Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... 19:39 - Jun 9 with 13112 viewsNoDiddley

Mine
Keith Lemon
Garth Crooks
Alan Carr
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 22:50 - Feb 8 with 1090 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

She might be irritating on TV Norf, but Shami Chakrabarti has done more for journalism and journalists than almost anyone else on the planet despite most of them wrongly portraying her as some kind of Anti British wetwipe.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2021 23:02]
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 01:33 - Feb 9 with 997 viewstimcocking

The BBC
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 01:58 - Feb 9 with 993 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Philip Schofield - Seriously, he's everywhere so even if I do turn over to another channel he's difficult to avoid.

Ant and Dec - Well past their sell-by date yet still winning awards by default. These boys genuinely believe that they are the modern-day Morecambe and Wise.

Miranda Hart - Tall woman plays clumsy, tall woman. Mmm, hilarious. Miranda is semi-biographical rubbish touted as an old-fashioned comedy classic. Even Dave give it a miss.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:34 - Feb 9 with 901 viewsMrSheen

I have to admit, that, nice-guy national treasure standing and all, Richard Osman on screen is a good indication of formulaic, dreary schedule-filler ahead. No thanks.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:54 - Feb 9 with 888 viewsEastR

Jack White
Jack White’s dad
Anyone who describes themselves using the words ‘reality’ or ‘influenza’ (sic)

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 10:49 - Feb 9 with 827 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

That whole ITV clique basically.

Apart from those already mentioned...

Stephen Mulhern
Ben Shepherd
Sally Williams from ITV weather. I’m sure she’s lovely in person but something grates on me with her. I need to get out more........

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:49 - Feb 9 with 799 viewsW6R

Kay Burley
Beth Rigby
And 4 out of 5 of the BBC’s Question Time Panel plus the host.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:55 - Feb 9 with 792 viewsPaddyhoops

3. Joel Dummer
2. Jonathan Ross
1. Tim Lovejoy.
Login to get fewer ads

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:03 - Feb 9 with 784 viewsPaddyhoops

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:04 - Jun 10 by E17hoop

Keith Lemon - What's the comedy because I just don't get it.
Ant and Dec - They seem to be really popular but, again, why would people think they're worthy of repeated shows.
Julia Hartley-Brewer - a 99p version of the pound shop Katie Hopkins.

Lemon, bless him has one joke. Genitals!!
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 13:06 - Feb 9 with 749 viewsW6R

John Snow And All other channel 4 News Presenters.
Dan Snow
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 13:37 - Feb 9 with 715 viewsDiggertheMole

Sorry - terrible oversight but I'm assuming that everyone thought the"Lies at Five" was so excruciating that it didn't need mentioning.
Add:

Greasy-Dogg
Slithy Tove
Katie Hopkins
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:03 - Feb 9 with 682 viewsW6R

James O’Brien
Eddie Marr
Tom Swarbrick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024