Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jude bellingham 23:14 - Jan 22 with 2558 viewstonyQPR

The young lad at Birmingham is attracting interest from manure to the princely sum of 30 mill !!!! Wtf is eze worth then who I personally think is on a different level to Bellingham.
Jude bellingham on 04:56 - Jan 23 with 2407 viewsHooparoo

Crazy stuff. Eze at least worth 40m then

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Jude bellingham on 06:20 - Jan 23 with 2376 viewsMiss_Terraces

He is very young, 16 in fact. I love Eze but Bellingham is well ahead of Eze in their prospective development.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Jude bellingham on 06:30 - Jan 23 with 2368 viewsozexile

Jude bellingham on 06:20 - Jan 23 by Miss_Terraces

He is very young, 16 in fact. I love Eze but Bellingham is well ahead of Eze in their prospective development.

Not sure about that. Eze has the runs on the board. A lot can happen to a young kid from 16 -21.
Jude bellingham on 07:55 - Jan 23 with 2257 viewsWokingR

Jude the Cat could probably improve Man Utd after that display last night.
Jude bellingham on 14:20 - Jan 23 with 2049 viewshamptonhillhoop

Jude bellingham on 06:20 - Jan 23 by Miss_Terraces

Eze has played 108 senior games, 79 of them at Championship level and has scored 20-ish goals. I would say he is far ahead of Bellingham with regard to development, Man Utd would be paying £30million for potential, which is a big risk. I understand the parallel you are drawing between where they were at 16, but at that stage Eze was at Millwall (or Arsenal), certainly within the system.
Also, has something changed because I thought these players couldn't sign their first professional contract until they were 17, hence Stirling leaving us for comparative peanuts, albeit with a hefty sell on fee?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 14:23]
Jude bellingham on 14:22 - Jan 23 with 2040 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jude bellingham on 14:20 - Jan 23 by hamptonhillhoop

Eze has played 108 senior games, 79 of them at Championship level and has scored 20-ish goals. I would say he is far ahead of Bellingham with regard to development, Man Utd would be paying £30million for potential, which is a big risk. I understand the parallel you are drawing between where they were at 16, but at that stage Eze was at Millwall (or Arsenal), certainly within the system.
Also, has something changed because I thought these players couldn't sign their first professional contract until they were 17, hence Stirling leaving us for comparative peanuts, albeit with a hefty sell on fee?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 14:23]

Good point, that.

Anyone know the answer? Pre-contract deal, maybe?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jude bellingham on 14:28 - Jan 23 with 2013 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wasn’t he the Mum in the OXO ads?
Jude bellingham on 16:17 - Jan 23 with 1928 viewsbosh67

Jude bellingham on 07:55 - Jan 23 by WokingR

Jude the Cat could probably improve Man Utd after that display last night.

I'd say Jude is still worth about £20m to Utd. He's got loads of experience and is a bit unit. Problem is he doesn't really have any real pace. But he does still have plenty of moves.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Jude bellingham on 17:33 - Jan 23 with 1826 viewsngbqpr

Jude bellingham on 06:30 - Jan 23 by ozexile

Not sure about that. Eze has the runs on the board. A lot can happen to a young kid from 16 -21.

Calling Dean Parrett & Josh Bowler

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Jude bellingham on 09:30 - Jan 24 with 1588 viewsTGRRRSSS

The Championship is starting to produce players and give a good grounding for players who can well go on and develope into top players - but your one injury away from the end I guess - even now - so I imagine Jude will take it, financially if nothing else, but for his career another 18 months at this level developing might help - if Brum are smart they might try to get the dosh and maybe a loan deal?

At 16 he might be better developing where he is.

Either way I cant see how Birmingham can do anything but accept it.
Jude bellingham on 11:03 - Jan 24 with 1521 viewsdannyblue

Wonder if his name should be pronounced Bellingjam? That’s how the geordie locals pronounce Bellingham the place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024