Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 21:56 - Apr 5 with 8467 viewsheadhoops

another massive sports character leaves us far too early. Loved the old time darts (pre the sky superhype) Bristow vs Jocky Wilson, fags, booze and a different era. RIP.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 23:04 - Apr 6 with 2006 viewsBoston

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 13:35 - Apr 6 by headhoops

if you love Bullseye - have you heard Jim Bowen talk about the episode that was never screened?

Hard to believe Jim Bowen made his living as a comedian.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 23:05 - Apr 6 with 2009 viewsCamberleyR

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 23:02 - Apr 6 by UPPERLOFTNZ

Massively important in the growth of the sport and a great showman, unfortunately a bigot and horrible racist, not a pleasant human being whatsoever.

He was a supporter of the filth so that would follow.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 23:40 - Apr 6 with 1985 viewsPunteR

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 23:05 - Apr 6 by CamberleyR

He was a supporter of the filth so that would follow.

Just out of interest CamberleyR you wasnt out jogging in an away dryworld kit in camberley today opposite the Meadows by any chance.?
I got my lad to hang out the window and shout out u Rrrs as we drove past . The guy had his headphones on though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 00:48 - Apr 7 with 1968 viewsBoston

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 23:40 - Apr 6 by PunteR

Just out of interest CamberleyR you wasnt out jogging in an away dryworld kit in camberley today opposite the Meadows by any chance.?
I got my lad to hang out the window and shout out u Rrrs as we drove past . The guy had his headphones on though.

Cor, a drive by shouting, we have them over here, almost.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 09:43 - Apr 7 with 1858 viewsCamberleyR

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 23:40 - Apr 6 by PunteR

No, not me fella I'm afraid Despite my username, I reside in the lovely metropolis of Farnborough these days until I move out West in the near future.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 16:45 - Apr 8 with 1720 viewsqprphil

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 22:43 - Apr 5 by zicoshoops

He would have loved going out on a Treble Twenty .

Rest in Peace Eric.

I heard his favourite check out was sixty nine......................................
Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 04:24 - Apr 9 with 1592 viewsJAPRANGERS

60 is a young age to leave this planet. Just yesterday I heard that someone I met a few times in the past has just passed away age 50. You just never know what's around the corner.....
Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 07:39 - Apr 9 with 1550 viewsstowmarketrange

Crafty Cockney checks out at just 60 on 04:24 - Apr 9 by JAPRANGERS

60 is a young age to leave this planet. Just yesterday I heard that someone I met a few times in the past has just passed away age 50. You just never know what's around the corner.....

I know people always say enjoy it while it lasts,but it’s true.You only get one life,you have to make the most of what you’ve got.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024