Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Short Thread(at last) 12:45 - Apr 26 with 764 viewsBoston

...there’s always been plenty of negative comments re the concession stands offerings at Loftus Rd, but did / does anyone actually enjoy, look forward to something they sell?
Personally, not much of note for decades, though there are memories of enjoying the wares at the tea bar that used to be up in the corner of the Loft, but this is just as likely to be a rose tinted spectacle thing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Short Thread(at last) on 12:59 - Apr 26 with 735 viewsloftboy

Late eighties Ellerslie road used to have a pizza bar, cheese and tomato. 4 inch a bit like the small Chicago town ones, after several pre match beers mean my mate would do several pizza runs during a game. Food since then has generally been crap.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Short Thread(at last) on 13:02 - Apr 26 with 730 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bovril.
Short Thread(at last) on 14:03 - Apr 26 with 690 viewsBoston

Short Thread(at last) on 13:02 - Apr 26 by Watford_Ranger

Bovril.

What’s that Mr Caine, Bovril is banned in the USA ! Why’s that mate? Because no condiment is allowed to contain meat products, ok, not a lot of people know that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Short Thread(at last) on 14:22 - Apr 26 with 670 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So you can bring a gun but not gravy?
Short Thread(at last) on 14:32 - Apr 26 with 660 viewsessextaxiboy

Chicken Balti pie(Pukka)

I have only been able to find them at wholesalers ,supermarkets dont seem to stock them.
Short Thread(at last) on 15:02 - Apr 26 with 628 viewstimcocking

Short Thread(at last) on 14:32 - Apr 26 by essextaxiboy

Chicken Balti pie(Pukka)

I have only been able to find them at wholesalers ,supermarkets dont seem to stock them.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't a balti a type of clay oven or vessel they use to cook food a particular way or something like that? You could cook a fish in a balti, i think. Or a pie. Or, obviously, a curry. I've a feeling that it's effectively like calling their pie a 'chicken bucket' pie or something equally daft and incorrect. My Punjabi mate was laughing at how stupid it is.

Somebody should mention it to Pukka Pies, it might harm their credibility otherwise...
Short Thread(at last) on 15:15 - Apr 26 with 609 viewsessextaxiboy

Short Thread(at last) on 15:02 - Apr 26 by timcocking

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't a balti a type of clay oven or vessel they use to cook food a particular way or something like that? You could cook a fish in a balti, i think. Or a pie. Or, obviously, a curry. I've a feeling that it's effectively like calling their pie a 'chicken bucket' pie or something equally daft and incorrect. My Punjabi mate was laughing at how stupid it is.

Somebody should mention it to Pukka Pies, it might harm their credibility otherwise...

Who cares , cold Tuesday night , napkin so you dont blister your hand, wooden fork, indifferent kiosk assistant, blistered roof of mouth... cant beat it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024