Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking 11:45 - May 19 with 4235 viewsMrSheen

Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 22:01 - May 20 with 615 viewsMickS_

Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 20:46 - May 20 by HAYESBOY

Stick the 18 minute version on. That will please them.

Getting it soon

Special HB request
Good lad

It’s on
[Post edited 20 May 2020 22:04]
Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 22:18 - May 20 with 594 viewsKonk

Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 14:01 - May 20 by DannyPaddox

Lagerfeld was a complicated character; a dark horse. I’ve heard stories out of Gillingham of a gloved bloke known as Karl the Kraut, seen at the Priestfield Stadium throughout the 90s initially just hurling abuse at Andy Hessenthaler. He was convinced it was Hessenthaler’s grandfather who’d ripped him off in a big business deal in Hamburg when he was starting out in the 50s. Then he charmed his way into the hearts of the Medway Ultras and went round the country causing all kinds of havoc with them.

And of course anyone around the the Midlands in the 70s will have heard tales of Kaiser Karl of Kettering. For Konk’s sake I’ve not wanted to dig all this up and upset him. Sandra Beardsley describes it best in her autobiography ‘Peter Stop Dribbling’

Karl’s black leather glove would stroke your cheek, his supernatural blue eyes would drill into your soul, and even though you knew he was putting it about with every tart on the North End Road and every lonely Mitteleuropa Contessa along the Danube, somehow he made you feel you were the only one

It seems many have smelled the glove.
[Post edited 20 May 2020 14:04]

1) I love Five - Keep on moving, The Ketchup song and a few REO Speedwagon songs.

2) Danny - FUC K. RIGHT. OFF. Karl was Fulham and fuc king hated Gillingham. The town, the club, the rubbish pubs; everything about those cu nts.

"Fulham is fashion. Fashion is Fulham" Difficult to imagine him saying that about those tw ats in Medway or bloody Kettering.
[Post edited 21 May 2020 2:17]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 22:43 - May 20 with 572 viewsaston_hoop

Can't help but love the bloke

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 09:42 - May 21 with 509 viewsToast_R

W.A.S.P.

Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 09:57 - May 21 with 497 viewsEsox_Lucius

I can't help it I love to sing along with this. Not sure why it is claimed to be DJ Otzi when it is in fact Hermes House Band.
[Post edited 21 May 2020 9:59]

The grass is always greener.

Ludicrous Bands You Couldn't Help Liking on 10:21 - May 21 with 488 viewsEsox_Lucius

There was also the whole very ludicrous genre which included The Tubes, Twisted Sister, New York Dolls, Zig Zig Sputnik, Zodiac Mindwarp etc. and I loved just about anything they recorded.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024