Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultimate team — Column 17:35 - Apr 10 with 3196 viewsNorthernr

Thanks to Norfolt for this one. Feel free to let rip, we've got nothing else to do...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52262
Ultimate team — Column on 18:54 - Apr 11 with 721 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ultimate team — Column on 11:53 - Apr 11 by SonofNorfolt

Wilkins blotted his copybook with me/us by getting us relegated and picking himself too much.
Faurlin pre-injury won the fifty fiftys better than Ray too.
I don't have to explain myself but I'm trying. Very.

No, you don't have to explain yourself Mel.

Really interesting read and concept. Thanks man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ultimate team — Column on 13:02 - Apr 12 with 507 viewspaulparker

I love faurlin but cmon Wilkins was head and shoulders above him as a player , him & Gerry would have been gold together as a midfield duo, all this nonsense about getting us relegated is crap
When you continue to sell your best players without investing that’s what happened , Wilkins was an inexperienced manager
Wilkins won 2 and drew the first 3 games of the following season in my mind we would have gone up straight away if we had kept him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ultimate team — Column on 13:28 - Apr 12 with 492 viewsT_Block

Agree with nearly all of that..Only question marks are Don Givens,Paul Parker,and Les Ferdinand.
Nice range historically though
I would have put a subs bench as well.One question was Wilkins useful because of Les.Without Les I doubt Wilkins would have lasted as long.I remember Holloway saying a team is only as good as its goalscorer....
Ultimate team — Column on 14:22 - Apr 12 with 479 viewsAd99

Have to agree. Wilkins was utter class and by all accounts a brilliant guy and football man but there is a hint of rose-tinted specs about him. I remember he was starting to be overrun more and more in that centre mid position and suffered a couple of injuries as well that lowered his impact towards the final games as a player. There was a clamour for him to be dropped (drop himself?) around the time that we signed Simon Osborne.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024