Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season over for EFL 18:26 - Apr 30 with 44241 viewsGloucs_R

According to talksport. League 1 and 2

https://talksport.com/football/efl/700954/efl-below-championship-unlikely-resume
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 18:27]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Season over for EFL on 12:44 - Jun 2 with 911 viewspaulparker

Season over for EFL on 12:24 - Jun 2 by kensalriser

I imagine that unless the players have been kept to a regimented fitness programme (difficult to do remotely) there'll be quite a big difference in players' fitness levels.

Going to be a lot of strange results I reckon especially in the prem & championship
I like a punt but wouldn’t want to call any game due to players mental being, fitness, attitude etc
This is going to be a very weird end to the season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Season over for EFL on 12:47 - Jun 2 with 901 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season over for EFL on 12:44 - Jun 2 by paulparker

Going to be a lot of strange results I reckon especially in the prem & championship
I like a punt but wouldn’t want to call any game due to players mental being, fitness, attitude etc
This is going to be a very weird end to the season

It’s a small sample to go on but if we follow Germany if anything it seems like the results will be grimly predictable.
Season over for EFL on 12:53 - Jun 2 with 878 viewsEsox_Lucius

Perversely, if they can get league games up and running from scratch in three weeks does that mean an end to pre seasons and friendlies?

The grass is always greener.

Season over for EFL on 12:55 - Jun 2 with 872 viewsslmrstid

Season over for EFL on 12:53 - Jun 2 by Esox_Lucius

Perversely, if they can get league games up and running from scratch in three weeks does that mean an end to pre seasons and friendlies?

Not a chance - the big clubs wont give up those revenue generating trips abroad!

Even from a lower level perspective, for non-league teams home friendlies against bigger neighbours are quite good money spinners for them.
Season over for EFL on 12:59 - Jun 2 with 855 viewsEsox_Lucius

Season over for EFL on 12:55 - Jun 2 by slmrstid

Not a chance - the big clubs wont give up those revenue generating trips abroad!

Even from a lower level perspective, for non-league teams home friendlies against bigger neighbours are quite good money spinners for them.

That was partly my point. It's all about the money.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024