Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we sign anyone?? 15:24 - Jan 22 with 5857 viewsGloucs_R

Massively inflated squad (whose fault was that??!) so do we bother signing anyone this window or just make do with what we have until the summer?

Defenders coming back from injury
5-6 more to leave before 1st Feb (if you believe rumours)
Washington on fire (sorry, couldn't resist!!)

Make do with what we have? Accepting that we may go down, but I think we'll survive, just.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Should we sign anyone?? on 11:26 - Jan 23 with 1836 viewsgobbles

We shouldn't sign anyone. Better off saving money and building towards next season. Can't see us going down.
Should we sign anyone?? on 12:04 - Jan 23 with 1765 viewsSimonJames

Should we sign anyone?? on 10:47 - Jan 23 by Northernr

And what will we be paying for that with?

I'm guessing blackmail or Air Asia shares.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:14 - Jan 23 with 1749 viewsridethewave

Should we sign anyone?? on 15:53 - Jan 22 by Rs_Holy

agree!... I've been saying all season we need to loan a striker. Probably a young prospect from the Prem.

Don't need a striker, we can always play Lynch there...
Should we sign anyone?? on 12:22 - Jan 23 with 1729 viewsTHEBUSH

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:14 - Jan 23 by ridethewave

What a ridiculous decision by Holloway, he definitely lost the plot on that one
Should we sign anyone?? on 12:27 - Jan 23 with 1721 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:22 - Jan 23 by THEBUSH

What a ridiculous decision by Holloway, he definitely lost the plot on that one

Does seem crazy. Maybe he was trying to make some kind of point to the owners? Managers often do that kind of thing this time of year. I'm sure he'd love to sign a striker as much as we would.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:41 - Jan 23 with 1684 viewssmegma

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:14 - Jan 23 by ridethewave

The only player to get a shot on target !!! Those 10 minutes at the end of the first half was like watching a Sunday league pub team.
Should we sign anyone?? on 12:43 - Jan 23 with 1676 viewsdaveB

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:27 - Jan 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

Does seem crazy. Maybe he was trying to make some kind of point to the owners? Managers often do that kind of thing this time of year. I'm sure he'd love to sign a striker as much as we would.

It was an odd one but he needed to change the shape as it wasn't working, could have moved Ned to right back, Furlong to the wing and left Oteh in the middle but not sure that would have worked either.
Should we sign anyone?? on 12:44 - Jan 23 with 1674 viewsR_from_afar

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:04 - Jan 23 by SimonJames

I'm guessing blackmail or Air Asia shares.

Signed copies of Tony's book?

Someone mentioned getting a striker in with Championship experience; Can we re-animate Jon Parkin? NB: That is a joke .

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Should we sign anyone?? on 09:09 - Jan 24 with 1531 viewsfrancisbowles

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:43 - Jan 23 by daveB

It was an odd one but he needed to change the shape as it wasn't working, could have moved Ned to right back, Furlong to the wing and left Oteh in the middle but not sure that would have worked either.

It worked in as much as it stemmed the tide, kept it to 2-0 at ht, gave him time to talk with his team and sort out a reshuffle for the second half.

We all know it wasn't successful but it was probably better than rushing into first half subs.
Should we sign anyone?? on 09:35 - Jan 24 with 1496 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Should we sign anyone?? on 12:43 - Jan 23 by daveB

Yes Dave. Or it could simply have been one of the best of a bad set of options he had at his disposal.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Should we sign anyone?? on 10:03 - Jan 24 with 1463 viewsstevec

Should we sign anyone?? on 09:35 - Jan 24 by CliveWilsonSaid

Yes Dave. Or it could simply have been one of the best of a bad set of options he had at his disposal.

I think his bad set of options were largely self inflicted.

'Now let me think, we're up against a Pulis side, chances are he'll field some of the biggest fckers known to mankind along the backline, what shall I do? I know, Oteh and Washington'
Should we sign anyone?? on 10:28 - Jan 24 with 1437 viewsdaveB

Should we sign anyone?? on 10:03 - Jan 24 by stevec

I think his bad set of options were largely self inflicted.

'Now let me think, we're up against a Pulis side, chances are he'll field some of the biggest fckers known to mankind along the backline, what shall I do? I know, Oteh and Washington'

yet if he had started with Smith or Sylla would we have had much more joy against two defenders very good in the air, made sense to try pace and movement against them
Should we sign anyone?? on 10:38 - Jan 30 with 1261 viewsGloucs_R

Looks like we arent going to sign anyone...probably a wise decision, if we stay up!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Should we sign anyone?? on 11:00 - Jan 30 with 1230 viewsTHEBUSH

Should we sign anyone?? on 10:38 - Jan 30 by Gloucs_R

Looks like we arent going to sign anyone...probably a wise decision, if we stay up!

Agree with this, but was hoping we´d, beg, steal or borrow a centre forward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024