with 3550 viewsWarwickHunt

Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 22:39 - Jan 11 by morningstar

I thought that was you writing a parody!

Fûck me - the lad's a bit special.
Don't mess with the Ferry Boys on 23:58 - Jan 11 with 3434 viewsBigPhilG

What day of the week is your turn to be given the family braincell back ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024