Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bilic Sacked 13:06 - Nov 6 with 4608 viewsted_hendrix

Oh dear

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bilic Sacked on 09:33 - Nov 7 with 1425 viewspaulparker

Win , Win , for Moyes imo
he will keep West ham up , they have a decent squad & because they have strikers something Swansea, palace & Everton don't have
by him keeping them up he gets a nice 2 million payment plus his reputation gets boosted once again ,
as for Billic If you trawl the archives of LFW I wanted him here when he was manager of Besiktas , they played some great football I thought he would be brilliant for us the year we went up through the play offs replacing candle face , did a great job as Croatia manager as well
the last few months he has looked ill and beaten , I think the owners have done a number on him big time imagine having to work with them especially sullivans little sh1t of a son , I think he will come back in a years time and prove people wrong

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bilic Sacked on 11:13 - Nov 7 with 1344 viewsrsonist

Bilic Sacked on 09:33 - Nov 7 by paulparker

Win , Win , for Moyes imo
he will keep West ham up , they have a decent squad & because they have strikers something Swansea, palace & Everton don't have
by him keeping them up he gets a nice 2 million payment plus his reputation gets boosted once again ,
as for Billic If you trawl the archives of LFW I wanted him here when he was manager of Besiktas , they played some great football I thought he would be brilliant for us the year we went up through the play offs replacing candle face , did a great job as Croatia manager as well
the last few months he has looked ill and beaten , I think the owners have done a number on him big time imagine having to work with them especially sullivans little sh1t of a son , I think he will come back in a years time and prove people wrong

Bilic was given time and backing and it all ended up the same way it did for him at Besiktas. He comes in, smokes some fags and plays some rock n roll, frees up the side, gets a good start out of them and then hasn't any answer once results start going the other way. It all disintegrates into a shambles. I just don't think he's got the chops.

Wouldn't shock me if Moyes kept them up - the squad is good enough. I don't think he'll coach them particularly effectively but the change in working environment should suffice.
Bilic Sacked on 14:56 - Nov 7 with 1232 viewsBoston

Bilic Sacked on 09:21 - Nov 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Just saying.

Moyes named their manager now.

Burn Moyes to the ground!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bilic Sacked on 20:21 - Nov 7 with 1129 viewsMonahoop

Bilic Sacked on 11:13 - Nov 7 by rsonist

Bilic was given time and backing and it all ended up the same way it did for him at Besiktas. He comes in, smokes some fags and plays some rock n roll, frees up the side, gets a good start out of them and then hasn't any answer once results start going the other way. It all disintegrates into a shambles. I just don't think he's got the chops.

Wouldn't shock me if Moyes kept them up - the squad is good enough. I don't think he'll coach them particularly effectively but the change in working environment should suffice.

He definitely has the chops for an R's manager. Smokes, plays rock n roll, frees up a side, gets good results at first, then screws up and eventually creates a shambolic squad. All the qualifications required of your average QPR boss. Put him on the waiting list.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Bilic Sacked on 09:59 - Nov 8 with 992 viewsrobith

This meme got posted a lot when Moyes was at Utd and for some reason it still kills me

I will sometime sit at my desk and think "Do you want 3 points?" and start laughing to myself
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024