Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark 22:45 - Dec 19 with 8030 viewsGloryHunter

Supposing the PM had been a man, and he'd said "Stupid man". Would that have attracted the same level of criticism? What does the knitting circle think?
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 17:29 - Dec 20 with 1899 viewsjohncharles

Reminded me of Chelsea. Drogba falls over and half the team surrounds the ref demanding a red card.

Strong and stable my arse.

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 21:47 - Dec 20 with 1726 viewsplasmahoop

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 17:01 - Dec 20 by LazyFan

Interesting how she will take sexist insults the way she wants when it suits her:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/11/theresa-may-bloody-difficult-woman-p

Therefore it is not about equality but about convenience.
If Corbyn did say it then he is a fool.

But sometimes I think the Labour Party throw in a few right-wing style mistakes on purpose to appeal to the English Van Man stereotype. Such as a few stupid sexist comments, not supporting Jewish people quickly enough and so on. Win a few votes from that base. As, why do they make these simple mistakes?

When it comes to the economy, they are like super careful. It is all costed. Battle plans have been drawn up in case capital attempts to be withdrawn from the country in the advent of the Labour govt and so on. Usually, they do not make such blatantly obvious mistakes, that also seem to benefit in other ways, possibly.

I am not convinced these mistakes are always by accident. I suspect they are getting the better of the press (for the moment) in these games as the establishment excels in its chattering classes stereotype.

We shall see.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There is an old saying that everything is either cock up or conspiracy. You must be in the conspiracy camp. There are some interesting points you raise, but I feel you are giving them too much credit. Both of the major parties don't seem to know what they are doing to me!
Jezza's on 22:03 - Dec 20 with 1702 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Here's his side of the story if anyone gives a shit.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:04]
Jezza's on 22:37 - Dec 20 with 1669 viewsQPR_John

Jezza's on 22:03 - Dec 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

What this whole sorry episode shows is how shallow politicians are. Whether Corbyn said it or not the right will find him guilty and the left will support him. If it had been a Tory MP then the reverse would be the case.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:17 - Dec 20 with 1630 viewsJigsore

very poignant moment for the JK Rowlings of the world who love pretending to care more than they actually care about social issues. Would vote again for Blair in a heartbeat. Beyond sad.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 00:27 - Dec 21 with 1589 viewsLythamR

I find it quite amusing that all this is about a barely discernible utterance when 100's of members spend almost the whole of the previous couple of hours shouting and braying insults and condemnations at each other

own goal by Corbyn though as May was coming over as particularly boorish and everything has been deflected onto Corbyn and the Comment
Jezza's on 06:05 - Dec 21 with 1552 viewstraininvain

Jezza's on 22:03 - Dec 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Trump levels of paranoia.
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 09:38 - Dec 21 with 1485 viewsElHoop

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 17:29 - Dec 20 by johncharles

Reminded me of Chelsea. Drogba falls over and half the team surrounds the ref demanding a red card.

Reminds me more of when you're 1-0 down with five minutes to go and your midfielder gives the ball away and then hacks down his opponent trying to get it back. You know that after the player has 'recovered' and they've managed to actually take the free kick and knock it around for a few minutes that the five minutes will be gone.

Corbyn never does anything by instinct - he's always reading out questions from a bit of paper, making it sound like his shopping list. Even when he did come back to apologise/explain he had to read it out from a bit of paper. The one time he said something without a bit of paper this happens.

May's Pantomime joke wasn't the worst ever seen in the house and he should have just laughed it off - he came across as a boring old fart unfortunately.
Login to get fewer ads

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 14:30 - Dec 21 with 1398 viewsToast_R

"Stupid woman" - why is that actually a sexist insult? Is she not a woman?

Surely if that is a derogatory term, than "stupid people" is a real mind bender?
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 14:39 - Dec 21 with 1383 views2Thomas2Bowles

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 23:17 - Dec 20 by Jigsore

very poignant moment for the JK Rowlings of the world who love pretending to care more than they actually care about social issues. Would vote again for Blair in a heartbeat. Beyond sad.

I'd vote for him being hung for war crimes.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 16:30 - Dec 21 with 1323 viewsHAYESBOY

Looks like he said "people" to me, but it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 21:32 - Dec 21 with 1251 views2Thomas2Bowles

Try saying a woman without a pout on the wo
Don't look to me he said, woman

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Jezza's on 23:21 - Dec 21 with 1189 viewsGloryHunter

OP here. I'm just reading Tim Shipman's book, Fall Out, which is a fascinating insight into political events following the referendum, and including Theresa May's disastrous 2017 snap election. Examines all the various political party's internal struggles and ideological positioning. It's 550 pages, so not for the faint-hearted. I'm on page 270, and desperately hoping to finish it before I'm overtaken by events. It does explain Labour's conundrum very well.

Full disclosure: I won the book in a raffle at an anti-Brexit meeting in a pub in Greenwich!
Jezza's on 06:06 - Dec 22 with 1147 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jezza's on 23:21 - Dec 21 by GloryHunter

OP here. I'm just reading Tim Shipman's book, Fall Out, which is a fascinating insight into political events following the referendum, and including Theresa May's disastrous 2017 snap election. Examines all the various political party's internal struggles and ideological positioning. It's 550 pages, so not for the faint-hearted. I'm on page 270, and desperately hoping to finish it before I'm overtaken by events. It does explain Labour's conundrum very well.

Full disclosure: I won the book in a raffle at an anti-Brexit meeting in a pub in Greenwich!

Another good one is The Candidate by Alex Nunns.

It's about the Corbyn campaign only, but some of the in fighting within Labour during GE 2017 that never really surfaced was hair raising!

One example:

https://skwawkbox.org/2017/07/14/excl-lab-hq-did-deactivate-jc-team-passes-on-el
Jezza's "Stupid woman" remark on 07:54 - Dec 22 with 1121 viewsFDC

As a professional lip reader I can confirm that what he said was "you stupid privileged cùnts"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024