Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... 19:39 - Jun 9 with 13101 viewsNoDiddley

Mine
Keith Lemon
Garth Crooks
Alan Carr
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:02 - Feb 8 with 1296 viewsloftboy

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:45 - Feb 8 by TacticalR

I don't watch a lot of TV, so 3 actors whose films I alway try to avoid:

Meryl Streep
Gary Oldman
Anthony Hopkins

Gary Oldman ? Surely not if you’re watching him as Bex in the firm!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:08 - Feb 8 with 1286 viewsted_hendrix

I'm afraid that if your turning your television on in the morning then you need to seek help.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:10 - Feb 8 with 1274 viewsloftboy

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:08 - Feb 8 by ted_hendrix

I'm afraid that if your turning your television on in the morning then you need to seek help.

Can’t beat a bit of homes under the hammerTed!

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:18 - Feb 8 with 1250 viewsGalileo

Phil and Holly
Ms Chakrabarti
Rylan
All the loose women
Lemon

Three is nowhere near enough, there are many more.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:30 - Feb 8 with 1227 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ive just surfed through this thread and there is not one Boris the useless fool what are you lot posh boy Tories
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:32 - Feb 8 with 1217 viewsloftboy

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:30 - Feb 8 by onlyrinmoray

Ive just surfed through this thread and there is not one Boris the useless fool what are you lot posh boy Tories

Yep!! 😂😂

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 13:05 - Feb 8 with 1182 viewsderbyhoop

Alan Carr
Nigel Fartage
Simon Cowell

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 13:16 - Feb 8 with 1159 viewsHarbour

Johnson
Hancock
Jenrick

McIntyre
Ant&Dec
Ross
Login to get fewer ads

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 13:16 - Feb 8 with 1158 viewsSuperhoop83

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:30 - Feb 8 by onlyrinmoray

Please don't call him Boris. That's how he gets away with being completely unfit for office.

1. Johnson
2. Keith Lemon
3. Richard Hammond

Suffering since 1978.

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 13:18 - Feb 8 with 1154 viewsR_from_afar

I'm not sure who all three would be but I do find Mark "Chappers" Chapman mildly irritating. He is very competent and asks sensible questions but I find his manner smug and I dislike the way he is always taking the Mickey out of his fellow pundits.

Of course Chappers is a massive fan of me - not LOL.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:21 - Feb 8 with 1084 viewsW6R

Jonathon Ross
Emily Maitlis
Gary Lineker
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:29 - Feb 8 with 1068 viewsPinnerPaul

Jonathan Pearce has become unbearable.

Just sits there reading stats all the time and about now in the season, ie JUST over halfway, he will start saying " How crucial could THAT goal be" after every ******** score!
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:48 - Feb 8 with 1048 viewsdutch

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:07 - Jun 12 by Northernr

I'm struggling to get Miranda Hart, Robbie Savage, Nigel Farage, Frank Lampard, Eammon Holmes, Piers Morgan, James Corden, Ant and fcking Dec, Joey Barton, Harry Redknapp, Shami Chakrabarti and Katie Hopkins down to a three as well.

I quite fancy Shami Chakrabarti. Or is that a different thread?
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:52 - Feb 8 with 1042 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Lorraine Kelly
Mirander Hart
Davina McCall
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:53 - Feb 8 with 1042 viewsdutch

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:48 - Feb 8 by dutch

I quite fancy Shami Chakrabarti. Or is that a different thread?

Has nobody mentioned Rylan Clark and those preposterous Hampsteads? Nick Knowles, a bloody plumber with ideas above his station. Joe Lycett, what is he good at except wearing terrible clothes?
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:56 - Feb 8 with 1033 viewsQPRSteve

Pierce Morgan
Ant & Dec
Barney Walsh (irritating little twát whose appearance on tv reeks of nepotism)

My list could go on forever.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 15:06 - Feb 8 with 1023 viewsdutch

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:56 - Feb 8 by QPRSteve

Pierce Morgan
Ant & Dec

Sorry, but Chris, holier than thou, animals are more important than you, I love punk rock, sneer down my nose at humanity Packham is my number one turn off.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 15:09 - Feb 8 with 1013 viewsdaveB

can tell QPR have won a few games, getting angry at people on tv again now
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 16:13 - Feb 8 with 951 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

1. James Corden
2. James Corden
3. James Corden

Honourable mention goes to James Corden who almost made the list.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 16:18 - Feb 8 with 944 viewseghamranger

Jo wicks...x 3
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 16:47 - Feb 8 with 892 viewsCamberleyR

Gemma Collins x 3

Dishonourable mentions to James Corden, AntandfúckingDec and Holly Willoughby and her fúcking annoying voice.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 17:02 - Feb 8 with 867 viewsloftboy

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:56 - Feb 8 by QPRSteve

Pierce Morgan
Ant & Dec

I actually enjoy breaking Dad with Brad and son.

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 17:13 - Feb 8 with 846 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m struggling to narrow it down to only 3 but here goes.

1 Colin Murray and his annoying voice
2 Anyone who appears on reality shows,especially that Rylan tit.
3 Harry shyster Redknapp which needs no explanaion.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 17:57 - Feb 8 with 795 viewsR_from_afar

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 14:29 - Feb 8 by PinnerPaul

Jonathan Pearce has become unbearable.

Just sits there reading stats all the time and about now in the season, ie JUST over halfway, he will start saying " How crucial could THAT goal be" after every ******** score!

Good call. He also tends to sneer at the lesser teams and rubbish their attempts to compete with the footballing super powers. How dare they not entertain him?, how dare they struggle to defeat teams which have decades of Premier and Champions League experience and vastly superior budgets?

He is also apt to make scornful comments like "Had to score" or "Should've squared it". It's easy to have all the answers when you are sat in a warm editing studio, sipping lattes while looking at every incident from umpteen different angles.

Very superior and scathing in my view and I can remember him being incredibly critical of us when we were getting battered in yet another Premiership defeat during one of our recent Prem campaigns grrrrrr.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 18:02 - Feb 8 with 789 viewsjeffranger

Alexander Armstrong
Gemma Collins
Allison (who does this morning on Friday’s)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024