Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Bowl 14:18 - Feb 2 with 2263 viewsBoston

Kansas favourites but I’m going for San Fran and Jimmy G. Shame Garropolo left New England, he would have been a perfect replacement for Brady. Fair play to any of you staying up to watch.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 14:19]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Super Bowl on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 742 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Super Bowl on 14:19 - Feb 3 by Boston

Y’ep, it was a good show, game and girls.

Have to admit while I was hoping KC would win it for Andy Reid there were some poor calls made or not made for SF and they did not get much from the officials.Also its common knowledge their coach gifted New England that title with his aggressive play calling leading to a furious comeback from touchdown Tom and Co.He went negative yesterday and of course Jimmy G is not able to lead his team on quick strike drives which added up to a predictable end .Once KC got moving they are impossible to stop.Enjoyable evening though
Super Bowl on 15:30 - Feb 3 with 722 viewsBoston

Super Bowl on 14:42 - Feb 3 by Esox_Lucius

I have a feeling that if he stays healthy that Pat Mahomes may enter the pantheons of NFL greatness. He is something very special amongst a group of special new young QB's.

Healthy, yes very important due to his gunslinger style, but how greedy is he? Many good sides with breakout QB’s have drifted apart due to a lop sided wage bill in a salary cap sport. Brady didn’t pick up six rings by himself, he took pay cut after pay cut to ensure there were good players around him. Let’s hope the Chiefs and young Paddy have a street smart financial advisor.

Super Bowl on 19:22 - Feb 3 with 668 viewsthame_hoops

Super Bowl on 23:21 - Feb 2 by timcocking

I'm watching.

Just squirming in my chair watching The Rock do the introductions...sweet Jesus what are they like over there? Nonetheless it's a brilliant sport.

I reckon if the 49ers can get off to a good start, they might do it.

Those Intros by the Rock were AWFUL lol

Jimmy G being shown up for what he is, a game manager, no better thins Alex Smith imo
Super Bowl on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 630 viewsthame_hoops

FAO BOSTON 😆

Super Bowl on 22:31 - Feb 3 with 610 viewsBoston

Super Bowl on 19:22 - Feb 3 by thame_hoops

Jimmy G being shown up for what he is, a game manager, no better thins Alex Smith imo

Think you may be right about Garropolo, when it was time to step up he didn't have the look of greatness about him.

Super Bowl on 22:33 - Feb 3 with 607 viewsBoston

Super Bowl on 21:45 - Feb 3 by thame_hoops

FAO BOSTON 😆

wicked pissah.

Super Bowl on 00:05 - Feb 4 with 593 viewstimcocking

Super Bowl on 19:22 - Feb 3 by thame_hoops

I think that bit really illustrated the massive difference in the way of viewing the world/thinking between the Yanks and ourselves. It was as cringe-worthy as anything could ever be. I'd hate for it to catch on and we start going around doing things like that in Europe. It's as if class and sophistication have never existed over there.

The worst for me is how when they interview the players, it's perfectly ok to sit in an interview wearing a one kilo gold chain worth about 6 figures even though people are starving all over the world. They really seem to have no shame or dignity whatsoever.
Super Bowl on 11:35 - Apr 26 with 484 viewsEsox_Lucius

Super Bowl on 00:05 - Feb 4 by timcocking

I think that bit really illustrated the massive difference in the way of viewing the world/thinking between the Yanks and ourselves. It was as cringe-worthy as anything could ever be. I'd hate for it to catch on and we start going around doing things like that in Europe. It's as if class and sophistication have never existed over there.

The worst for me is how when they interview the players, it's perfectly ok to sit in an interview wearing a one kilo gold chain worth about 6 figures even though people are starving all over the world. They really seem to have no shame or dignity whatsoever.

Just tacking onto this rather than start a new thread... Well done to the Buckeyes; the only team in history to have players as the first three picks in the draft. Washington seem to like those Ohio boys. I am hoping Chase Young gets to start whenever the season starts up again and I liked the look of JK Dobbins too.

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Super Bowl on 14:59 - Apr 26 with 446 viewsthame_hoops

Super Bowl on 11:35 - Apr 26 by Esox_Lucius

Just tacking onto this rather than start a new thread... Well done to the Buckeyes; the only team in history to have players as the first three picks in the draft. Washington seem to like those Ohio boys. I am hoping Chase Young gets to start whenever the season starts up again and I liked the look of JK Dobbins too.

Very odd the packers drafted Love in round 1, not sure about Rodgers contract but I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t playing for them this season.

Surprised Cee Dee Lamb was still on the board for the cowboys to take.

Very pleased with the Ravens draft

Here’s me;

Super Bowl on 16:13 - Apr 26 with 433 viewsmarkrtid

The Super bowl party in Sean The Neighbour's house episode.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024