Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MUST WIN 17:25 - Aug 18 with 6182 viewsLblock

I can here the derision but here we are again...

The next two games simply are must win.
I don’t doubt we’ll kick start Brizzle City’s season but we really need to be winning that. Wigan always was a must win game, now it’s even more important
This could be the season that has it all.... record low points and further points docked due to Administration and the scene could be set by next two home games.

Failure to win and we’re cut adrift already, whose going to join on loan if not for money only? How would we get out of the rut?

So come on you Cup half fullers and you Bungle apologists - sugar the turd!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

MUST WIN on 10:40 - Aug 20 with 1601 viewsTHEBUSH

As long as we don't lose, that'll do me, sort out the defence first Mr McClaren, your supposed to be a good football coach, let's see what you've got
MUST WIN on 11:48 - Aug 20 with 1547 viewslosethedrum

MUST WIN on 22:07 - Aug 18 by Bluce_Ree

I was going to go to Wigan away but now I think I might do literally anything else that day.

Probably a good idea not to travel to wigan as the upcoming game against the Latics is at Loftus road .
MUST WIN on 11:53 - Aug 20 with 1533 viewsDannyPaddox

MUST WIN on 11:48 - Aug 20 by losethedrum

Probably a good idea not to travel to wigan as the upcoming game against the Latics is at Loftus road .

He knows what he's doing.
MUST WIN on 16:52 - Aug 21 with 1413 viewsBluce_Ree

MUST WIN on 11:48 - Aug 20 by losethedrum

Just this season generally. It's my local game.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

MUST WIN on 23:50 - Aug 21 with 1349 viewsLblock

Oh dear..... not just the defeat but the manner of it...

It saddens me to say that an ill wind is blowing through the club at present (not just Bungles hot air)
Whispers tonight that a meeting of the head honchos was hastily arranged Sunday morning and what came out of that ain’t pretty. I’d be amazed if we got ANY players on loan, unless parent clubs paying their wages and no fees it ain’t happening. We’re limited to out of contracts only and then it’s if they’ll accept a pittance

I see mocking questions about Admin and where that flew out of. Stop. Look. Listen

Someone said Bungle would kill this club....

MUST WIN on 06:50 - Aug 22 with 1283 viewsdistortR

MUST WIN on 23:50 - Aug 21 by Lblock

It saddens me to say that an ill wind is blowing through the club at present (not just Bungles hot air)
Whispers tonight that a meeting of the head honchos was hastily arranged Sunday morning and what came out of that ain’t pretty. I’d be amazed if we got ANY players on loan, unless parent clubs paying their wages and no fees it ain’t happening. We’re limited to out of contracts only and then it’s if they’ll accept a pittance

I see mocking questions about Admin and where that flew out of. Stop. Look. Listen

so, is that because we are sailing too close to ffp or because the owners are going to stop bailing us out, having stripped off the roof?
MUST WIN on 09:56 - Aug 22 with 1212 viewspaulparker

MUST WIN on 23:50 - Aug 21 by Lblock

The wake up call to many should have been caterham and how that ended
the majority have kidded themselves that "tony has the QPR bug" and wouldn't do it to us ,maybe admin is the best way take the 10 points deficit now , and look to sell the club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MUST WIN on 22:28 - Aug 22 with 1142 viewsLblock

MUST WIN on 09:56 - Aug 22 by paulparker

The wake up call to many should have been caterham and how that ended
the majority have kidded themselves that "tony has the QPR bug" and wouldn't do it to us ,maybe admin is the best way take the 10 points deficit now , and look to sell the club

The scales are falling from the eyes of many.

Really hope Amit can galvanise this club in a way the bumbling tweeting fool never could
Huge, huge job though thanks to the sugar rush approach since he retreated into the background

Login to get fewer ads

MUST WIN on 22:52 - Aug 22 with 1111 viewsDevonWhite

Given we lost the must win game 3-0, are we now relegated? How does it work?
MUST WIN on 06:05 - Aug 23 with 1021 viewsLblock

MUST WIN on 22:52 - Aug 22 by DevonWhite

Given we lost the must win game 3-0, are we now relegated? How does it work?

Currently.... yes.

I think you possibly understand the “must win” sentiment but I understand your pedantry stance

The Wigwam game is, however, now elevated to an “absolutely must win” game.

MUST WIN on 06:30 - Aug 23 with 996 viewsisawqpratwcity

MUST WIN on 06:05 - Aug 23 by Lblock

Currently.... yes.

I think you possibly understand the “must win” sentiment but I understand your pedantry stance

The Wigwam game is, however, now elevated to an “absolutely must win” game.

Only for McClaren, and maybe not even him. Depends if the 'club' is as febrile as a fair chunk of this site.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

MUST WIN on 07:39 - Aug 23 with 951 viewsLblock

MUST WIN on 06:30 - Aug 23 by isawqpratwcity

Only for McClaren, and maybe not even him. Depends if the 'club' is as febrile as a fair chunk of this site.

Or as realistic as another fair chunk of this site is maybe?

MUST WIN on 07:46 - Aug 23 with 945 viewsisawqpratwcity

MUST WIN on 07:39 - Aug 23 by Lblock

Or as realistic as another fair chunk of this site is maybe?

5 games? It's a tough old world.

MUST WIN on 08:08 - Aug 23 with 911 viewsNorthernr

MUST WIN on 07:46 - Aug 23 by isawqpratwcity

5 games? It's a tough old world.

Just so we know, exactly how long are we going to have to go on losing every match and conceding goals at a rate of one every 27 minutes before that is too long? 10 games? 15?
MUST WIN on 08:14 - Aug 23 with 903 viewsisawqpratwcity

MUST WIN on 08:08 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Just so we know, exactly how long are we going to have to go on losing every match and conceding goals at a rate of one every 27 minutes before that is too long? 10 games? 15?

5?

MUST WIN on 08:18 - Aug 23 with 897 viewsNorthernr

MUST WIN on 08:14 - Aug 23 by isawqpratwcity

5?

We've conceded ten goals this week mate. He's bombed out all the younger players from last season. He reckons he can cure it by signing players like Hemed and Routledge. This is getting worse not better.
MUST WIN on 08:30 - Aug 23 with 883 viewstraininvain

MUST WIN on 08:18 - Aug 23 by Northernr

We've conceded ten goals this week mate. He's bombed out all the younger players from last season. He reckons he can cure it by signing players like Hemed and Routledge. This is getting worse not better.

Not sure it’s quite that simple. Playing devils advocate, the balance of youth / experience in the team has completely shifted as a result of losing Smithies and Onuoha. Not to mention the level of quality in the team.

Smyth started against Sheffield United and looked lost. Is it fair to persevere with him given the circumstances? Would it not harm his development?

The one I’m at a loss to explain is Manning. Completely baffling. But surely Sir Les has to take some of the flak for that one.
MUST WIN on 08:32 - Aug 23 with 877 viewspaulparker

even if we do win its papering over the cracks , I said last week this side wont get to even 40 points , we are worse than Sunderland from last year (and how we laughed at them)
im still trying to get over the fact the club thought that we should be finishing higher than 16th

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MUST WIN on 08:46 - Aug 23 with 853 viewsLatticeR

Like others I am praying for a win on Saturday but there is a growing sentiment within me which in part is due to already being resigned to relegation that wants us to fail and fail miserably as otherwise Steve McClueless will be given another chance to roll out his ill-conceived aspirational tactics via a group of players who currently haven't the confidence to kick a ball out for a throw in never mind to one another.

The Pragmatist in me is already thinking Amit should just put us all out of our misery and sack McClueless asap and tell us what we all need to realise in that we can't compete in this division financially & we are planning already for League 1 next season.I am sure I will get heaps of well written and thoughtful abuse for this statement however I earnestly believe our luck as ran out and like other poorly managed clubs such as Blackburn and Sunderland our time in the Championship is coming to end and I fear it could be for a prolonged period of time while we get our house in order.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024