Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January 06:38 - Jan 15 with 12568 viewsDevon_4_England

Hopefully after the initial disappointment this isn’t being played on the Saturday we will have a half decent turn out.

Only £10 ST / £15. Kids for a quid etc. plus Wednesday have taken the full allocation

All areas open apart from Ellerslie

Decent chance to get into 5th round for 2nd year running after a dry patch of 20+ years

I’m going to be positive and predict we get over 10,000 in.

Would be great if the Club were put in a position where Ellerslie has to be opened but I get some of the apathy from our fans and the Club needing to keep costs down by anticipating a low crowd.

2 - 1 Rangers

[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 6:39]
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 21:11 - Jan 21 with 2967 viewsLunarJetman

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 16:08 - Jan 18 by Ned_Kennedys

http://sport.bt.com/live-on-bt-sport-01364117948039

Not on BT Sport's own website. Can't see why they'd show two matches at the same time.

They are.

Just advertised it at half time in the Scum v Gooners game.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 21:58 - Jan 21 with 2844 viewsOldPedro

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 21:11 - Jan 21 by LunarJetman

They are.

Just advertised it at half time in the Scum v Gooners game.

BT Sport website has been updated listings saying that QPR v Sheff Weds is on BT Sport Extra 1

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 08:24 - Jan 22 with 2691 viewsenfieldargh

play full strength side please I want my 3 quids worth

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:47 - Jan 23 with 2438 viewsRblockPrior

Looks like the areas available are going to sell out, just went to get another ticket for my cousin and saw that SA is totally sold out with limited seats at Loftus Road Upper left

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 2418 viewsLongsufferingR

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:47 - Jan 23 by RblockPrior

Looks like the areas available are going to sell out, just went to get another ticket for my cousin and saw that SA is totally sold out with limited seats at Loftus Road Upper left

Still plenty left upper loft H,J,P,Q and all over lower loft. Anybody who hasn't bought one yet - come on!!!
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 10:57 - Jan 24 with 2148 viewsMick_S

Not looking too bad - blocks adjacent to Ellerslie have plenty spare.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:20 - Jan 24 with 2103 viewsRblockPrior

I can see the attendance being around 11,000 tonight. Ellerslie holds just under 3000 so 15000 max.

Sheff W have sold their allocation, SA is sold out and alot has been sold in Loftus Road Upper and Lower
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 11:20]

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:34 - Jan 24 with 2064 viewsW7Ranger

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:20 - Jan 24 by RblockPrior

I can see the attendance being around 11,000 tonight. Ellerslie holds just under 3000 so 15000 max.

Sheff W have sold their allocation, SA is sold out and alot has been sold in Loftus Road Upper and Lower

Ellerslie holds more than 3k surely??

When you consider the away end is just over 3k, how can Ellerslie be less than that?
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:39 - Jan 24 with 2048 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:20 - Jan 24 by RblockPrior

Ellerslie more like 5,000 capacity. 210+? x 23. So tonight 13,000 max.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:44 - Jan 24 with 2025 viewsBlackCrowe

Think the club probably misjudged this one. Should've at least kept ellerslie opern and closed the paddock so that there's noise allround the ground

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:48 - Jan 24 with 2015 viewssmegma

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 08:24 - Jan 22 by enfieldargh

play full strength side please I want my 3 quids worth

Your pint in the ground will be dearer !!
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:00 - Jan 24 with 1974 viewsRblockPrior

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:44 - Jan 24 by BlackCrowe

Think the club probably misjudged this one. Should've at least kept ellerslie opern and closed the paddock so that there's noise allround the ground

TBF I didn't think we would sell as many as we have, definitely caught the club off guard

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:06 - Jan 24 with 1950 viewslosethedrum

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 11:44 - Jan 24 by BlackCrowe

You are right they have misjudged it , they could have changed it when south africa road sold out after wednesday and opened Ellerslie as since then no one who is not a member or st holder can buy a ticket because Loftus rd end is members only .
Also given this members only factor no one can come & watch the game on the night as the Loft is the only stand available , reckon there is a fair chance they will be turning away casual fans tonight (only game in town) whilst there is an empty stand in the ground , i thought the club were short of cash .
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:09 - Jan 24 with 1940 viewsRblockPrior

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:06 - Jan 24 by losethedrum

You are right they have misjudged it , they could have changed it when south africa road sold out after wednesday and opened Ellerslie as since then no one who is not a member or st holder can buy a ticket because Loftus rd end is members only .
Also given this members only factor no one can come & watch the game on the night as the Loft is the only stand available , reckon there is a fair chance they will be turning away casual fans tonight (only game in town) whilst there is an empty stand in the ground , i thought the club were short of cash .

For this game you don't need to be a member or ST holder for the tickets in Loftus Road upper, however I don;t think they have made this very clear as I know a few fans have said the same as you

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:18 - Jan 24 with 1902 viewslosethedrum

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:09 - Jan 24 by RblockPrior

For this game you don't need to be a member or ST holder for the tickets in Loftus Road upper, however I don;t think they have made this very clear as I know a few fans have said the same as you

I hope this is correct however when i go to buy one in upper loft i am getting .... Restrictions Apply
The Upper Loft is a Members-only area. The system will not let you purchase in this area unless you are a valid Official QPR Member or Season Ticket Holder .
So not only have the club not made this clear their system selling the tickets wont actually let me buy one .
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:19 - Jan 24 with 1898 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I think the club have got it spot on to be honest. Still plenty available in the loft apart from the middle blocks which are limited. I know a closed stand looks bad but is it worth the cost for a thousand odd rattling around in there? As an Ellerslie Road Season Ticket holder I love where I sit, but I don't mind the change once in a while.
Judging by the number sold, they could have give Wednesday one of the side stands!
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:23 - Jan 24 with 1881 viewsMytch_QPR

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:06 - Jan 24 by losethedrum

Arguably, the club were being careful with the cash by not opening Ellerslie up - savings on staff / stewards / cleaning etc.

If the other sides aren't all full then they will have made the right call. Seems a shame, though, as the club have stated that we are going to put a strong team out and have a go.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:28 - Jan 24 with 1852 viewsMick_S

A good few hundred still unsold in UL.

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:30 - Jan 24 with 1845 viewsRblockPrior

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:18 - Jan 24 by losethedrum

I hope this is correct however when i go to buy one in upper loft i am getting .... Restrictions Apply
The Upper Loft is a Members-only area. The system will not let you purchase in this area unless you are a valid Official QPR Member or Season Ticket Holder .
So not only have the club not made this clear their system selling the tickets wont actually let me buy one .

I think it says restrictions apply as a default, any non members should still be able to go through with the transaction. I agree though it isn't clear and seeing restrictions apply will put some off without even trying

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:33 - Jan 24 with 1831 viewsMick_S

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:30 - Jan 24 by RblockPrior

I think it says restrictions apply as a default, any non members should still be able to go through with the transaction. I agree though it isn't clear and seeing restrictions apply will put some off without even trying

Are the "rules" relaxed for the Lower Loft tonight?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 15:44 - Jan 24 with 1638 viewsHanwellHoop

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:33 - Jan 24 by Mick_S

Are the "rules" relaxed for the Lower Loft tonight?

I think so. Well I hope so anyway as I've got two tickets for the lower loft and we're both adults without any kids with us.
I'm pretty sure the members area and Family bit are suspended for tonight.

Been a while since I've been in the lower loft. Looking forward to it.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 18:49 - Jan 24 with 1551 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm a bit surprised at the sell-outs for this round. Brentford v Leicester I can see. But Newcastle v Oxford?
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 10:21 - Jan 26 with 1151 viewsfrancisbowles

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 18:49 - Jan 24 by VancouverHoop

I'm a bit surprised at the sell-outs for this round. Brentford v Leicester I can see. But Newcastle v Oxford?

Yes MOTD said 52000, they did ticket promotions like kids for a quid.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 11:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024