Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? 07:19 - Jan 21 with 8255 viewsBushRanger82

We're ever so 'umble, Mr. Copperfield. We knows our place, Mr. Copperfield. And that's with our trousers down, bent over a table, Vaseline at the ready, and just allow ourselves to enjoy being right royally farked by a team, that if it gets promoted, IF, will spend the majority of it's time just holding up the rest of the Premier League, whilst boring the absolute shit out of everybody, Mr. Copperfield.

Can I just remind everyone that before kick-off yesterday, there was only 8, yes only 8, points between ourselves and money bags Middlesbrough.
Not quite the gulf in class some would have us believe, is it?
Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 22:43 - Jan 21 with 2057 viewsPunteR

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 20:49 - Jan 21 by Boston

Quotes is it? I’ll go 48 grand for the extension....

I'll do it for 45. Cash

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 17:18 - Jan 22 with 1958 viewsBushRanger82

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 19:50 - Jan 21 by CroydonCaptJack

What a pathetic response to being called out.

And you would have said?
Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 17:53 - Jan 22 with 1933 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 17:18 - Jan 22 by BushRanger82

And you would have said?

Well that is hypothetical as I would not have posted your opener in the first place.
Doesn't your argument about being so many points and places above us in the table also apply to Wolves, Sheff Utd and Cardiff who we didn't get beaten by?
3-0 flattered them but they were better than us on the day and have good players and a good manager now.
Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 21:25 - Jan 23 with 1856 viewsBushRanger82

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 17:53 - Jan 22 by CroydonCaptJack

Well that is hypothetical as I would not have posted your opener in the first place.
Doesn't your argument about being so many points and places above us in the table also apply to Wolves, Sheff Utd and Cardiff who we didn't get beaten by?
3-0 flattered them but they were better than us on the day and have good players and a good manager now.

Blimey!
And Loftus Rd was jam packed with fluffy bunnies, and cute kittens, with a rainbow permanently arched over the Ellerslie Rd stand.
What was I thinking, eh?
Anyway, thanks for putting me straight, and if you have any more pearls of wisdom you'd like to run by me, please don't hesitate to take a dump instead.
I thank you.
Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 21:38 - Jan 23 with 1833 viewsBushRanger82

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 17:12 - Jan 21 by robith

You don't know what twee means, do you?

Yes, twee sounded good but, now don't rush off and bang one out because I'm giving your obvious low self-esteem a boost by admitting you were right, but it wasn't the right word.
Timid. How about that, eh?
Why are people so timid nowadays? Why?
Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 22:58 - Jan 23 with 1775 viewsPunteR

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 21:38 - Jan 23 by BushRanger82

Yes, twee sounded good but, now don't rush off and bang one out because I'm giving your obvious low self-esteem a boost by admitting you were right, but it wasn't the right word.
Timid. How about that, eh?
Why are people so timid nowadays? Why?

I dont think timid is the right word either.

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 23:13 - Jan 23 with 1761 viewskensalriser

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 22:58 - Jan 23 by PunteR

I dont think timid is the right word either.

We could all meet before the next game and see who's up for a ruck?

Better get Boston on the blower first, we'll be needing his St John's mates to tend to the inevitable cases of dodgy knees, arthritic problems, heart complaints, dislocated hips and so on.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 23:25 - Jan 23 with 1750 viewsPunteR

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 23:13 - Jan 23 by kensalriser

Better get Boston on the blower first, we'll be needing his St John's mates to tend to the inevitable cases of dodgy knees, arthritic problems, heart complaints, dislocated hips and so on.

No touching of the hair though..right?

Login to get fewer ads

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 08:27 - Jan 24 with 1688 viewsLunarJetman

That won’t be a problem. Some of this lot went bald years ago...
Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 11:29 - Jan 24 with 1635 viewsterryb

Where did the Uriah Heeps amongst our fan base spring from? on 23:13 - Jan 23 by kensalriser

Who need's a ruck to need treatment for that lot?

Look's like my daily battle to stay fit if we add in a bad back!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024