Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Take Away 22:22 - May 23 with 2847 viewsBoston

....take out, to go meal?
At the moment I’m head over heels for a London Broil, garlic mashed red bliss potatoes and mixed veg from an eatery about three miles from me. God the au jus is unbelievable!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Favourite Take Away on 15:47 - May 26 with 556 viewsrobith

My go to takeaway is a chinese - probably have it too often in fairness.

But all the places near me seem to be really struggling in the current situation. All dead late, food way below par. I'm not being too critical cos it's a weird place we find ourselves in, but I've ordered it much less.

My fave thing is probably a local deli have been doing a rotating make away on Friday evenings. Delivered and you just reheat. Had barbacoa and ox cheeck tacos on friday. Was banging
Favourite Take Away on 15:55 - May 26 with 543 viewsdanehoop

Favourite of the moment is Great Wall Chinese in Epsom. Looks nothing from the outside, but basically just damn good food at a decent price. Chef I think used to work for most the other restaurants in the area before setting up on his own. Smoked chicken starter is perfect.

Never knowingly understood

Favourite Take Away on 23:21 - May 26 with 458 viewswombat

Favourite Take Away on 15:55 - May 26 by danehoop

Favourite of the moment is Great Wall Chinese in Epsom. Looks nothing from the outside, but basically just damn good food at a decent price. Chef I think used to work for most the other restaurants in the area before setting up on his own. Smoked chicken starter is perfect.

Dragon inn Chinese on long lane Hillingdon for me , same owners since I moved up this way so close to 20 plus years , food is excellent as well

IF ITS KEBAB menghal kebab in Ricky high street , proper lamb and actually pieces of chicken for the doners once eaten you won’t go anywhere else for a doner

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Favourite Take Away on 08:14 - May 28 with 382 viewsrobith

Favourite Take Away on 23:21 - May 26 by wombat

Dragon inn Chinese on long lane Hillingdon for me , same owners since I moved up this way so close to 20 plus years , food is excellent as well

IF ITS KEBAB menghal kebab in Ricky high street , proper lamb and actually pieces of chicken for the doners once eaten you won’t go anywhere else for a doner

I grew up in Hillingdon and Dragon Inn is peng. So many memories of me and my best mate cobbling together a fiver and getting them to do us a large singapore noodle
Favourite Take Away on 15:15 - May 28 with 358 viewsMickS_

Favourite Take Away on 23:21 - May 26 by wombat

Wombat, have you tried The New Moon House opposite The Red Lion? Very decent indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024