Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think 20:35 - Feb 8 with 1602 viewsozexile

Just for a couple of games. Centre backs no more than 2 x touches, central midfield can only play it forward. Smash it up to Hugill and Oteh and see what scraps we can pick up.

Get the ball away from our defence immediately.
Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 20:42 - Feb 8 with 1575 viewsRangersw12

Wouldn't go that drastic but would bring Rangel and Pugh in for Kane and Eze on Tuesday

Possibly even Shodipo for Bright just to freshen things up a bit
Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 21:11 - Feb 8 with 1541 viewsOldPedro

Not sure that Pugh has done anything to show that he can improve the team by starting?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 21:52 - Feb 8 with 1455 viewsozranger

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 20:42 - Feb 8 by Rangersw12

Wouldn't go that drastic but would bring Rangel and Pugh in for Kane and Eze on Tuesday

Possibly even Shodipo for Bright just to freshen things up a bit

I just cannot see what this love for Pugh is all about. He may have been good at some time in the past, but he has no pace, poor control and has had some real bad games of late. Solution? Don't know.

In any case I see some significant changes for Swansea on Tuesday. Hugill can't keep going and so Oteh may start. Manning, Barbet and Rangel as well. Could be interesting.
Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 21:59 - Feb 8 with 1429 viewscorse

Pugh? Oteh? Pugh havent exactly put the world on fire when playing and Oteh wasnt exactly the no 1 cock in bantams henhouse
Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 22:07 - Feb 8 with 1403 viewsozexile

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 21:11 - Feb 8 by OldPedro

Not sure that Pugh has done anything to show that he can improve the team by starting?

I'm firmly in the "his legs have gone" camp.
Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 22:59 - Feb 8 with 1310 viewsMatch82

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 22:07 - Feb 8 by ozexile

I'm firmly in the "his legs have gone" camp.

Yeah I agree, I was excited by that signing based on what Bournemouth fans were saying, but it just seems like he's lost a yard and it's affecting him.
Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 23:05 - Feb 8 with 1299 viewsbosh67

May be worth going with Hall, Barbet and Masterson as a three at the back and go to the wingbacks again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 23:30 - Feb 8 with 1261 viewssmegma

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 21:59 - Feb 8 by corse

Pugh? Oteh? Pugh havent exactly put the world on fire when playing and Oteh wasnt exactly the no 1 cock in bantams henhouse

I'd go further and say Pugh has been pony so far.
Login to get fewer ads

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 08:00 - Feb 9 with 1123 viewspaulparker

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 23:30 - Feb 8 by smegma

I'd go further and say Pugh has been pony so far.

Yep done nothing a total let down, I’m still laughing at that air shot he took last week and fell on his arse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gonna have to go all Sam Allardyce I think on 08:37 - Feb 9 with 1048 viewsRangersw12

Reasoning for picking Pugh is to add a bit of experience which is something we seriously lack

I haven't been impressed with him either although not as bad as some say but we dont really have many other options
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024