Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation creeping up 16:49 - Apr 14 with 28064 viewscoolranger

Carry on like this and we might just get sucked down.

Now seven points clear with five games left. Stranger things have happened.

Could come down to the last day now. Norwich away.

CR/
Relegation creeping up on 16:11 - Apr 15 with 3399 viewsHarbour

Yes Brum in trouble and Nottingham F deep in it I think one of those 2 to join Rothes and Wigan for me to go down and us to beat NF draw with Brentford and Sheffield Wed and lose at the carrot crunchers
Relegation creeping up on 18:15 - Apr 15 with 3264 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 09:04 - Apr 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

No because you are assuming those teams were on 50+ points with four games to go like we are.

We might even finish on 6o+ points.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 9:10]

Or to turn it on its head those seasons when 50+ was enough for safety the team in 22nd spot averaged only 43 points. Blackburn with four games to go already have 43 points. Statistics can be used to prove anything
Relegation creeping up on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 3264 viewsTacticalR

Relegation creeping up on 15:50 - Apr 15 by Northernr

I quite fancy Birmingham personally. Two wins since November, players having a punch up between themselves in the warm down yesterday.

The Birmingham fans would seem to agree with you

Air hostess clique

Relegation creeping up on 18:30 - Apr 15 with 3249 viewskensalriser

That Brum chap looks familiar.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 18:31]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Relegation creeping up on 18:59 - Apr 15 with 3217 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Relegation creeping up on 18:15 - Apr 15 by QPR_John

Or to turn it on its head those seasons when 50+ was enough for safety the team in 22nd spot averaged only 43 points. Blackburn with four games to go already have 43 points. Statistics can be used to prove anything

I haven't used statistics once in this thread. I was talking about other people's.
Relegation creeping up on 19:12 - Apr 15 with 3208 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 18:59 - Apr 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I haven't used statistics once in this thread. I was talking about other people's.

You were commenting on the years when 50+ points were not enough for safety and dismissing the 1 in 4 argument. My point was the stats could be read to suggest this might be one of those years.
Relegation creeping up on 19:18 - Apr 15 with 3201 viewsLongsufferingR

Relegation creeping up on 19:12 - Apr 15 by QPR_John

You were commenting on the years when 50+ points were not enough for safety and dismissing the 1 in 4 argument. My point was the stats could be read to suggest this might be one of those years.

Yes but 64% of stats are sht anyway.

The other half are valid though.
Relegation creeping up on 20:26 - Apr 15 with 3135 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 19:18 - Apr 15 by LongsufferingR

Yes but 64% of stats are sht anyway.

The other half are valid though.

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation creeping up on 21:47 - Apr 15 with 3076 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Relegation creeping up on 19:12 - Apr 15 by QPR_John

That wasn't what I did, but I don't really care to be honest. Read it how you will.
Relegation creeping up on 22:58 - Apr 15 with 3013 viewsswitchingcode

Relegation creeping up on 16:11 - Apr 15 by Harbour

Yes Brum in trouble and Nottingham F deep in it I think one of those 2 to join Rothes and Wigan for me to go down and us to beat NF draw with Brentford and Sheffield Wed and lose at the carrot crunchers

You will beat Wednesday and be partying down the Goldhawk Road only to get stuffed Saturday and crying back down it
Relegation creeping up on 10:58 - Apr 16 with 2816 viewsTacticalR

I just hope our defence gives away a penalty so we can see Smithies making a penalty save.

Air hostess clique

Relegation creeping up on 14:46 - Apr 16 with 2702 viewsAddinall

Relegation creeping up on 11:01 - Apr 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'll sign up to the Conservative party if it happens : )

NOTHING could induce me to join you!
Relegation creeping up on 15:37 - Apr 17 with 2479 viewscoolranger

Ok, so another home defeat looms....

That would be five consecutive defeats. God, supporting this club is hard work some times.

CR/
Relegation creeping up on 15:52 - Apr 17 with 2462 views2Thomas2Bowles

Blackburn are losing, if it stays that way, they would have to win there last 3 games to go above us if we don't win again.

As things stand atm

Bristol City
43 -6 50
QPR
43 -10 50
Burton
43 -14 48
Birmingham
43 -20 47
Nottm Forest
43 -11 46
Blackburn
43 -16 43
Wigan
43 -16 40
Rotherham
43 -57 21

Edit
Blackburn could win 2 draw 1 then it would come down to GD
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 15:59]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Relegation creeping up on 17:09 - Apr 17 with 2335 viewscoolranger

War Room set up at Loftus Road to calculate whether we still need ONE more point from three remaining games to save ourselves.

Well perhaps Birmingham City and Notts Forest will ensure we survive by a couple of points.

Blimey.
Relegation creeping up on 17:11 - Apr 17 with 2317 viewsRangers67

Strike one Ollie
Relegation creeping up on 17:24 - Apr 17 with 2253 viewsJigsore

we'll beat Forest. Shit would say they're shit

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Relegation creeping up on 17:25 - Apr 17 with 2243 viewsRangersDave

Much as I really don't want us to go down, whatever happens I'll be supporting Ollie.

However, the thought of matches at Bradford, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers, Walsall, oldham, shrewsbury, bury, port vale, peyerborough, charlton, and possibly fleetwood Town fills me with a warm glow.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Relegation creeping up on 18:22 - Apr 17 with 2010 viewsqprphil

For all of those that thought we were safe, think again. We are definitely in the mix.
Relegation creeping up on 18:59 - Apr 17 with 1930 viewsPinnerPaul

Relegation creeping up on 18:22 - Apr 17 by qprphil

For all of those that thought we were safe, think again. We are definitely in the mix.

and for those who don't panic - only 1 bookie even offering odds on us going down and they are 100/1
Relegation creeping up on 19:01 - Apr 17 with 1915 viewsCamberleyR

You honestly think Birmingham will get another point this season? I don't. Even more so now that Zola has resigned.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Relegation creeping up on 19:03 - Apr 17 with 1900 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 17:25 - Apr 17 by RangersDave

Much as I really don't want us to go down, whatever happens I'll be supporting Ollie.

However, the thought of matches at Bradford, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers, Walsall, oldham, shrewsbury, bury, port vale, peyerborough, charlton, and possibly fleetwood Town fills me with a warm glow.

"Much as I really don't want us to go down, whatever happens I'll be supporting Ollie"

Really wish I could understand that. It seems you are saying he is the best manager we are able to employ, that he is untouchable and above the usual criteria in judging a manager
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 19:03]
Relegation creeping up on 19:04 - Apr 17 with 1891 viewsE17hoop

You really think Blackburn are going to get 7 points from Wolves away, Villa home and Brentford away? If you ever bet, please make sure you do it with your own money.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Relegation creeping up on 19:25 - Apr 17 with 1812 viewsqprphil

Relegation creeping up on 19:04 - Apr 17 by E17hoop

You really think Blackburn are going to get 7 points from Wolves away, Villa home and Brentford away? If you ever bet, please make sure you do it with your own money.

I don't bet, so I bow to your superior knowledge.
Relegation creeping up on 19:33 - Apr 17 with 1778 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Well, in the unlikely event we get relegated, I'll take some comfort in knowing that a few of you will get your rocks off over it.

I understand those that genuinely worry, but not those trying to demolish other people's optimism.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024