Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hoos email 11:28 - Jun 23 with 2141 viewsStanisgod

Anyone know his full email address or is is just at QPR. Co. UK. Pm if necessary.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Lee Hoos email on 20:30 - Jun 23 with 1917 viewsstainrods_elbow

Steady! People like me who email people like Hoos are nutters according to a few on here! Just don't ask him any real questions about real things and you should be fine.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Lee Hoos email on 21:11 - Jun 23 with 1875 viewsStanisgod

Lee Hoos email on 20:30 - Jun 23 by stainrods_elbow

Steady! People like me who email people like Hoos are nutters according to a few on here! Just don't ask him any real questions about real things and you should be fine.

It's all right, I've got it now. The online club shop at the moment have ripped me off to the tune of roughly £120
and no one at the club seems give a toss so go straight to the top I say.

Lee Hoos email on 21:14 - Jun 23 with 1865 viewsWatford_Ranger

Lee Hoos email on 21:11 - Jun 23 by Stanisgod

It's all right, I've got it now. The online club shop at the moment have ripped me off to the tune of roughly £120

I sympathise but sounds like the club shop is operating with a skeleton staff working flat out so I doubt they’re ignoring it.
Lee Hoos email on 21:31 - Jun 23 with 1830 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Lee Hoos email on 21:11 - Jun 23 by Stanisgod

I'm still having problems with this too. I've sent 3 emails and not had a response. I'm partly to blame because I put down an incorrect postcode but I spoke to the post office and they're saying it would have gone back to sender if they couldn't deliver. Over £80 worth.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Lee Hoos email on 21:42 - Jun 23 with 1814 viewsStanisgod

Lee Hoos email on 21:14 - Jun 23 by Watford_Ranger

I sympathise but sounds like the club shop is operating with a skeleton staff working flat out so I doubt they’re ignoring it.

My question would be then why open it when you can't run it in the first place. Ordered on the 14th May, sent out the 28th, fair enough, didn't turn up. After 5 emails actually got one back saying passed to finance for a fefund request, 2 weeks ago, since nothing.
Left phone message with finance, nothing.
Like the loyal mug I am re ordered some more stuff on the 14th, still not despatched, can't see there that busy now, not like we're Barca is it.
I get the situation, all I ask is a little communication, that's all, just being ignored after taking my money isn't acceptable.

Lee Hoos email on 13:43 - Jun 26 with 1513 viewsA40Bosh

Update

The day Clive reported the Forum comments from LH about bringing a girl back out of furlough to sort out the distribution mess I get an email from Royal Mail saying they have a delivery for me.

The two polo shirts I ordered on 6th June arrived today.

Glad I ordered XXL - they definitely come up small 🤫

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Lee Hoos email on 14:06 - Jun 26 with 1459 viewsNorthernr

Lee Hoos email on 21:42 - Jun 23 by Stanisgod

My question would be then why open it when you can't run it in the first place. Ordered on the 14th May, sent out the 28th, fair enough, didn't turn up. After 5 emails actually got one back saying passed to finance for a fefund request, 2 weeks ago, since nothing.
Left phone message with finance, nothing.
Like the loyal mug I am re ordered some more stuff on the 14th, still not despatched, can't see there that busy now, not like we're Barca is it.
I get the situation, all I ask is a little communication, that's all, just being ignored after taking my money isn't acceptable.

They basically held their hands up to this at the forum last night, minutes on the front page.
Lee Hoos email on 16:34 - Jun 26 with 1384 viewsStanisgod

Lee Hoos email on 14:06 - Jun 26 by Northernr

They basically held their hands up to this at the forum last night, minutes on the front page.

Yeah, I know, it was my question!
Hoos mailed me back at 8.15 in the morning saying it would be sorted.
9.15 Katie mailed and said money is back in my account, QPR cash back in my account and chasing new order.
11.15 mail saying new order despatched!

Amazing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024