Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady 00:34 - Mar 15 with 2544 viewsbob566

https://www.the42.ie/irelands-first-euro-quarter-finalists-5045794-Mar2020/
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 01:56 - Mar 15 with 2514 viewsDavieQPR

His brother Pat also played for us as well. We signed them both from Millwall.
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 10:01 - Mar 15 with 2393 viewsQPRSteve

Just about remember them. Think they are related to Liam Brady- Uncles I believe.
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 10:41 - Mar 15 with 2358 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks for putting this up, Bob.

As a London Irish, it was new and interesting to me, especially with a Rrrs interest as well.
I knew about Giles and Dalymount Park and had heard of Hurley and Cantwell (although I didn't know he was a centre forward, had imagined he was a defender.

It predates my interest in football which started as an 8 yr old with the 66 world cup. It is good to know that Ireland had some 'success' before that. The selectors, playing twice in two days with an overnight ferry crossing in between! Real men giving their all for their country for little reward. How the game has changed!

It may be new to some that England, prior to Alf Ramsey being appointed as manager also had a selection committee.
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 15:03 - Mar 15 with 2279 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 10:41 - Mar 15 by francisbowles

Thanks for putting this up, Bob.

As a London Irish, it was new and interesting to me, especially with a Rrrs interest as well.
I knew about Giles and Dalymount Park and had heard of Hurley and Cantwell (although I didn't know he was a centre forward, had imagined he was a defender.

It predates my interest in football which started as an 8 yr old with the 66 world cup. It is good to know that Ireland had some 'success' before that. The selectors, playing twice in two days with an overnight ferry crossing in between! Real men giving their all for their country for little reward. How the game has changed!

It may be new to some that England, prior to Alf Ramsey being appointed as manager also had a selection committee.

Great story but pretty barbaric to piss on the poor fu*ckers trousers
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 16:06 - Mar 15 with 2254 viewsPikey

Ray was a big centre half and his brother Pat a full back.alkng with Brian Bedfotd ws had 3 Irish internationals in the team in the early 60s
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 16:33 - Mar 15 with 2243 viewsderbyhoop

Just about old enough. I'm sure he was playing when we were at White City.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 16:58 - Mar 15 with 2227 viewswombleR

Brian Bedford is Welsh
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 17:51 - Mar 15 with 2205 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 10:01 - Mar 15 by QPRSteve

Just about remember them. Think they are related to Liam Brady- Uncles I believe.

Older brothers of Liam, Steve.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 17:51 - Mar 15 with 2205 viewsBoston

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 10:01 - Mar 15 by QPRSteve

They are two of Liam Brady's brothers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 18:28 - Mar 15 with 2177 viewsPikey

Irish Welsh a couple of letters different?? Still 3 ish/ lsh I internationals in the team
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 21:33 - Mar 15 with 2128 viewsQPRSteve

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 17:51 - Mar 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Older brothers of Liam, Steve.

Shame they couldn't have twisted his arm and got him to sign for us instead of that crap up in north London.
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 22:17 - Mar 15 with 2119 viewswombleR

Brian Bedford never played for Wales.
Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 00:01 - Mar 16 with 2087 viewsBoston

Anyone old enough to remember Ray Brady on 22:17 - Mar 15 by wombleR

Brian Bedford never played for Wales.

Neither did I.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024