Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Ainsworth 10:23 - Apr 30 with 16362 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Now 1/3 favourite to be our new manager

Let’s Rock and Roll
Gareth Ainsworth on 16:16 - May 2 with 1611 viewsSimonJames

Gareth Ainsworth on 15:24 - May 2 by Antti_Heinola

Whoever does that will need to be given three years minimum.
With our fans and our owners, that ain't ever going to happen.

You're probably right. But Norwich went from finishing two places above us last season to promotion this season and Shef U went from 10th to promotion.
Surely we can find someone who can galvanise a side into getting in the top 12 next season? Then at least they might get a second season in charge.

(But there's no reason to believe that would be Gareth Ainsworth. Maybe Farke has a brother who also manages...)

100% of people who drink water will die.

Gareth Ainsworth on 16:19 - May 2 with 1609 viewsrsonist

Gareth Ainsworth on 18:44 - Apr 30 by E17hoop

Here are the latest odds in case anyone was interested:
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/manager-specials/qpr/next-permanent-manager

Dougie Freedman at 66 made me chuckle given his history (does he actually still hate us or is it water under the bridge?)

That being said, good eye for a player without much to spend and best mates with the Gallens iirc. Probably an underrated shout, though far from a convincing one.
Gareth Ainsworth on 17:21 - May 2 with 1459 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Gareth Ainsworth on 16:19 - May 2 by rsonist

Dougie Freedman at 66 made me chuckle given his history (does he actually still hate us or is it water under the bridge?)

That being said, good eye for a player without much to spend and best mates with the Gallens iirc. Probably an underrated shout, though far from a convincing one.

I met Dougie Freeman once just after our shopping trolley dash when we had signed SWP et al.
He was Palace manager at the time and we had Warnock. Had a really good chat with him and contrary to what you said he told me he liked APR as he had played there as a youth
Gareth Ainsworth on 18:02 - May 2 with 1391 viewsPinnerPaul

His odds are drifting now, much as Clive said - he's still favourite though.
Gareth Ainsworth on 19:28 - May 2 with 1256 viewsLongsufferingR

I must admit to having had a sneaky £15 on Eustace after the Swansea game at 25/1 (that's all they would let me put on). Despite the results since, I notice he's third favourite now, as low as 11/4.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024