Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst Boozer Inhabitants 22:09 - Jun 28 with 3635 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just watched the England game in a posh boozer in London Bridge.

I put to you, the LfW jury, that the Home Counties chinless wonder is the worst specimen in the boozer’s rich wildlife to watch the football with. Stick to the rugger lads.
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 14:15 - Jun 29 with 759 viewsR_from_afar

I was actually playing football (8 a side) while the game was on. We thought we'd never have enough players this week and some people wanted me to cancel it before I even asked about people's availability but the chaps did use proud; 16 people said they'd play and 16 people duly turned up.

Mind you, they included a Scot, umpteen Italians, a couple of Brazilians and a brace of Zimbabweans. Oh, I forgot the Bulgarian. Some of the English lads turned out too, though not as many as usual.

I was sporting CarGiant era Dennis the Menace. Seeing as you ask....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 14:24 - Jun 29 with 741 viewsWestbourneR

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 22:56 - Jun 28 by BlackCrowe

Yawn, live and let live.

This.

It's the World Cup, we're all English, let's just get together and enjoy it for once.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 14:45 - Jun 29 with 708 viewsFDC

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 10:07 - Jun 29 by DannyPaddox

Manc tw@ts throwing warm piss on everyone. A perfect metaphor for Oasis and their music output.

That made me do a real life LOL
Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 15:16 - Jun 29 with 657 viewsFDC

Worst Boozer Inhabitants on 09:35 - Jun 29 by stevec

I was watching the game with a bunch of Momentum lads. They were absolutely delighted when England lost and Brussels (sorry, Belgium) won.

So did this. None of this is true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024