Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel Tarrabt 17:50 - May 14 with 7470 viewsfreddieeddie

Last two seasons for Adel, he played not one game for Benfica first team. Now on loan at Genoa and has only played two games. What an absolute waste of talent, two matches in 2 years. Just shows attitude is the number one thing a player needs. Can't believe he has not yet sorted his head out and realised what a career he has wasted.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Adel Tarrabt on 17:52 - May 14 with 6260 viewssmegma

Ditto Ravel Morrison.

Some 'experts' on here wanted Ravel starting every game.
Adel Tarrabt on 18:03 - May 14 with 6229 viewsfreddieeddie

Adel Tarrabt on 17:52 - May 14 by smegma

Ditto Ravel Morrison.

We all like a skilful player but I didn't want Ravel here and wouldn't want Adel back. You can be skilful and have a good attitude. I'm a big IH fan but was shocked he got in Ravel. I knew it wouldn't work out for him, he will and is going the same way as Adel.

Adel Tarrabt on 19:14 - May 14 with 6063 viewsBluce_Ree

Man, that's sad. No one to blame but himself.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Adel Tarrabt on 20:26 - May 14 with 5888 viewsWadR

28 at the end of the month. Should be playing for a Champions league side, travesty the talent he has wasted.

Still, he's got 3 years left at Benfica and is their second highest paid player. Could be worse.
Adel Tarrabt on 20:45 - May 14 with 5821 viewsfreddieeddie

Adel Tarrabt on 20:26 - May 14 by WadR

28 at the end of the month. Should be playing for a Champions league side, travesty the talent he has wasted.

Still, he's got 3 years left at Benfica and is their second highest paid player. Could be worse.

True but reading about it. Benfica said he won't play for them ever again. Goes to Genoa, plays twice since January. Amazed clubs keep taking him on really. Other than QPR he has only started 38 league games in total in his whole career. That shocked me, didn't realise it was so bad.

Adel Tarrabt on 20:57 - May 14 with 5787 viewsTheJudge

Such a shame what a season he had with us in 2010/11...waste
Adel Tarrabt on 21:19 - May 14 with 5709 viewsWeaverQPR

Still a more worthy number 10 than Matt Goss

@WeavQPR

Adel Tarrabt on 21:39 - May 14 with 5653 viewsTacticalR

Have we ever discussed this before? I always wondered what happened to old Taarabt.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Adel Tarrabt on 21:48 - May 14 with 5634 viewsNorthernr

As always said, it's a terrible waste of a talent but if he wasn't a head fck he would never have ended up with us.
Adel Tarrabt on 21:50 - May 14 with 5625 viewsRs_Holy

Adel Tarrabt on 20:45 - May 14 by freddieeddie

True but reading about it. Benfica said he won't play for them ever again. Goes to Genoa, plays twice since January. Amazed clubs keep taking him on really. Other than QPR he has only started 38 league games in total in his whole career. That shocked me, didn't realise it was so bad.

The epitome of the modern day footballer... he probably doesn't give a monkeys about playing. We've seen plenty of players go to China recently for one reason and one reason only. Oscar moved to China and the first thing he wanted to talk about was that he was now the third highest paid player in the world... wrong on every level.
Adel Tarrabt on 21:51 - May 14 with 5618 viewsTripleR

Adel Tarrabt on 21:19 - May 14 by WeaverQPR

Still a more worthy number 10 than Matt Goss

A ridiculous comparison, even more so as you've mixed up our mid-fielder with the singer/song-writer with the band Bros.
Adel Tarrabt on 22:23 - May 14 with 5528 viewsWestonsuperR

Adel Tarrabt on 17:52 - May 14 by smegma

Ditto Ravel Morrison.

Couldn't agree more. Doesn't matter how skilful you are if you don't have the minimum level of fitness and/or don't train you don't play.

What a waste of a career for Adel, I genuinely believe if he had been 100% dedicated to football he could be up there with one of the better players in the world, now he will have to reflect on our promotion season as his personal highlight.
Adel Tarrabt on 22:44 - May 14 with 5469 viewsAitch

He gets a pay packet most of us can only dream about and he gets the weekends off. Where's the incentive to sort himself out?

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Adel Tarrabt on 22:51 - May 14 with 5453 viewsSimonJames

I suspect Benfica supporters probably hold him in the same regard that we held SWP. Sad.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Adel Tarrabt on 23:27 - May 14 with 5399 viewsbrokenframe1982

Adel Tarrabt on 22:51 - May 14 by SimonJames

I suspect Benfica supporters probably hold him in the same regard that we held SWP. Sad.

Adel Tarrabt on 01:24 - May 15 with 5315 viewsozranger

Adel Tarrabt on 20:45 - May 14 by freddieeddie

Adel has in fact played in six games, not two, for Genoa. Don't read Wiki. Look at Soccerway. He started once and was subbed and of the ten appearances on the bench, made it on to the field five times. Irrelevant of this minor alteration to the OP, he has still been a waste. We did previously think he would fit well to the slower Italian League, but I guess not.
Adel Tarrabt on 05:42 - May 15 with 5236 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Total waste space!

Him, Caulker, Morrison, JET, SWP, Sandro, Fer, Samba, Bosingwa, Alberti, Barton, Harry, JSP, Flavio, Mbia, Dave, Hughes, Maiga, Traore, Pellicori, Bothroyd, Toilett and Gianni (sure I've forgotten some) and you start thinking; our load of ol' pony ratio of recent years has got to be one of the highest out there!

Oh yeah, how could I forgot, Tony Pony himself!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Adel Tarrabt on 08:22 - May 15 with 5080 viewsDorse

Adel Tarrabt on 05:42 - May 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Total waste space!

Him, Caulker, Morrison, JET, SWP, Sandro, Fer, Samba, Bosingwa, Alberti, Barton, Harry, JSP, Flavio, Mbia, Dave, Hughes, Maiga, Traore, Pellicori, Bothroyd, Toilett and Gianni (sure I've forgotten some) and you start thinking; our load of ol' pony ratio of recent years has got to be one of the highest out there!

Oh yeah, how could I forgot, Tony Pony himself!

Based on that list, I can only assume you are related to Karl Henry.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Adel Tarrabt on 08:46 - May 15 with 5035 viewsmakaveli1882

Not defending him but he has played 6 times for Genoa 5 as sub and has 3 assists,
Adel Tarrabt on 09:31 - May 15 with 4936 viewsichbinnaughty

Let's offer Benfica £10m for him; and offer him £30k a week! YAY!
Adel Tarrabt on 09:53 - May 15 with 4904 viewscaliforniahoop

Adel Tarrabt on 08:22 - May 15 by Dorse

Based on that list, I can only assume you are related to Karl Henry.

Karl Henry gave his all for this club, might not have been good enough but tried, if he was still in the team we would never have lost those 12 games like we did!
Adel Tarrabt on 12:40 - May 15 with 4749 viewsdaveB

Adel's career has gone to pot since Mark Hughes left. Under him he was playing really well and showing good discipline for the team. The minute Redknapp came in that was never going to last as Redknapp has always been one to put him arm around you one minute and kick you out the next. Adel was getting nothing but praise from Redknappp until he missed that penalty against Norwich in a game we had to win and after that he was dropped and Adel lost interest.

Whats happened since is all on Adel as he's had opportunities at Fulham, AC Milan, back with us, Benfica and now in Italy and he's blown them all.

Still he achieved more than most have in a QPR shirt
Adel Tarrabt on 12:49 - May 15 with 4712 viewsJamesB1979

Adel Tarrabt on 12:40 - May 15 by daveB

Adel's career has gone to pot since Mark Hughes left. Under him he was playing really well and showing good discipline for the team. The minute Redknapp came in that was never going to last as Redknapp has always been one to put him arm around you one minute and kick you out the next. Adel was getting nothing but praise from Redknappp until he missed that penalty against Norwich in a game we had to win and after that he was dropped and Adel lost interest.

Whats happened since is all on Adel as he's had opportunities at Fulham, AC Milan, back with us, Benfica and now in Italy and he's blown them all.

Agree Dave. For me, he was a much better all round player in the premiership under Hughes and when Barton stepped away. What a waste.
Adel Tarrabt on 13:29 - May 15 with 4615 views1MoreBrightonR

what an earth possessed benfica to give him such a long contract!?
Adel Tarrabt on 16:47 - May 15 with 4392 viewsBrightonhoop

Adel Tarrabt on 12:40 - May 15 by daveB

He did ok at Milan as well under Seedorf until Seedorf himself was bombed out.

There's a major flaw in his confidence that a man and Manager like Rednapp was never going to be able to harness as we saw with Warnock. Ultimately it lays with Adel.

He was a joy to watch at LR.

Have a look on YouTube for his night at the Bridge, he still had it then and was well focussed for the big stage but Arry was already in by then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024