Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Football Boots 15:02 - Jun 5 with 1019 viewsenfieldargh

Earlier in the week unearthed a pair of Puma Kenny Dalglish Gold football boots from an old box in the loft, must of belonged to their uncle as there where also a load of old Chelsea memorabilia like a rosette, with David Webbs picture on it with the C-word, a C-word 70's style silk scarf, Peter Bonetti goalkeepers gloves and a few other revolting C-word things. I converted him to R's when I met then married his sister.

No dont bin them or burn them put them on ebay and flog them to some mug in China I says.

So my son put the boots on Ebay for around £30; bids started coming, 30,50,70 rising to £100. Eventually sold to somebody in Japan for £300.

He's now kicking himself he didnt put them on for more....he actually wanted to chuck them in the bin!!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:25 - Jun 5 with 980 viewsBoston

I erm requisitioned a few other teams scarves when I was a youngster. I’ve got a Chelsea, a Cardiff and a Spurs. Never really thought of selling ‘em, sorta like having around, y’know, some collect stamps or nail animal heads up on the walls etc. Slight embarrassment when the young Master Boston was a nipper and he enquired as to why I had these items among my football memorabilia!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 15:34]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Old Football Boots on 16:23 - Jun 5 with 938 viewsstowmarketrange

My Mrs keeps on at me about getting rid of my old Qpr shirts,probably about 25-30 in total,but I keep telling her that one woman’s rags are another mans treasures.
As soon as the swelling goes down over my eyes I might have a look on eBay for comparing prices.

It’s the same with all the toys and games that my children had in the past.Some punter (mug) will always want to buy them.Even match tickets sell on there.
Old Football Boots on 17:10 - Jun 5 with 902 viewsBoston

Old Football Boots on 16:23 - Jun 5 by stowmarketrange

My Mrs keeps on at me about getting rid of my old Qpr shirts,probably about 25-30 in total,but I keep telling her that one woman’s rags are another mans treasures.
As soon as the swelling goes down over my eyes I might have a look on eBay for comparing prices.

It’s the same with all the toys and games that my children had in the past.Some punter (mug) will always want to buy them.Even match tickets sell on there.

I once bought one of my kids a Rangers shirt, she looked great. About a year after I saw her wearing it while painting - green fcking splatters all over it! She still can’t understand why I was so p*ssed off.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 17:11]

Old Football Boots on 17:36 - Jun 5 with 882 viewsstowmarketrange

Old Football Boots on 17:10 - Jun 5 by Boston

I once bought one of my kids a Rangers shirt, she looked great. About a year after I saw her wearing it while painting - green fcking splatters all over it! She still can’t understand why I was so p*ssed off.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 17:11]

At least she could’ve turned it inside out.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:32 - Jun 5 with 822 viewskingo

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:25 - Jun 5 by Boston

I erm requisitioned a few other teams scarves when I was a youngster. I’ve got a Chelsea, a Cardiff and a Spurs. Never really thought of selling ‘em, sorta like having around, y’know, some collect stamps or nail animal heads up on the walls etc. Slight embarrassment when the young Master Boston was a nipper and he enquired as to why I had these items among my football memorabilia!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 15:34]

I have an Arsenal scarf that I acquired after Norwich away in 76. My mates, and most of the special all got Norwich scarves, so I was feeling a bit left out and bumped into an unfortunate Gooner when I got back.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Old Football Boots on 19:36 - Jun 5 with 820 viewsrsonist

Old Football Boots on 16:23 - Jun 5 by stowmarketrange

Good time to do it, a fella on Twitter has just started selling bootlegs.
Old Football Boots on 21:49 - Jun 5 with 755 viewspaulparker

Put a plus one for Puma Dalglish , the best boots I ever had , it was like playing in slippers so comfortable

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Old Football Boots on 22:14 - Jun 5 with 729 viewsloftboy

Patrick Lima were the most comfortable boots I had followed by Puma Maradonas,my first pair of screw ins were Adidas Beckenbaurer with the yellow stripes.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Old Football Boots on 22:38 - Jun 5 with 707 viewsDorse

Hi-Tech Torres - most comfortable ones when I was but a lad.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:01 - Jun 6 with 666 viewsBoston

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:32 - Jun 5 by kingo

I have an Arsenal scarf that I acquired after Norwich away in 76. My mates, and most of the special all got Norwich scarves, so I was feeling a bit left out and bumped into an unfortunate Gooner when I got back.

Yeah, had a Watford one as well, but they needed it for evidence.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 0:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024