Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shite Rangers players you loved... 01:46 - May 23 with 4553 viewsFredManRave

Following on from Brian's thread, how about the alternative view. Players that you believed to be crap but you still man loved them all the same.

I'll start with Karl Ready. Realise I'll get pelters for it but he was at our club for over 10 years, gave his all despite, let's just say not being the most talented player.

I don't actually love him but I do respect him for what he did, tried to do and put up with.

OK. So hit me with it....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Shite Rangers players you loved... on 23:41 - May 23 with 675 viewsSt_Pollock

Shite Rangers players you loved... on 22:28 - May 23 by wombat

Didn’t spurs try to buy him during that time ? Think Darlington was also muted as part of the deal as well

Hmmm, not sure that they did.

We were a struggling Division 2 (old money) side and despite his goals you'd only have had to watch him for a single match to see a player who was significantly out of his depth.

A truly atrocious player who somehow managed to score 14 goals which was somehow allowed to keep in the squad even when they dried up.
Shite Rangers players you loved... on 00:00 - May 24 with 649 viewsDevonWhite

Bit harsh lads, I wasn't shite. Unorthodox and inconsistent maybe.

He was actually my favourite player that season. I was only about 12 but loved him.

Georges Santos is a good shout. Remember singing his name all the way back from Crewe.
Shite Rangers players you loved... on 00:03 - May 24 with 635 viewsSt_Pollock

Shite Rangers players you loved... on 00:00 - May 24 by DevonWhite

Bit harsh lads, I wasn't shite. Unorthodox and inconsistent maybe.

He was actually my favourite player that season. I was only about 12 but loved him.

Georges Santos is a good shout. Remember singing his name all the way back from Crewe.

Nah, we're being generous about Wardley to be fair!

Love your username BTW 👍
Shite Rangers players you loved... on 00:30 - May 24 with 606 viewsLazyFan

time to upset people ...

Martin Allen

Mad Dog was great at upsetting the opposition but really he didn't have that much skill. He wasn't even great at tackling when he was played at RB he was poor there.

Just an Engine and that's it.

zzzzzzzzzz

Shite Rangers players you loved... on 10:12 - May 24 with 472 viewsPey

For me, it has to be Patrick "Dave" Agyemang -------------->
Shite Rangers players you loved... on 11:01 - May 24 with 434 viewsR_from_afar

I'm going to suggest someone on behalf of my mate who introduced me to the Rangers: Richard Edghill. My mate was a huge fan of his.

I was going to suggest Mbia but to be honest, I don't think he was sh1te, although I fully expect many of you to argue that he was. His ridiculous rolling around when supposedly fouled endeared him to absolutely no one, so that certainly didn't help his reputation. There were times when He gave the impression that our physio would be best advised to forget the magic sponge and bring a body bag instead.

He was a decent player a lot of the time - he provided an excellent assist for Remy v Wigan and you could see that his wholehearted challenges scared the living daylights out of some opposition players. He's still playing, in a Greenland team......

....... Shanghai Greenland Shenhua.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024