Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? 01:11 - Feb 20 with 3989 views18StoneOfHoop

Meanwhile.....
The fast receding last season - just 7 games is it? - at a small bus stop in Hounslow ...

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/2020/february/watch-takeyourseats-john-motson/?

[hic] sorry hard making sense..pished as XTC
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 5:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 02:00 - Feb 20 with 3946 viewsBoston

When did the BBC start doing interviews with loofah brushes?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 03:20 - Feb 20 with 3932 viewsstowmarketrange

I never did like Motson.Now I know why.
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 12:52 - Feb 20 with 3607 viewssmegma

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 03:20 - Feb 20 by stowmarketrange

I never did like Motson.Now I know why.

He is known as the most boring man in football among the press/tv people at England away games. And that's the polite version.
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:29 - Feb 20 with 3564 viewsR_from_afar

Motson once played footsie with a girl I was going out with, at some swanky event (I wasn't there)...

The cad!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:43 - Feb 20 with 3534 viewsdistortR

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:29 - Feb 20 by R_from_afar

Motson once played footsie with a girl I was going out with, at some swanky event (I wasn't there)...

The cad!

R from afar commentating on motson playing footsie.............

i don't understand the world anymore
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 14:38 - Feb 20 with 3458 viewsqprxtc

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:43 - Feb 20 by distortR

How can you understand something that may not exist.
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 15:31 - Feb 20 with 3385 viewsShotKneesHoop

You have to say.......... Where it it all go wrong for us?

We are probably in a worse position now than ever before, as other clubs are overtaking us.

How long can a younger generation carry on with hearing us spout :"We won the League Cup in 1967, we had Marsh, Allen, Bowles, Currie, Francis, Parkes, Gillard, Clement, Wicks, Wegerle, Ferdinand, Gallen, etc.... before they get tired of it.

It sounds like a football club's best assist is its owners... ask Bury, Bolton....... and us.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 16:06]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 15:36 - Feb 20 with 3364 viewsMoonshineSteve

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Login to get fewer ads

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 16:07 - Feb 20 with 3307 viewsShotKneesHoop

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 15:36 - Feb 20 by MoonshineSteve

Apologies for the typo, now corrected , but maybe that's where it did start to go wrong. We thought whatever we did would come off, because, on that day ... it did.

Punching above your weight only works when you know when to take a break, because your luck is running out.

Then Uncle Tone turns up. FMOB.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 16:11]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 17:23 - Feb 20 with 3198 viewsdistortR

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 14:38 - Feb 20 by qprxtc

How can you understand something that may not exist.

it's all just theories, so enjoy the ride.

But not you motson, and certainly not on r from afar's date!!
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 17:31 - Feb 20 with 3180 viewsstowmarketrange

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 15:31 - Feb 20 by ShotKneesHoop

You have to say.......... Where it it all go wrong for us?

We are probably in a worse position now than ever before, as other clubs are overtaking us.

How long can a younger generation carry on with hearing us spout :"We won the League Cup in 1967, we had Marsh, Allen, Bowles, Currie, Francis, Parkes, Gillard, Clement, Wicks, Wegerle, Ferdinand, Gallen, etc.... before they get tired of it.

It sounds like a football club's best assist is its owners... ask Bury, Bolton....... and us.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 16:06]

We don’t seem to have had much luck with owners do we?Obviously Gregory took a ramshackle club up 2 divisions and won a trophy,but since then we’ve had a succession of chancers and triers,some that had potential but died too soon,others didn’t have the resources to take us forward.
But I still wouldn’t swap our trophy cupboard with our nearest rivals,who might be more advanced than us.
And if we attract glory hunters to a potential new ground,what happens if we have a bad spell?They will disappear somewhere else based only on the league tables.
I don’t know what the answer is but this season has really turned out to be a good one after a few poor seasons,and I’m very happy with the way things are going.
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:01 - Feb 21 with 2880 viewsR_from_afar

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:43 - Feb 20 by distortR

Now, the same girl was involved in another incident while I was her beau. Don't read on if you have a full stomach and/or are of a sensitive disposition*.

Ray Stubbs - gasp, yes that one - once informed her that he had champagne on ice in his hotel room, would she like to join him? Gag

*Yeah right, like anyone here is

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:07 - Feb 21 with 2867 viewsMick_S

Dream team.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:10 - Feb 21 with 2845 viewsdistortR

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:07 - Feb 21 by Mick_S

Dream team.

she goes for a type...................................
Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:11 - Feb 21 with 2835 viewsR_from_afar

Wouldn't it be nice if we got on with our neighbours? on 13:07 - Feb 21 by Mick_S

Dream team.

Nice one Mick and spookily, both incidents probably took place at the very event at which that photo was taken! Herself did some work for Bupa way back when. mainly events related stuff.

You should give up whatever work you currently do and become a full time mind reader mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024