Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking the positives.... 06:36 - Jan 25 with 1359 viewsSimplyNico

BOS. Should be be spelt OMG.

The full back was terrified when Bright came on; he was on toast. He is seriously good.

Enjoy what's left of Bright this season. He will be off in the summer.
Taking the positives.... on 10:02 - Jan 25 with 1166 viewsStanisgod

Given a choice, not that we have one, I would prefer to keep BOS. Opens up so many defences in a way no one else can.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Taking the positives.... on 10:10 - Jan 25 with 1128 viewsmcqpr10

We all know about the blistering pace but his touch was superb last night. Full of confidence. Wonderful to see.
Taking the positives.... on 10:29 - Jan 25 with 1086 viewsDorse

Their left back was utterly terrified of him. Truly, a sight to behold is BOS in full flight.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Taking the positives.... on 12:52 - Jan 25 with 942 viewsbosh67

I see his contract is up in June. Do we have an extra year trigger on him at the moment? At 22 we should try and tie him down for 2 more seasons and then if we need to sell him on. If his contract is up in June teams will try and get him on the cheap knowing he can go for free at the end of the season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Taking the positives.... on 15:05 - Jan 25 with 832 viewsDylanP

Another positive is the amount of quality chances we created. Clinical finishing was lacking but there were certainly enough chance to score. As long as we are getting into the box and creating chances, then we are always in with a chance.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Taking the positives.... on 17:20 - Jan 25 with 733 viewsderbyhoop

When you realise Clarke went from Leeds to Spurs for £10m, and the contrast when BOS replaced him, Osayi-samuel is already a 12-15m player.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Taking the positives.... on 23:07 - Jan 25 with 614 viewsHastings_Hoops

Hopefully we’ll be looking to sell Eze for good money this summer, extend Bright’s contract and sell him for even bigger money the season after. Then Chair, then Masterson, then Shodipo, then Dieng, then etc, etc, etc. That’s the way it should always have been at QPR. Worked well enough in the early 90’s...

...this is a positive btw.
Taking the positives.... on 23:15 - Jan 25 with 600 viewsMrSheen

I haven’t seen such a transformation from game trier to unstoppable force since Sir Les himself. Here’s hoping it’s more than a hot streak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024