Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey.... Really? 23:17 - Jan 24 with 3069 viewsbosh67

When does the Warburton bashing stop???

Before the Swansea match.... What the f*ck is he doing with that line up? We win 5-1. F*cking genius move.
Before tonight's game... Strong line up for a cup match. We lose 2-1. F*cking moron. What is he doing?

Honestly, half of me hopes he walks and we bring back Mark Hughes and JFH with Paul Hart as their assistant and Redknapp as DOF.

Why aren't we more like Liverpool? Perhaps because they've kept their manager for 4.5 years, let him build a team with nearly a billion pounds. Why hasn't Warburton got us to the same level over 2/3rds of one season with free signings, loans and no money in the second division? I mean why aren't we as good?

F*ckkking F*ck for F*ck SAKE!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blimey.... Really? on 18:14 - Jan 25 with 632 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Blimey.... Really? on 17:32 - Jan 25 by derbyhoop

It's so easy to be wise after the event.
Resting Cameron, Hall, Wallace and Amos seemed perfectly sensible to me. I thought he'd rest Eze as well. Hugill for Wells wasn't a bad call. I'm not sure why Lumley replaced Kelly.
The problem was that so many players didnt get going until halfway through 2nd half. Clarke, in particular, had a mare but I don't think he came here to sit on the bench. BOS seemed to change the dynamics as soon as he came on.

This.

I doubt that there is a manager in the country that would not have made the sort of changes that MW made. Fans don't have to manage and motivate a squad. They don't see the injuries players are carrying. These days sports science tells managers when they should be resting players. I was actually surprised that Eze played. Whilst I did go to this match and enjoyed it, despite our performance, the cup doesn't really matter these days.
Blimey.... Really? on 21:02 - Jan 25 with 555 viewsstainrods_elbow

Blimey.... Really? on 18:14 - Jan 25 by Spaghetti_Hoops

This.

I doubt that there is a manager in the country that would not have made the sort of changes that MW made. Fans don't have to manage and motivate a squad. They don't see the injuries players are carrying. These days sports science tells managers when they should be resting players. I was actually surprised that Eze played. Whilst I did go to this match and enjoyed it, despite our performance, the cup doesn't really matter these days.

To requote the title of this thread, 'blimey . . . really?'.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Blimey.... Really? on 21:18 - Jan 25 with 530 viewsjtuck

For me, this begins and ends with Lumley on the team sheet. Why? was the instant question for any fan. A curious call by MW and this is not bashing him: still made a terrific start as Rangers manager by changing so many things with so much success. And to think many of us thought he would favour his old Glasgow Rangers players when Kelly should have been first name on the team sheet for this game. Screw fancy squad rotation for the Cups new conventional wisdom!

LAranger

Blimey.... Really? on 23:03 - Jan 25 with 485 viewsHastings_Hoops

One thing that strikes me is that if I were Warburton and i had a feeling that Wells was leaving imminently, then I would play him as I would have more interest in short term gain (his goals) and less interest in saving his legs for Feb - May. Not wanting to turn the focus to the other Wells thread, but more from the perspective that it was a strange decision.
Blimey.... Really? on 01:26 - Jan 26 with 444 viewsqueensparker

Warnock got driven away by a massive fan tantrum after we lost in the cup.

Let’s not repeat the mistake
Blimey.... Really? on 10:47 - Jan 26 with 375 viewsdaveB

No manager should be above criticism, He messed up with the team on Friday and got it wrong imo. Kelly should have started so should have Bright, rest fo the team was fine but Lumley's head has gone and is gifting a goal a game at the moment and Bright gets the team playing higher up the pitch, we were far too deep and pedestrian on Friday

We basically pissed away a chance of a cup run again and it's very frustrating plus very avoidable.
In a week where we are likely to lose our main striker due to not being able to afford to buy him to pass up the chance of a 5th round cup tie at possibly a big premier league club is not the smartest move
Blimey.... Really? on 11:37 - Jan 26 with 338 viewsDorse

Blimey.... Really? on 01:26 - Jan 26 by queensparker

Warnock got driven away by a massive fan tantrum after we lost in the cup.

Let’s not repeat the mistake

A 'fantrum'?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024