Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deluded Fulham Fans. 12:18 - Jan 23 with 3533 viewsBostonR

Is it me, or did I miss that we played a combination of Real Madrid and Barcelona on Saturday?
Fulham fans seem to think they fit that bill and aside from the fact that we made our pitch 4ft x 4ft and played a pressing game (that is not just fair) and they should be a least in with a shout of winning the Premier League next year.
Yes, they were good in possession, but that was it. An average keeper, two centre-backs who do not have a clue and a team coached by Len Goodman who would probably get a game with them - they fell over so often!
We have had some decent sides at LR this season (and we have been poor) but Fulham were no-where near say Newcastle or Brentford who were both outstanding.
Maybe I should thank them for the 4pts this season!
Deluded Fulham Fans. on 15:43 - Jan 23 with 1487 viewsTacticalR

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 15:37 - Jan 23 by kensalriser

Ross McC in trouble at Villa for being lardy and missing training, apparently.

'Bruce claimed that McCormack excused himself from training last week by saying the electric gates on his property would not open.'

Steve Bruce attacks Aston Villa striker Ross McCormack for missing training
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/21/steve-bruce-drops-aston-villa-r

Air hostess clique

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 15:44 - Jan 23 with 1479 viewsMick_S

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 15:37 - Jan 23 by kensalriser

Ross McC in trouble at Villa for being lardy and missing training, apparently.

My favourite story of the day - he said he was stuck at home because he couldn't get his security gates open - your favourite author didn't believe the story and drove to R.M's house to be confronted by a wall of around four feet in height which your grandparents could have climbed.

Even Nigel Spackman could have climbed it.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 15:45]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 16:02 - Jan 23 with 1392 viewsWestbourneR

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 15:44 - Jan 23 by Mick_S

My favourite story of the day - he said he was stuck at home because he couldn't get his security gates open - your favourite author didn't believe the story and drove to R.M's house to be confronted by a wall of around four feet in height which your grandparents could have climbed.

Long been stories that McCormack's attitude is bad.

Remember Redknapp saying he was looking to sign him for us but he spoke to Warnock about what kind of character he was and dropped the idea after that...

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 16:16 - Jan 23 with 1360 viewsMrSheen

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 15:44 - Jan 23 by Mick_S

Must. Get. To. Training.

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 1311 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 15:24 - Jan 23 by A40Bosh

Hi Brian,

When we met up outside LR I was discussing that I had just seen Manning get the MOM from Sky and my mate Dave as a bit perplexed about that. He thought Manning was a niggley little fella (not knowing anything about him) and not that accomplished - it was only I after then told him that Manning was 20 and only just coming through from the under 23s and that he was on his 4th professional start having come over from Galway Utd as a 17 old that Dave then changed his mind a bit and said, that made sense and with that in mind there is probably a good player in there waiting to be developed etc

Thanks Bosh. I think that they're fair comments from oppo fans who, as you say, wouldn't know much about him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 16:30 - Jan 23 with 1305 viewsDorse

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 16:02 - Jan 23 by WestbourneR

Long been stories that McCormack's attitude is bad.

Remember Redknapp saying he was looking to sign him for us but he spoke to Warnock about what kind of character he was and dropped the idea after that...

Would've caused a few raised eyebrows, except Warnock hasn't got any.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Deluded Fulham Fans. on 16:32 - Jan 23 with 1305 viewsBlackCrowe

In hindsight the draw was probably a fair result though at one stage after about 60 mins I thought we were going to win the game.

Pretty ball-players they are for sure, but spending most of the match tapping the ball around in your back third (something we seemed quite happy for them to do) may look good on the possession stats but is fairly dull.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024