Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton (H) on Rewind 10:51 - Apr 16 with 2096 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Saturday at 3pm.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luton (H) on Rewind on 17:19 - Apr 18 with 586 viewsNorthernr

Luton (H) on Rewind on 17:09 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

And he tired, but he was - quite rightly - the one on the ball when the final whistle blew, on a mazy run with defenders backing off him, scared senseless.

Just so, so good. I don’t think you appreciate it fully at the game when you’re all wrapped up in it. Watching it back relaxed, that was a fcking outstanding 45 minutes. Every touch, every pass, a goal, an assist, two further desperate blocks to stop his hat trick. I was taken aback actually.

Should have been a rare 9
Luton (H) on Rewind on 17:27 - Apr 18 with 568 viewsterryb

I seem to remember that at the game, I was confident we would score another goal if Luton got a third. I wasn't so sure about that today!

We could/should have scored at least six & we still created after the Luton goal(s), but we did struggle a bit after the substitutions.
Luton (H) on Rewind on 20:23 - Apr 19 with 458 viewsNoDiddley

Luton (H) on Rewind on 15:04 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

No comms :(

Just caught up on it, I was there but with sound ! That’s dog shite without it
Luton (H) on Rewind on 10:49 - Apr 20 with 421 viewsfrancisbowles

Luton (H) on Rewind on 17:27 - Apr 18 by terryb

I seem to remember that at the game, I was confident we would score another goal if Luton got a third. I wasn't so sure about that today!

We could/should have scored at least six & we still created after the Luton goal(s), but we did struggle a bit after the substitutions.

It was a great watch, Eze was purring.

I don't mean to pick him out as he works very hard and his targetman, hold up play was very good but Hugill missed three good chances.

The first two were with his left foot with balls coming in from the left wing, he lean't back and got under them. He had scored with his right earlier, so I was just saying he is better with balls in from the right side and then he made me look foolish as he misses one from that side.

They weren't the only chances we missed, far from it, but they looked the worst.
Luton (H) on Rewind on 14:01 - Apr 20 with 392 viewsnix

Luton (H) on Rewind on 10:49 - Apr 20 by francisbowles

It was a great watch, Eze was purring.

I don't mean to pick him out as he works very hard and his targetman, hold up play was very good but Hugill missed three good chances.

The first two were with his left foot with balls coming in from the left wing, he lean't back and got under them. He had scored with his right earlier, so I was just saying he is better with balls in from the right side and then he made me look foolish as he misses one from that side.

They weren't the only chances we missed, far from it, but they looked the worst.

Not saying that's why he misses chances but did you see the interview with him where he explained he's been playing with a hernia injury practically all this season. It's meant that he's had to play with painkillers but doesn't like to take too many so has had to train without them, so in pain. I'm sure that has affected his season. He's now had an op, so interesting to see if it makes any difference now he can train properly. That is if we ever see him again in the hoops.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024