Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! 16:32 - Mar 21 with 1230 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Me?

Sumo! I had TV on one morning and why it was on the Japanese channel I don't know. But the December 2018 tournament was on and now, I’ve not missed a Grand Sumo tournament since and as it’s March, I’m waiting for the highlights show to come on.

Worked for a Japanese organisation and been a couple of times so I might subconsciously be, a Nippophile.

Night 13 of 15 and a three way tie at the top: sumo doesn’t get more exciting than this. Hakuho still the man to beat.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 16:39]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 17:09 - Mar 21 with 1193 viewsjoe90

I really like rollerblading. I try and go once a week to the park under the Westway. When the weathers better I go at least twice a week and will visit the newish skatepark near where I live that has an old school swimming pool style bowl.
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 17:12 - Mar 21 with 1188 viewsGloucs_R

[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 17:53]

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 17:16 - Mar 21 with 1180 viewsMrSheen

Foreign bank notes, particularly from fallen regimes (Bulgarian communist era with power stations on them) or countries that don’t exist any more (South Vietnam, Czechoslovakia).
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 17:26 - Mar 21 with 1173 viewsCiderwithRsie

A few years ago I was given vol.1 of Jonathon Sumption's history of the 100 Years War.

After about 500 pages there was still more than 100 years of the war to go. I've worked my way through all 4 published volumes (still awaiting the final one) and I've sort of been living in the 14th century eve since. It got me into Chaucer and I've worked my way through all the Canterbury Tales plus Troilus and Criseyde and some fo the shorter proms, plus Gawaine and the Green Knight and I've started in on some French and Italian writers in translation. I've started being interested in Christianity, church architecture and Benedictine chant even though I'm pretty much an atheist.

At first it was escapism, a bit like Game of Thrones, reading about war, arguments over sovereignty, revolutions in Paris, and pestilence. I'm not so sure any more....
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 18:49 - Mar 21 with 1104 viewsqprxtc

Queens Park Rangers Football and Athletic Club.
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 18:56 - Mar 21 with 1094 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 17:12 - Mar 21 by Gloucs_R

[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 17:53]

Really? Straight onto a class topped coffee table with you underneath? How much does she charge for that?
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 19:29 - Mar 21 with 1070 viewsWokingR

Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 18:56 - Mar 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Really? Straight onto a class topped coffee table with you underneath? How much does she charge for that?

You can see why he deleted his post.
The filthy animal
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 23:43 - Mar 21 with 963 viewsMrSheen

Have you tried Maurice Druon’s Accursed Kings novels, about the French Valois dynasty?
Login to get fewer ads

Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 00:50 - Mar 22 with 948 viewstimcocking

That is moderately weird, good for you why not.

American football.
Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 22:12 - Mar 22 with 848 viewsDorse

Weird unexplained stuff you are in to!! on 19:29 - Mar 21 by WokingR

You can see why he deleted his post.
The filthy animal

I didn't even read it but just the thought of what he might have written makes me sick. If he's not banned as a result, then he should be.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024